( search forums )
VOTE: who has the coolest avatar?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 12:23 am
Hello Im bored

vote for who YOU think has the coolest avatar (yes im bored)
I vote for... Captain Ben and his dancing green cucumber.. :)

Rules: ONly 1 vote per person,dont vote on urself..
(like 90% have voted on themself.. well IT DONT COUNT)

S0 L3TS V0T3

current votes:

Superkill - [2]
Duke33 - [2]
Captain ben - [1]
Ninja - [1]
Unlucky13 - [1]
Chackra - [1]
peemonkey - [1]
Swazo - [1]
Vijchtidoodah - [1]
Gen0cide - [1]
Alamo - [1]

peemonkey
April 13, 2005, 12:36 am
duke33.

?
April 13, 2005, 12:44 am
^ ditto

peemonkey
April 13, 2005, 1:12 am
[IMAGE]
if you didntk now

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 1:21 am
superkills old avatar was good ;P

Skate4Razors
April 13, 2005, 1:36 am
I love that monkey.

Jaz
April 13, 2005, 2:00 am
< me + ninja = secks

Leo Da Lunerfox
April 13, 2005, 2:40 am
Lols are good....

MOFO NOFO
April 13, 2005, 2:41 am
i have the coolest one...... b4 it got deleted, now its a verry-cool -cool thing

m00`
April 13, 2005, 2:48 am
vote me

AerialAssault
April 13, 2005, 3:05 am
Karl Marx has a kick-ass beard, he probably got all the chicks with it.

peemonkey
April 13, 2005, 3:23 am
then bored them to death with his ranting :P

Cookie`
April 13, 2005, 3:25 am
Superkills Bear and Fox
Dukes Monkey
Hercule Poirots- Hercule Poirot (Hey hes a master detective! I want this show on DVD xD)

FliesLikeABrick
April 13, 2005, 3:51 am
mine is cool :P

Icarius
April 13, 2005, 4:06 am
I made mine myself : P

Gen0cide
April 13, 2005, 4:15 am
What about mine?Heh..

__SnoOpy__
April 13, 2005, 5:16 am

Vijchtidoodah
April 13, 2005, 5:28 am
I'm beginning to miss my old one...

As for Duke's, can it qualify if it's one of the most overused avatar pics ever? I've seen it around...it's the village bicycle...

AWH_ReApEr
April 13, 2005, 6:35 am
quote:Originally posted by IcariusI made mine myself : P
As did I. ;p

Captain Ben
April 13, 2005, 6:57 am
quote:Originally posted by PsychoLong time since I posted anything here.. so..
vote for who YOU think has the coolest avatar (yes im bored)
I vote for... Captain Ben and his dancing green potato..
(or whatever it is)

=D

Well, it's actually a cucumber... here are a few more:
[IMAGE] I wanted to use this, but it's too big :P
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

peemonkey
April 13, 2005, 7:00 am
duke's had that monkey for years, first i ever saw it. thought it IS popular nowadays

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 9:27 am
I dunno. Mine is pretty cool.

MOFO NOFO
April 13, 2005, 9:34 am
I VOTE FOR UNLUCKY 13's and his flashing pixel

MercyM
April 13, 2005, 12:13 pm
I do have the coolest! :P

DeMonIc
April 13, 2005, 1:29 pm
Chakra had the bestest avatars. But the LxS fantasmagoria animals rocked too.

Hitman
April 13, 2005, 1:30 pm
I don't understand all of your avatars; most of them are just weird, stupid or 'trying to be cool' pictures that represent nothing. I try and choose one that has some [personal] meaning behind it. I hope I don't have to explain what my avatar means.

For those idiots; it's supposed to represent the euphoria you feel on Ecstasy.

I wanted to choose this one but I couldn't because of the size. Plus, if I tried to resize it, it would just look odd.

LazehBoi
April 13, 2005, 1:37 pm
Stoner!!!!!!!!!
I don't think anybody here is stupid enough to listen to you advertise E as much as Brick does U13.

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 1:42 pm
Hitman, I still have your father's email account. *hint* *hint*

frogboy
April 13, 2005, 1:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanFor those idiots; it's supposed to represent the euphoria you feel on Ecstasy.

Ah, so that's why they're women. Having your penis shrunk is not very "euphoric", IMO.

