( search forums )
Killzone Gosteks
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
April 8, 2005, 12:31 am
I always thought that the Helghast uniforms looked cool, So I decided to make them.
Included in this mod is the gosteks for a Helghast soldier, with helemt, and without. Gosteks Are created completely by me from scratch in MS paint. Here is a screenshot:

Screenshot index, Left to right: Helghast Soldier with helmet and without any weapons. Helghast soldier with helemt and weapon. Helghast soldier without helemt, with weapon. Helghast soldier without helmet or weapons.

[IMAGE]
Helghast Soldier

Well not much to say about it, so, go ahead and download and enjoy! Comments welcome.

DOWNLOAD:http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=S2lsbHpvbmUuemlw

[IMAGE]
Bounty hunter

DOWNLOAD:http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=Qm91bnR5aHVudGVyLnppcA==

Kirby_106
April 8, 2005, 12:37 am
Pretty good

Deleted User
April 8, 2005, 1:07 am
looks cool but what is it from? i know you made it from scratch but is there a referrence?

Cowzilla
April 8, 2005, 2:40 am
Uh, Killzone, hence the thread name.

AWH_ReApEr
April 8, 2005, 3:30 am
Rofl...

Anyway, it looks pretty cool. Nicely done.

MercyM
April 8, 2005, 5:36 am
Looks really nice, I love your gosteks Field Marshal BM. ;]

Cowzilla
April 8, 2005, 3:53 pm
Yeah, hes got some of the best, if not the best, gostek makin skillz out there.

Sam
April 8, 2005, 4:11 pm
Very nice, i agree with cowzilla.

April 8, 2005, 5:04 pm
Not bad, but for now, ill stick to my own custom killzone gosteks :P i believe that the tone should be darker, but not bad anyays. The colour in the pics is more like the colour of the bounty hunter, with the laser designator. And normal soldiers wouldnt be that chunky, they're very, very thin.

Not saying your work is bad, just stating a few points...
Keep Up The Good Work

Deleted User
April 8, 2005, 5:35 pm
I am not very fond of your gosteks as they make it close to impossible to play ctf properly. (Hard to see which team people are on because of the colours)

Ripper.
April 9, 2005, 1:08 pm
looks really coool..

papasurf31
April 9, 2005, 1:53 pm
I'm with ville, but for purely aesthetic purposes, it looks nice. GJ

Vulbastick
April 9, 2005, 4:58 pm
It looks nothing like killzone.

Deleted User
April 10, 2005, 8:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by MercyMLooks really nice, I love your gosteks Field Marshal BM. ;]

I agree , your gosteks are da best ever ! Damn good , dude keep workin

SPARTAN_III
April 11, 2005, 9:26 am
very nice, abit better than 117' IMO. u should make the bounty hunter in Killzone. or do u not have killzone?

Major Pissant
April 11, 2005, 9:36 am
Loved the game, love youre gosteks.

Deleted User
April 12, 2005, 5:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIvery nice, abit better than 117' IMO. u should make the bounty hunter in Killzone. or do u not have killzone?

No I dont have it :p sorry I hav'nt been answering, the forums have been down for me for a few days

Thanks everyone for the comments :)

SPARTAN_III
April 13, 2005, 5:56 am
a little problem-the helghast dont have visors, they have goggles. your gostek looks like visor. which helghan are they based on? if it is the standard trooper they must have the air hoses from neck to a mask covering the nose/mouth.

there is a great 3d model of the bounty hunter at [URL]

go to the "forces of evil" section there, then look for "bounty hunter"

its the one with the four pronged helmet

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 1:49 pm
Thanks for that link. And I know it looks like a visor but I can't help it :-/ I tried everything. And there is no way I can make an air hose :-/ Just the way the Gosteks work :(

EDIT: Whenever I go to that website for more than 2 mins netscape closes on me *confused* could you get me some screens of the bounty hunter please? Thanks in advance

April 14, 2005, 8:53 am
Bounty hunter is basicall the same, but way thinner, lankier and no helmet. But he has a laser desig helmet. Set it as a hat.

