( search forums )
Ape of the Day
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
peemonkey
April 12, 2005, 4:58 am
This thread will be my base for the ape/monkey of the day. They'll reflect how i feel that day.
[IMAGE]
i havent shaved in 2 weeks, and I'm having some acne today on my forehead.

Vijchtidoodah
April 12, 2005, 5:45 am
Ugh, how can you go so long without shaving?

n00bface
April 12, 2005, 6:39 am
beards are awesome.

Captain Ben
April 12, 2005, 9:32 am
Beards are te new shaven chins! Just like fluoro yellow is the new black! No one else seems to agree though :(

peemonkey
April 12, 2005, 5:42 pm
[IMAGE]
ima go hang out with my homeless friend frank today.

Icarius
April 12, 2005, 7:02 pm
I see this thread dying quickly.

R0L4ND
April 12, 2005, 7:12 pm
Well, I don't. I find it fascinating.

peemonkey
April 12, 2005, 8:09 pm
ima post every day i can even if people dont like it. apes own.

AerialAssault
April 13, 2005, 3:02 am
beards kick ass. you can be cool without a beard anymore, im growing one as soon as the facial hair comes in thicker.

Skate4Razors
April 13, 2005, 3:11 am
[IMAGE]
I'm cold.

[Edit]
Oh, this topic is for YOU. :/

peemonkey
April 13, 2005, 3:22 am
indeed. and put your penis away.

Icarius
April 13, 2005, 4:08 am
quote:Originally posted by R0L4NDWell, I don't. I find it fascinating.

You'll see it die. He'll run out of HQ Pictures of monkeys.

peemonkey
April 13, 2005, 4:28 am
no he wont: it's the internet

AWH_ReApEr
April 13, 2005, 6:36 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyput your penis away.
XD!

R0L4ND
April 13, 2005, 12:03 pm
Ok, I turned around. This sucked.

n00bface
April 13, 2005, 12:41 pm
That's nasty, Unlucky13.

DT
April 13, 2005, 3:52 pm
i'm growing in a mustash and a full beard... although i might shave it

peemonkey
April 13, 2005, 7:08 pm
[IMAGE]
my brother just called me from jail

Elemental
April 13, 2005, 8:45 pm
AWWWW CUTE! XD
but i dont think having your brother in jail is cute

peemonkey
April 13, 2005, 9:02 pm
i aint got $500, so i cant get him out if i wanted to. but he can just go [IMAGE] himself, i called his woman, it's over with me

n00bface
April 13, 2005, 11:53 pm
YOU ARE NOT HARDCORE!!!

oh and I mean S4R and not Unlucky13.

peemonkey
April 14, 2005, 6:35 pm
[IMAGE]
i smooshed my finger on the car door yesterday

Vijchtidoodah
April 14, 2005, 11:10 pm
Yow...

Lol, he looks like Don King.

m00`
April 15, 2005, 12:15 am
peemonkey is any of this stuff true? lol

Deleted User
April 15, 2005, 12:17 am
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

peemonkey
April 15, 2005, 12:38 am
yes it is

BManx2000
April 15, 2005, 12:43 am
So now it's like "Ape of the Day and also peemonkey's blog"?

peemonkey
April 15, 2005, 1:48 am
yes it is

Captain Ben
April 15, 2005, 5:57 am
Please don't try ectasy and then write about it. We already have a member of the forums doing that...

peemonkey
April 15, 2005, 6:04 am
yes it is

peemonkey
April 15, 2005, 6:54 pm
[IMAGE]
because.

Hitman
April 15, 2005, 7:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenPlease don't try ectasy and then write about it. We already have a member of the forums doing that...
Oh I'm sorry, did I offend you by talking about one of the experiences I had in my real life. Well, why don't you tell us about yours? Oh wait, I'm sorry, you don't have one.

Jesus, you people are so [IMAGE]ing hostile about everything. Maybe these forums wouldn't be so boring, as some of you constantly claim in your whining moments, if you didn't reject pretty much every subject that wasn't either concerned with Soldat or any other nerdy topic.

peemonkey
April 15, 2005, 8:02 pm
i eat babies.

damnnation
April 15, 2005, 8:07 pm
i have respect for Hitman cauze he has the guts to say it and all you other [IMAGE]heads don't, so take a look at ur life before saying something about someone else's!

Skate4Razors
April 15, 2005, 8:40 pm
Guts? This is the INTERNET. :D

[Edit]
Heh, fraction of a second.

b00stA
April 15, 2005, 8:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanJesus, you people are so [IMAGE]ing hostile about everything.