Jaz
April 13, 2005, 1:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanI don't understand all of your avatars; most of them are just weird, stupid or 'trying to be cool' pictures that represent nothing. I try and choose one that has some [personal] meaning behind it. I hope I don't have to explain what my avatar means.

I wanted to choose this one but I couldn't because of the size. Plus, if I tried to resize it, it would just look odd.

You try to be cool by doing a bad job of putting messages in your avatars. =\ Yeah, she's on ectasy, its so obvious. You should do advertising for tv adverts.

Hitman
April 13, 2005, 2:13 pm
Lol, it's got nothing to do with trying to advertise, how can this be advertising? It's just something of personal meaning to me. Next you're gonna start accusing me of putting in subliminal messages in my posts!

frogboy
April 13, 2005, 2:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanLol, it's got nothing to do with trying to advertise, how can this be advertising? It's just something of personal meaning to me. Next you're gonna start accusing me of putting in subliminal messages in my posts!

...Dammit, I was going to change the quote by bolding certain letters. Damn you.

Hitman
April 13, 2005, 2:35 pm
Kekeke ^_^

EXR3dn3ck
April 13, 2005, 2:54 pm
my smiley that blows up is pretty cool but i am at school and i cant see my advatar but i can see everyone elses

DeMonIc
April 13, 2005, 3:07 pm
We don't see your avatar either.
www.imageshack.us

DT
April 13, 2005, 3:21 pm
Peemonkeys old avatar.... and thier was nothing wrong with it to...

EXR3dn3ck
April 13, 2005, 3:32 pm
now its there

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 4:11 pm
yea its kind of cool

SuperKill
April 13, 2005, 4:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanI hope I don't have to explain what my avatar means.

you say you cant understand some people's avatars, in a bad way (correct me if i'm wrong), yet your avatar have a personal meaning behind it.
makes us pretty much not understanding yours.
i mean.. yea, its so f*cking obvious!
a women looking up with her raised head cant mean anything besides... the euphoria you feel on ecstasy.

so what are you trying to express exactly with avatars like a pill of some kind in someone's mouth, and a woman having an euphoria or what the f~~~ that is?
arent those avatars of yours, exactly like you said about others' - "trying to be cool" aswell ?

excuse me if i dont get the truely wise hidden message of the effect on women after drugs, but it just doesnt make sense to me.

on another note, my avatar rocked.

Hitman
April 13, 2005, 4:55 pm
Omg, Superkill, you got me there. I was trying to be cool, I just didn't realise it! Thanks for helping me there ¬_¬quote:so what are you trying to express exactly with avatars like a pill of some kind in someone's mouth, and a woman having an euphoria or what the f~~~ that is?
arent those avatars of yours, exactly like you said about others' - "trying to be cool" aswell ?
quote:It's just something of personal meaning to me.Well, I suppose for those just looking at the image you wouldn't be able to tell that it represents what it does, but I assumed that seeing as I used to have a picture of a pill in somebody's mouth, they'd connect it with the current one. I guess I was wrong.

SuperKill
April 13, 2005, 5:04 pm
pretty wrong.
your current avatar isnt so diffrent than a woman having a shower.

dont be surprised cause i just said you're trying to look cool.
a person that talks so much about drugs at such a young age doesnt reflect any better opinion.

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 5:17 pm
I dont like all the drug promotion either.. might trick someone to ruin thier life.

anyway: Can u ppl see my avatar, or is it just some red cross??? answer meeeeeee

Hitman
April 13, 2005, 5:18 pm
quote:dont be surprised cause i just said you're trying to look cool.
a person that talks so much about drugs at such a young age doesnt reflect any better opinion.I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you're on about in the last sentence.

I think you're missing the point that, if I were somebody who didn't take Ecstasy, who didn't go to Raves and yet still went on about it, then I would be a twat 'trying to be cool' (I don't know what drugs have to do with coolness, but if you say so) and creating a fake image of myself. Thing is, I do take Ecstasy and I do go to Raves, this is what I am and like doing. Avatars are meant to be there for self expression in the form of an image, which is why I chose that picture. I'm not trying to be anything.