SPARTAN_III
April 14, 2005, 11:01 am
field marshall, simply download Firefox, a better browser at [URL]

no way will it fail to view that page. btw, netscape suxx0rz

there should be way to make airhose, just make it part of helmet

i will get pics up in about 5 minutes

edit: pics up

[URL]

look for the file called killzonehunter.bmp

i would make an image, but its huge in filesize, and i dont want to reduce it, jpeg suxx0rz

Deleted User
April 14, 2005, 3:03 pm
*huff* downloaded the file and it said "drawing failed" in paint :-/. Just post a jpeg please. Oh and, netscape rox ;)

And about the airhose, Try looking at the helmet in the Gostek folder, you can't go down any more, there's and edge to the screen you cant go past. I could try and make it go off the front but I dunno how that'd work

SPARTAN_III
April 14, 2005, 3:21 pm
*huff* fine i will if it makes u happy. anything to please the great modder

perhaps i was too harsh. netscape does rock. slightly. firefox rocks more. d/l it. or i'll steal your cheese

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
April 14, 2005, 3:35 pm
Thank you very much for posting the pic :) I'll work on that for you guys.

Oh and P.s, If I offended you in anyway I appologize, I was huffing at the file uploader etc. So If I offend you just please let me know, I dont wanna make anybody mad or get on their nerves etc. thanks again

SPARTAN_III
April 15, 2005, 5:55 am
this guy has a visor :p

so, when r the hunter gosteks up?

i dont think you need to add anything except the prongs on helmet, a full-face visor, and the funny blade thingies on his arms (the ones with the canister on them).
i think your coloring is fine as it is.
make that designator gun too! just kidding only do it if u want. its hard to implement since there is no designator in soldat. maybe there should be......

Rhombus
April 15, 2005, 11:08 am
Bare arms, that will only go if you dont play as a nigger/ogre kind of thing.

Deleted User
April 15, 2005, 2:50 pm
^^ Right, His arms will only show up if you play DM with white on white with white skin :p But since you are a bounty hunter I think you would do a DM

EDIT: Okay, it's up for download, see first post

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 12:34 pm
Woah, cool ! I like your gosteks !

SPARTAN_III
April 20, 2005, 2:40 am
prongs must be a bit more defined. otherwise very good. it doesnt show up in the pic, but the visor is full-face, and orange. dull orange.

using now.

Deleted User
April 20, 2005, 2:44 am
Because of the design of th helmet I can't make the prongs any longer, I did the best I could with what I had :-/

Deleted User
April 20, 2005, 10:19 am
Hey! I quess some1 made it before , but I'd like to have Doom's man for my soldier :D
Please make a Doom Gostek
U know that guy from Doom 1 and 2 ...3 maybe , but there is some1 else and without that cool helmet :) I think so :D
So please make it :D U are da best Gostek-Maker IMO

m00`
April 20, 2005, 10:41 am
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIfield marshall, simply download Firefox, a better browser at [URL]

no way will it fail to view that page. btw, netscape suxx0rz

there should be way to make airhose, just make it part of helmet

i will get pics up in about 5 minutes

edit: pics up

[URL]

look for the file called killzonehunter.bmp

i would make an image, but its huge in filesize, and i dont want to reduce it, jpeg suxx0rz

spartan you know you can link files right?

just add the file name to http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/store/insertfilenamehere.extension
oh and sometimes to make it work you have to capitilze the extension so the url.

your files url is http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/store/killzonehunter.bmp

edit ops didint see your next post :P

SPARTAN_III
April 26, 2005, 7:44 am
why dont the bounty hunter helmet prongs show up when i face left???

Rhombus
April 26, 2005, 11:29 am
doom gostek? just dl the doom mod (www.soldatmods.tk)

Deleted User
April 26, 2005, 7:28 pm
Ah , Rhombus ....Don't present yourself and go out ...I didnt ask YOU.

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 3:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIwhy dont the bounty hunter helmet prongs show up when i face left???

Sorry it took so long to answer :p I did'nt notice till now. They kind of do, The gosteks limit how far you can put the helmet. and it would go past his head if i made them longer, so its only realy clear one way :-/

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 4:23 pm
Hey ! U didnt noticed my question ??? :-o

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 7:00 pm
Oh, oops :p Um, post a pic in my Gostek suggjestion thread and I'll give it a try

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 8:01 am
Ok , Ill go and search a pic of a d00m boy :D

EDIT : I found one
[IMAGE]

EDIT of EDIT : I cant post img ...so i gave u a link\\\nevermind

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 1:47 pm
Image tags are like this "[-img]IMAGE GOES HERE[/img]" (No - when u want to do it though)

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 8:17 pm
Marshal ??? It's done for ya :D