Deleted User
April 15, 2005, 9:02 pm
Meow

AerialAssault
April 15, 2005, 9:23 pm
i havent ever tried any drugs besides alcohol if you consider that a drug. I find it very surprising that Hitman's life has been enhanced due to a hard drug such as ecstasy. Considering the risks involved with ecstasy i dont think ill ever try it, and ill just stick to good ol` fashioned alcohol.

peemonkey
April 15, 2005, 10:30 pm
umm...taking your [IMAGE]ing elseware? this topic's about apes, not hitman. unless he's got a prehensile tail.

enjoyincubus
April 15, 2005, 10:56 pm
nutrag heuheuheuheh.

Captain Ben
April 15, 2005, 11:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman[quote]Oh I'm sorry, did I offend you by talking about one of the experiences I had in my real life. Well, why don't you tell us about yours? Oh wait, I'm sorry, you don't have one.

And you would know...?
Unlike you, I don't want everyone to praise me because I took (omg.) ectasy. Now, over the past four months, I've seen you constantly going on about how ectasy is great and recommending it to other members on this forum. And you've mentioned 'one of your experiences' more than enough. Enough to have your avatar as a picture of an ectasy tablet, so EVERYONE would know how much of a rebel you are. I don't have to prove anything to you. I don't do things like you do, I don't brag about it and I don't use every opportunity I get to mention it. Such as S4R's 'My thoughts on this' and the avatar thread by saying how ectasy affects you.
Stop claiming it and get over it. We don't need to know every time you pop a pill.

Vijchtidoodah
April 15, 2005, 11:28 pm
Stop all of this monkey business.

The Geologist
April 15, 2005, 11:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain Ben
And you would know...?
Unlike you, I don't want everyone to praise me because I took (omg.) ectasy. Now, over the past four months, I've seen you constantly going on about how ectasy is great and recommending it to other members on this forum. And you've mentioned 'one of your experiences' more than enough. Enough to have your avatar as a picture of an ectasy tablet, so EVERYONE would know how much of a rebel you are. I don't have to prove anything to you. I don't do things like you do, I don't brag about it and I don't use every opportunity I get to mention it. Such as S4R's 'My thoughts on this' and the avatar thread by saying how ectasy affects you.
Stop claiming it and get over it. We don't need to know every time you pop a pill.

He doesn't want anyone to praise him asshat. Learn to read and stop being such a prick. What he does with his life is his choice and no concern of yours. If you have half a brain you can choose to not take ecstasy if that's your choice. Don't take it, great, be happy and stop blowing smoke out of your ass. But don't talk to him like he's some second class citizen because he wants people to f*cking understand his position in the matter. He never said it's cool to do it, he never said he was cool for doing it, and he's definately not demanding any praise for it. Just because he recommends the damn drug for someone doesn't mean he's out here trying to get half the forums addicted. Would you believe they used to recommend it as a drug that could help failing marriages?

In case you're curious why he explains so much about his experiences it's because people on here who don't know what they're talking about start making assumptions about his nature and why he does what he does. Just drop it. You're no better than him with the way you drag the matter out and into other topics such as this one.

Edit: We need more apes in here A.S.A.P!!

Skate4Razors
April 15, 2005, 11:41 pm
Gee wiz, just continue with the god dern monkeys/apes/whatever, and lets all just get along.

The Geologist
April 15, 2005, 11:41 pm
Agreed...thus the edit to my post.

Hitman
April 15, 2005, 11:56 pm
Hey retard, before you open your mouth and yap [IMAGE], please do your research before hand. You still don't seem to get it do you. I don't want nor need any praise from members of this community to make me (as Lapis put it) 'feel special'.

About 6 months ago on IRC (Internet Relay Chat) I mentioned the fact that I tried Ecstasy. Since then I've been jokingly teased with comments like 'OMG STONER' and 'WHY AREN'T YOU IN A RAVE RIGHT NOW??' which I honestly don't mind, I poke exactly as much, if not more fun at them as well. It's not me who escalated the mentioning of my drug usage, I just build on from the 'conversation starting' comments such as the above when I join the channel.

I have only twice freely mentioned my use of Ecstasy and that was whilst recommending it to S4R and the other when explaining the reason for my choice of avatar. Oh, and instead of making dumb comments about it such as:quote: Enough to have your avatar as a picture of an ectasy tablet, so EVERYONE would know how much of a rebel you are.Read the [IMAGE]ing topic, asshole.

