( search forums )
Head Hunter!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
reckon
April 10, 2005, 6:22 pm
This is an idea for a new variety of gameplay.
Its a combination of Rambomatch and Pointmatch, its called Head Hunter.
The objective in the game to collect the heads of your fallen foes.
But the kicker is that the heads can only be collected when the player dies via head shot, you cannot mutilate the body of a corpse in hopes that the head will be dislodged.
Heads cannot be collected if it isnt your kill, so if you stumble upon a loose head, you cannot be rewarded with the point.
With each head you successfully procure, one point is rewarded.
The head would then be hung upon your belt, similar to your nades.

Vanana
April 12, 2005, 7:37 pm
sounds like some kind of halo gamemode...
nah, dont like it =P

Deleted User
April 12, 2005, 8:17 pm
heheh. head collector.. how about make it so that you are totally invincible, exept if your shot in the head.. but anyway.. I dont think Michal would insert this mod in a million years

SPARTAN_III
April 13, 2005, 2:26 pm
reckon u stole my idea damn u to hell [/sarcasm]

but it was my idea, slightly differently tho

if u m79 a guy dead on, will u be able to get the head? i want to be able to steal head from ppl that i kill.

basically DM with point collecting delayed, unless u make it like my idea where you deposit your heads at a cntral point

EndertheXenocide
April 13, 2005, 4:03 pm
I don't believe this idea will work at all. Considering since when the person dead respawns, their dead body disappears. As if the decomposed body was brought back to life from the dead. But, nah. I don't like the idea.

MOFO NOFO
April 13, 2005, 4:24 pm
this sounds like stick soldiers, except instead of picking up ur head so you dont die, you pick up otherr ppls heads for points??.. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........................................no