SuperKill
April 13, 2005, 5:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanI think you're missing the point that, if I were somebody who didn't take Ecstasy, who didn't go to Raves and yet still went on about it, then I would be a twat 'trying to be cool' (I don't know what drugs have to do with coolness, but if you say so) and creating a fake image of myself. Thing is, I do take Ecstasy and I do go to Raves, this is what I am and like doing. Avatars are meant to be there for self expression in the form of an image, which is why I chose that picture. I'm not trying to be anything.

lol
i never said you're not doing any of these things.. it still doesnt make it any less sad.
by having 90% of your posts talking about drugs and your experience with it, it just seem you're eager to talk about it with us.
actually it almost looks like you're bragging about taking drugs.
it would be wrong for you to say "bla bla it only looks like that from your point of view", cause i'm sure others that have seen most of your recent posts will agree about it.

it seems like you need to underatand that
we're in 2005, taking drugs is not so special anymore.

long story short - i'm not saying that you're trying to look cool by saying you do drugs when you actually dont.. i'm saying you try to look cool by talking about your drug experiences 'all of the time' (not including all the drug related avatars).

Hitman
April 13, 2005, 5:54 pm
Haha, please. Apart from S4R's topic where I suggested he try it, name one where I've actively talked about me taking Ecstasy.

SuperKill
April 13, 2005, 5:58 pm
give me a break..
note i wasn't only referring to the posts where you say you took drugs, i'm referring to the posts where you're talking about drugs.

are you so addicted that you have to talk about it so much even online?

Hitman
April 13, 2005, 6:25 pm
You're not making any sense, my friend. You were complaining about me '[trying] to look cool by talking about [my] drug experiences'. How does that include just generally talking about them and their effects on people, i.e. my topic abut my brother.

Edit: Even with that in mind, please point out serveral topics were I go on about drugs.

Jaz
April 13, 2005, 6:38 pm
Your sig has ecstasy in it.
gg

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 7:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanHaha, please. Apart from S4R's topic where I suggested he try it, name one where I've actively talked about me taking Ecstasy.

Well there's this one...

Hitman
April 13, 2005, 7:43 pm
You people are impossible.

zoldat
April 13, 2005, 8:24 pm
mine mine mine :P

Judge_Man
April 13, 2005, 8:37 pm
you can't see mine if you're under 18 Mwhahaha..lol..ok

Swazo's one is great

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 9:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanYou people are impossible.

Indeed I am! I am the all-seeing Swazo the Great! Behold my infinitly inprobable nature! -<_o_>-

Oh and thanks JudMan, someday I hope I'll finally be able to view yours XP

Maxx
April 13, 2005, 9:29 pm
Orange dots own.....something.

Deleted User
April 14, 2005, 1:00 am
@Hitman:

I think everyone's avatar has some special meaning to them. Otherwise, why would they use it, if it doesn't mean something?

My avatar, I spent a day and a half learning how to animate pictures. Sure, that may seem slow, but it means a lot to me and I personally am very satisfied with my work.

So, just because you try to force the belief that everyone uses certain avatars just to be trendy or cool, doesn't mean its true.

You aren't any more special than anyone else, drugs or no, avatar or no.

frogboy
April 14, 2005, 1:29 am
Back on topic, my avatar > you all.

Hitman
April 14, 2005, 4:08 am
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_Lazuli@Hitman:

I think everyone's avatar has some special meaning to them. Otherwise, why would they use it, if it doesn't mean something?

My avatar, I spent a day and a half learning how to animate pictures. Sure, that may seem slow, but it means a lot to me and I personally am very satisfied with my work.

So, just because you try to force the belief that everyone uses certain avatars just to be trendy or cool, doesn't mean its true.

You aren't any more special than anyone else, drugs or no, avatar or no.
Jesus, I'm not trying to force any opinion on anybody. Yes, I guess I did go a bit over the top with my first post. I take my comment on 'most of them are just weird, stupid or 'trying to be cool' pictures' and replace it with 'some of them are just weird, stupid pictures'. I wrote that I try to have an avatar that has some personal meaning to me, not just something that is 'cool', and proceeded to explain why I chose mine. I then get accused of 'trying to be cool' when I just explained how and why I chose my avatars! Read my posts again, I never said you had to chose something of personal meaning, I just said that's what I do, which would explain my avatar.