You know, if you ask me, I also think Jealousy has got something to do with it. Are you somewhat threatened by the fact that somebody is mentioning the social packed and mind-blowing (Try E and you'll understand) experiences he has, because you have such a dull and boring life, resulting in you reacting in such a way out of jealous rage? I know this may be an extreme way of looking at it, but you never know.

If you people actually read up on the facts, tried it yourself and then formed an opinion instead of being so [IMAGE]ing ignorant, then I'd accept your complaints as valid points. Like I said to one of my friends before he tried E and loved it "How do you know it's not for you if you've never tried it?"

Edit: Hmm, was watching a film whilst writing the post and got distracted for like 20 mins, lol. Didn't refresh. Anyway, thank you, Geo. Also, just to clarify, I take Ecstasy for the fun of it, that's all. I know what I'm doing (yes, cliché, I know), and I only do it once every 1 or 2 months.

Edit 2: Actually, after reading Captain Ben's post again, I'd really like you to show me the facts you used to base your statements on.

BACK YOUR [IMAGE] UP!

m00`
April 16, 2005, 12:03 am
yah so anyway, im never gonna smoke, coz its bad :x
[IMAGE]

The Geologist
April 16, 2005, 1:28 am
But he has those cool glasses. He has to be cool.

Captain Ben
April 16, 2005, 3:15 am
Just answer me this Hitman.
Then why is it illegal?

Vijchtidoodah
April 16, 2005, 3:32 am
Becaule it's potentially deadly - a fact that I'm sure Hitman is aware of - but that doesn't mean that that's a good argument. Hell, smoking, drinking, and driving cars are significantly more deadly and are legal while crap like this isn't.

Hitman
April 16, 2005, 3:34 am
Take some initiative and do some research. Read - although an argument on why it shouldn't have been criminalized it still explains why and how it became illegal.

I would still like you to show me the 'facts' you used to make your statements. Oh wait, you don't have any. Haha...

gtfo.

Edit: Hehe, Vijchtidoodah.

FYI, it's not the actual substance MDMA which is deadly, it's what you do after you've consumed E. Drinking too much water can disturb the sodium balance of your body resulting in your organs swelling. The most dangerous aspect of this is when it happens to your brain = Bye bye. However, if you are dancing all night you tend to dehydrate, and you have to replenish the water in your body by drinking at least 500ml of water an hour.

Overheating is also dangerous. Obviously if you're not dancing you don't run a risk of overheating. However, if you are and don't drink enough water, take frequent brakes and are not in a well ventilated room (Pretty much all Raves have very good ventilation so it's fine) and get too hot you can literally fry your brain.

Most deaths from Ecstasy have been the result of first timers not knowing what their doing and not being under the supervision of somebody who does.

Deleted User
April 16, 2005, 3:49 am
this thread was good before the drug conversation came into the picture, can you guys take this somewhere else because i wanna see more apes.

peemonkey
April 16, 2005, 3:58 am
please delete your posts and stop [IMAGE]ing posting here

Michal
April 16, 2005, 4:18 am
Yes. More ape[IMAGE] please.

frogboy
April 16, 2005, 4:43 am
DRUGS BAD, APES GOOD

peemonkey
April 16, 2005, 4:57 am
ill update tomarrow, cuz im going by my time, not forum time :P

The Geologist
April 16, 2005, 6:10 am
[IMAGE]

There. Now none of you can be pissed because of this cute little guy.

m00`
April 16, 2005, 6:43 am
he may seem cute but inside hes a cold blooded killer

Captain Ben
April 16, 2005, 3:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Aaanyways, without the intention of being a bad influence, try Ecstasy, seriously, I think you would like it, and by the sounds of it (Gangs in your school, etc) I'm sure you could find somebody who could get a hold of it for you. Plus, seeing as you're already planning to kill yourself, there's no harm in trying (As long as you know what you're doing there's no danger)

quote:Originally posted by HitmanFor those idiots; it's supposed to represent the euphoria you feel on Ecstasy.

I'd get more, but the search function is screwed, I'm not going to bother to bring up another one of your 'ectasy is great' [IMAGE]ing sessions and I'm not going to go searching through atleast four months of pointless ectasy promoting posts to do it. It's really funny how you can take a joke the wrong way.
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenPlease don't try ectasy and then write about it. We already have a member of the forums doing that...

