( search forums )
Ghost Strike Squad
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
enjoyincubus
February 2, 2003, 6:27 pm
Hey,

this is leader Shadow. I used to be known as Enjoyincubus, but I have changed my name, left my old clan and started my own. So far, we have 5 members. They are:

Shadow (me)
Wraith (formerly known as Biznak)
Spark
PyroFartReborn
and Canadian Chris (i think that's his name)

We are only going to have up to 8 members, and everyone in our clan must be involved in the game. We play DM, TDM, and CTF. To try out for our clan, either PM me, or look for the {GS:S} Clan server. The tryout is basically just 1-on-1 against me to 30. If you beat me, you are just about in. But if you lose, you can still get in if I like your skills. Oh, and btw, the members in right now could get kicked out if I feel they have a lack of interest. Also, if someone obviously cannot keep up with us, they may be honorably discharge.[^]

Well, the Soldat server is down right now, so I guess it's time for CS. See yall later. Live long and prosper, all my fickle friends.[:D]

Shadow

Jelly_King
February 3, 2003, 6:30 am
wher are you from anyway? i would like to try out...my clan SoA is going nowhere...

hmmm, i think i know CanadianChris from somewhere...

enjoyincubus
February 4, 2003, 8:56 pm
The great Shadow resides in sunny Florida.....Spark and Pyrofart make lives in the hick-filled state of Georgia....CanadianChris spends his time in the province of Ontario.....We have one other member now, but I am unsure of his residence.....

The great and undeniable Shadow has left his presence here...

Thunderdog
February 7, 2003, 5:18 am
I'm a fairly decent Sniper/Minigunner.

enjoyincubus
February 23, 2003, 4:47 am
Guys, our clan has really taken off....We have 6 members and 4 more on the way to top us off at 10. However, we will lower this down to the best 8 we can get. Check out our new site at www.ghoststrike2.tk

n2j3
February 23, 2003, 6:05 am
nice layout, some content missing though! want any affiliates malk? [;)]