Building on from the subject of stupid avatars, I mean:

[IMAGE]

Wtf is that? Furthermore, I wrote 'trying to be cool' with Skate4Razors avatar in mind:

[IMAGE]

Unless he did try to kill himself, isn't that just a cry out for attention? I don't try and get attention for my drug usage with my avatar; I already get plenty of it in IRC, after I mentioned the fact that I tried Ecstasy, like 6 months ago. I've grown to love [Ecstasy] and I feel that the fellow members, at least those in #soldat.forums, have gotten used to that fact, so I didn't see any harm in having this, or the previous one as my avatar. Once again, it's got nothing to do with trying to be special.

Arguing about bloody avatars; I love this forum ^_^

Kamikaze_Ninja
April 14, 2005, 5:05 am
my thingers are just for attention whoring =( *disappears*

The Geologist
April 14, 2005, 5:15 am
No worries Hitman...there's at least one person on here who hears ya.

Deleted User
April 14, 2005, 6:00 am
Thanks for clarifying that for me, and for the rest of us, Hitman.

Captain Ben
April 14, 2005, 6:47 am
Goddammit! Last time I checked, this was an avatar thread, not an inane plea for help...

Deleted User
April 14, 2005, 2:26 pm
hahahha how did my avatar thing get a 100 degree discussion about drugs..?
I guess anything can happen in the bash pit :D

DT
April 14, 2005, 3:34 pm
yea it has taken me a week to get my char

<-------------------
Strong enough to go ssj2..
only to be deleted for something about calling the host a power abuser... when he kiled everyone... at once... and didn't revive em... ha i hit his weakspot... now i'm sad...

Deleted User
April 14, 2005, 5:33 pm
Vijcht now has the best avatar in my opinion.

b00stA
April 14, 2005, 7:15 pm
I use waffles to express my anger.

Deleted User
April 14, 2005, 7:30 pm
Freakish.. I can see my Avatar with IE but not with firefox...
can any of u see my avataaaaar?

Deleted User
April 14, 2005, 7:45 pm
Nay

BManx2000
April 14, 2005, 9:24 pm
Freakish... It's on your hard drive!

Deleted User
April 14, 2005, 10:35 pm
hmm?

Maxx
April 14, 2005, 10:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_Lazuli

Mine doesn't mean anything.
=D

Deleted User
April 14, 2005, 11:18 pm
yes it does.. it reflects the Oranges affect to this grey dark place called earth... some oranges bigger then others, showing ranks of time place and cosmos and im just babbling....

Deleted User
April 14, 2005, 11:28 pm
can u see my avatar NOW then????????

Jaz
April 15, 2005, 12:01 am
yes now you look even more of a twat

Deleted User
April 15, 2005, 12:33 am
w00t

AWH_ReApEr
April 15, 2005, 1:59 am
New avatar

<------

Captain Ben
April 15, 2005, 5:55 am
Have my babies!!

AWH_ReApEr
April 15, 2005, 6:12 am
Double you tee eff.

Deleted User
April 16, 2005, 12:24 am
aarh I gave u my sooul

mar77a
April 16, 2005, 1:18 am
mine rox.

AWH_ReApEr
April 16, 2005, 3:05 am
That's another one in the bag. Thanks, Psycho.

Norse
April 16, 2005, 4:50 am
Dig my avy shiz =P

<-------------

(New siggy, too)

Vijchtidoodah
April 16, 2005, 5:09 am
Norse, that's ugly. Always show off your new sigs in the testing forum so that we can properly make fun of you without digressing on other threads.

Dodger
April 16, 2005, 11:33 am
umm lol i think ure kiddin a little bit now psycho but.... i like mine of course.... but if i should vote fr some1 else i would vote fr genocide and capt. ben.....theyre really cool

Deleted User
April 16, 2005, 12:48 pm
I am kidding a bit? what u mean? I really gave my sould to the reaper.. AARGH!! ITS SO COOOOLD...
but aneway.. dont vote for ursefl ppl =)

Deleted User
April 16, 2005, 5:37 pm
poetry in motion...
[IMAGE]

besides my old one, the Fox n Bear avatar takes the cake

Deleted User
April 16, 2005, 6:30 pm
me.

MercyM
April 16, 2005, 6:55 pm
My new avatar pwns.

caliber
April 16, 2005, 7:18 pm
mine? :P

POTATOWNED!!

LazehBoi
April 17, 2005, 1:51 am
That's pretty good but too bad it's WAY over the limit :P

Deleted User
April 17, 2005, 9:42 am
<

Captain Ben
April 17, 2005, 9:58 am
I'm not sure. Cucumbers are all the rage now.