Yes, it was a joke. I don't support your ectasy doing, but there's no way I can stop you and there's definetely no way I feel threatened by you. I atleast get the satisfaction knowing that I don't need a party drug to feel happy or to become more emotional.
And jealousy? I wouldn't feel jealous of you because of your habits, or even feel threatened by them. You're half way across the world, using an illegal substance for some kicks. Yes, it has it's qualities, both mental and emotional, but there's no way it should be used/abused, as it medical side of the drug would have a better effect overall world wide.

Ectasy is illegal. It ruins lives, can be easily mixed with other drugs and can easily fracture people both mentally and physically.
True, alot of deaths occur from first time users, but eventually, alot of experienced users OD, simply by increasing the amount to get the sought after effect, seeing as it begins to get less and less sensual.

I have nothing more to say on the matter, as already, we've taken alot of the focus away from Peemonkey's original intention for this thread. If you'd like to continue this arguement, atleast open a new thread:p

IGMST!

Hitman
April 16, 2005, 4:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by Hitman
Aaanyways, without the intention of being a bad influence, try Ecstasy, seriously, I think you would like it, and by the sounds of it (Gangs in your school, etc) I'm sure you could find somebody who could get a hold of it for you. Plus, seeing as you're already planning to kill yourself, there's no harm in trying (As long as you know what you're doing there's no danger)

quote:Originally posted by HitmanFor those idiots; it's supposed to represent the euphoria you feel on Ecstasy.

I'd get more, but the search function is screwed, I'm not going to bother to bring up another one of your 'ectasy is great' [IMAGE]. Between 1988 and 1997 some 50-100 UK deaths have been connected to Ecstasy use, and most of those have been connected to drinking too much water or overheating. You can die from overdosing on pretty much anything; Alcohol for example.

I quote:quote: The UK figures suggest seven ecstasy-related deaths per million users. This compares to 625 alcohol-related deaths per million drinkers. In fact, more people in the UK die from choking on peanuts than from taking ecstasy.Seriously man, you make me laugh. Please, read my posts before you post yourself.

Also, this whole argument started because you claimed I had posting 'sessions of Ecstasy is great' and that every time I pop a pill I tell everybody. Please, show me a few examples.

peemonkey
April 16, 2005, 4:56 pm
[IMAGE] both of you. get out of my topic.
[IMAGE]

m00`
April 17, 2005, 12:57 am
[IMAGE] my ape scares your ape away with a terrifying smile

Elemental
April 17, 2005, 1:28 am
XD The gif game is further down m00! -,-

m00`
April 17, 2005, 1:44 am
this thread is better

peemonkey
April 17, 2005, 1:52 am
yea, but dont try intermingling others into this one, im tired of it >:(

m00`
April 17, 2005, 2:10 am
okey, NO ONE TURN THIS THREAD INTO A GIF GAME, THIS IS PEEMONKEYS APE THREAD

Vijchtidoodah
April 17, 2005, 2:16 am
Yeah, you capitalist, ecstacy taking, trendwhoring arses!

peemonkey
April 17, 2005, 3:11 am
[IMAGE]
i love you guys

peemonkey
April 18, 2005, 9:01 pm
yesterday i wasnt home
[IMAGE]
though i was with someone ah luuuuuvs

[IMAGE]
and i just got home from the shooting range.

Vijchtidoodah
April 18, 2005, 11:09 pm
Mmm...I haven't gone shooting in so long...

m00`
April 19, 2005, 12:15 am
hoora for peemonkey :D

Unlucky 13
April 19, 2005, 10:28 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceThat's nasty, Unlucky13.

Meyh?

Oh wait, I read further, I see.

n00bface
April 19, 2005, 10:59 am
i think i meant skate4razors though i dont remember

Captain Ben
April 19, 2005, 11:01 am
[IMAGE]

peemonkey
April 19, 2005, 5:18 pm
ill update later, im goin to girlie's school :)

peemonkey
April 20, 2005, 12:45 am
[IMAGE]
im on top of the [IMAGE]ing word <3

Vijchtidoodah
April 20, 2005, 12:56 am
More like you're on top of some building in India.

Edit: "http://www.morearty.com/india/blackfacemonkey.jpg"
Am I good or what?

Erm...that monkey is really on top of the world. Seriously. I kid you not.

peemonkey
April 20, 2005, 1:07 am
i knew you'd [IMAGE]ing do that. YOU especially :P i cant find a pic of a monkey on top of the gloe, andi m not gonna photoshop it.

