( search forums )
Grammaton Cleric's site
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 4:10 am
ummmmmmmmmm i started making a webpage for my Clan and idk what else to put for pages does anyone have any suggestions so far i have: Home, Forums, Members, Join, Challenge.

i was also thinking about adding music in the site but im not quite sure that would be a great idea considering that everyone likes a different genre. so maybe you can give me some hints on this too.

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 11:03 am
Don't use music.

Also, I would suggest not using a forum. I can pretty much guarantee you won't get many visitors bar the clan members.

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 1:22 pm
well i already have a forum i need more pages im not putting in music i decided not to

zoldat
April 13, 2005, 7:00 pm
no more

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 8:43 pm
no more what?

i was thinking aabout putting in Soldat music such as Bloody Gore and the other ones would you guys like that?

EndertheXenocide
April 14, 2005, 8:53 pm
I say just keep it basic. Have the nessecary information that you need. Considering since it is a clan website. you really don't need all that much. Keep the forum. That is a great idea for a clan. it keeps the clan together on what each other are up to lately. Especially since all of your clan members are not oging to on at the same time all the time.

Deleted User
April 14, 2005, 9:56 pm
yea well thanx the site is about 90% done all i need to do is the final image touches and im done