Deleted User
April 17, 2005, 1:24 pm
I keep hearing about this bear&fox avatar, cant someone show it to meh?
:)

damnnation
April 17, 2005, 1:30 pm
no the forums took it away from him, it's a shame cauze it pwned
i like mine ;)

caliber
April 17, 2005, 2:55 pm
lol my new one can give you a seizure :D

Melba
April 17, 2005, 3:21 pm
lol i don't like it.

in fact....

<----

frogboy
April 17, 2005, 3:21 pm
Adblock'd.

caliber
April 17, 2005, 3:23 pm
ROFL. ahaha n1 frogboy.

blasta
April 17, 2005, 8:33 pm
MINE! ROFL

Dodger
April 17, 2005, 8:53 pm
hehe guess it is no bear and fox avatar:D well we dont even know if its good.... well if it is then let it be good...just why do u care about it? lol hehe it wount just come back anyway:D

Maxx
April 17, 2005, 9:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by Psychoyes it does.. it reflects the Oranges affect to this grey dark place called earth... some oranges bigger then others, showing ranks of time place and cosmos and im just babbling....

You musta been bored.

Deleted User
April 17, 2005, 11:33 pm
yep.. how did u ever know? :D

Meandor
April 18, 2005, 5:19 pm
Bear and fox avatar.
Don't click there if you are a queer and are easily offended by whatsoever.
http://www.turrino.it/public/sick.gif

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 5:32 pm
heeheeh.. LoL :D

Alamo
April 18, 2005, 7:03 pm
Noone said anything about my avatar :( I'm sad now.

(my avatar is a cry for help, i've always been trying to kill myself with loud music, but my subwoofer is too weak :/ )

Melba
April 18, 2005, 7:09 pm
Alamo, your avy+sig is the best on the forum imo :)

It fits the forum colors and everything :q

!!

Alamo
April 18, 2005, 7:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by MelbaAlamo, your avy+sig is the best on the forum imo :)

wee ^^ thanks :)
but i'd rather say no to sigs than to avys ;)

*feels better*

Melba
April 18, 2005, 7:25 pm
:O

zoldat
April 18, 2005, 7:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by Alamoquote:Originally posted by MelbaAlamo, your avy+sig is the best on the forum imo :)

wee ^^ thanks :)
but i'd rather say no to sigs than to avys ;)

*feels better*

i dont know if the sig fipts perfekt but the avart is c00l

Unlucky 13
April 19, 2005, 10:12 am
Someone likes the flashy pixel?
Wow...

I feel small.

Captain Ben
April 19, 2005, 11:09 am
Leaning in to look at it is giving me a headache :P

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 12:02 pm
MEEEEEEEEEE

MercyM
April 19, 2005, 1:39 pm
My doesn't rule anymore.

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 2:18 pm
mm yeah cooooL avatar Alamo... SO ill start counting votes now =)

Liber_Lupus
April 19, 2005, 2:50 pm
What about mine?

zoldat
April 19, 2005, 3:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by Liber_LupusWhat about mine?

the sig isent taht cool but the avart rules :P

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 4:48 pm
Voooote ppl.. doont voooote ooon urseeeelf

damnnation
April 19, 2005, 6:03 pm
my new is teh 1337 :D

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 7:40 pm
seems as a DooM 3 commercial.. ^^ nice though

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 11:09 pm
bohoo.. noone vote for meee.. :'(
^^

Vijchtidoodah
April 19, 2005, 11:59 pm
That's because your avatar can be found on almost any forum anywhere.

Jaz
April 20, 2005, 12:15 am
Mine is the most personal
edit: vijs changes everytime I refresh

Cookie.
April 20, 2005, 3:32 am
This contest needs more cowbell :)

Deleted User
April 20, 2005, 2:13 pm
wehaw.. u have 1337 posts.. literally

Cookie.
April 20, 2005, 7:02 pm
i have for along time :P

Deleted User
April 20, 2005, 7:13 pm
heh oki

Deleted User
April 20, 2005, 7:52 pm
What about me? :p

Deleted User
April 20, 2005, 8:05 pm
a german dude jumping around.. weeee :)

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 1:10 am
Its the whole presence of him ;)

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 4:12 pm
can i retract my first vote and put it on the Radiohead one? many dancing bears > one perverted bear

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 4:17 pm
never seen it.. :P but sure.