Vijchtidoodah
April 20, 2005, 3:47 am
[IMAGE]

Monkey nazi.

peemonkey
April 20, 2005, 4:01 am
[IMAGE]
screw monkey nazi's

Vijchtidoodah
April 20, 2005, 4:21 am
quote: yea, but dont try intermingling other [threads] into this one, im tired of it >:(

Hey, hey, peemonkey. Don't ruin this thread, the GIF game is here. :P

peemonkey
April 20, 2005, 6:35 am
im not, im just saying im not a monkey nazi, im a capitalist american nazi (with no money, oops!)

peemonkey
April 20, 2005, 6:39 am
my thoughs of this forum are wrapped up in 1 ape pic:
[IMAGE]

Vijchtidoodah
April 20, 2005, 6:39 am
Lol, schweet.

Captain Ben
April 20, 2005, 6:50 am
[IMAGE]

peemonkey
April 20, 2005, 7:04 am
no, you dont post pics here, especially photoshopped and wannbe humorous. piss off.

peemonkey
April 21, 2005, 7:54 am
[IMAGE]
had to. *cough*

Vijchtidoodah
April 21, 2005, 7:57 am
I half expected you to post one smoking weed yesterday, but I guess you aren't into that stuff.

Cigarettes, though? That's nasty. Why'd you do it?

Captain Ben
April 21, 2005, 8:48 am
Nah, I just found that one searching google. I have no idea how to photoshop :P

peemonkey
April 21, 2005, 4:19 pm
actually i was pretty high last night. poor elephant hunter :P
that's the only one i could find close enough to a joint, but i only looks at the top of 1 page in google image search

peemonkey
April 22, 2005, 11:13 pm
[IMAGE]
(yesterday)
STAY AWAY FROM MAH WOMAN
[IMAGE]
that dumbass fell off the roof! haha!

Deleted User
April 23, 2005, 2:26 pm
yyyyyyyea...

peemonkey
April 25, 2005, 3:36 am
[IMAGE]
so tired yesterday and today
[IMAGE]
my hair is funky today

Cookie`
April 25, 2005, 3:56 am
lol your topic is teh awesome peemonkey!!! :D

Deleted User
April 25, 2005, 12:10 pm
U will run out of ape pics one day.. MOHAHAHA

peemonkey
April 25, 2005, 5:29 pm
not for a long long time, though. personally i think i'll neglect if for a few days somewhere, remember it, adn spam with a [IMAGE]load of apes/monkeys

Melba
April 25, 2005, 5:54 pm
No because every day a new ape is born and an approximate of 1.0115463 pictures of monkeys will be uploaded to the internet each day.

Maxx
April 25, 2005, 10:28 pm
scientific.

peemonkey
April 28, 2005, 12:27 am
[IMAGE]
had a fun birthday ;D
[IMAGE]
i ate alot of cow yesterday. been poopin alot today

Michal
April 28, 2005, 12:30 am
o_O
Happy birthday, and I wish you good pooping.

peemonkey
January 20, 2006, 4:58 am
[IMAGE]
because.

The Geologist
January 20, 2006, 5:14 am
Damn straight. More apeaholic pleasure.

peemonkey
January 20, 2006, 5:18 am
if alot of stuff doesnt make sense, it's because this is from a year ago, images are gone, postst where delete, hitman was on E.

Cookie.
January 20, 2006, 6:48 am
Haha awesome this is a good topic, you better keep posting an ape a day though :D

Deleted User
January 20, 2006, 6:56 am
Thats not an ape, thats chakra if he doesnt shave !OH :P

The Geologist
January 20, 2006, 7:04 am
Ban.

Taal hates harmonicas

karmazon
January 20, 2006, 7:23 am
Good job thread necromancer

vash763
January 20, 2006, 8:01 am
He made you look

rawrawrawrawar

Captain Ben
January 20, 2006, 1:37 pm
:/

peemonkey
January 20, 2006, 6:06 pm
[IMAGE]
good morning.

peemonkey
January 21, 2006, 4:10 pm
[IMAGE]

Notkeiran
January 22, 2006, 3:09 am
[IMAGE]
Before & After

Deleted User
January 22, 2006, 3:43 pm
peemonkey is posting porn..sorta.

peemonkey
January 22, 2006, 5:16 pm
remove your [CENSORED]ty monkey posts, this isnt for you. only i post the monkeys.
[IMAGE]
LICK IT!

Cookie.
January 22, 2006, 5:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHpeemonkey is posting porn..sorta.

Only if your a furry :D