( search forums )
(moved) Do you remember me?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
EndertheXenocide
April 13, 2005, 6:03 am
For a long time I have wondered something. Most don't remember my first player name, which was Dingleberriez. Stupid name, yes. But it was sort of original and most commented me on my name saying that is was gross. A friend showed me the game and I got hooked on it. His gamer name was Meaty Puffs or Meatifesto (maybe some remember him). In which case, most (or all) don't believe me on playing since 1.0.4b (august, 2002). I can understand if you still don't believe me on actually playing this long.

I had that name for quite some time. Till the next year during 1.1.1 came out. A clan named |XS|(some may remember) asked me to join. I joined and then changed my name to Ender(the clan said my name was too long).

Now, I can understand that I more than likely was not the first Ender, or at least the original. Most didn't even know who I was, considering since I wasn't a big forums kind of guy. The soldat forums didn't intrigue me. For I was lazy and didn't want to read all of the new posts made each day. Soon after joining clan |XS| died. I was solo for a while once again. Didn't play Soldat all that much either.

During version 1.1.4 another clan asked me join them. They were [DC]. Some more than likely remember this clan. Well, while in this clan I joined a server where another guy with the name Ender had joined. I was kind of curious on who he was. I asked, wasn't mad or anything, because I figured that there was another Ender out there more than likely. It was a good name. Well he was all pissed because he thought I had stole his name. couple other players in the game backed him up on it.

But does anyone remember me from back in the day. I am just curious. I don't want to be flamed or anything. I just wanted to know if you guys either believe me or just think I am some want-to-be veteran.

Denacke
April 13, 2005, 6:36 am
No offense, but I don't think any of us care..

aprilninety
April 13, 2005, 8:24 am
enderthexenocide? sure I remember you! You helped us kick this one clan's ass in sctfl while [DC] was still around. Sometimes, I didn't have anybody to fill up slots for 3vs3 matches, and you'd be willing to take the post.

Awesome name, superb book.

Denacke...I kinda care. I think it's cute.

DNA.styx
April 13, 2005, 10:22 am
Denacke: be nice.

papasurf31
April 13, 2005, 3:14 pm
^most useless admin post ever^

Denacke
April 13, 2005, 6:33 pm
papasurf: be nice.

EndertheXenocide
April 13, 2005, 7:44 pm
Thanks klien...make me feel like a little kid. I was hoping maybe you might have backed me up a little.

Hey do you play soldat anymore? Be nice to play a game with ya again.

Marbire
April 13, 2005, 8:14 pm
You are a want-to-be veteran.

DT
April 13, 2005, 8:25 pm
and you are jelous... O_O
anyways i do remember someomne named Ender on soldat back a while... (i played soldat for a year before the forums)

Elemental
April 13, 2005, 8:44 pm
ello :D

Will
April 14, 2005, 12:16 pm
quote:^most useless admin post ever^

lol, welcome to the forums Ender

m00`
April 14, 2005, 12:23 pm
i remember Ender but is it you? http://soldatforums.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=1398

Meandor
April 14, 2005, 2:28 pm
No, that's the Ender that was in Fury with me and other clans.

m00`
April 15, 2005, 12:10 am
oh yah

Cookie`
April 15, 2005, 4:33 am
quote:Originally posted by MarbireYou are a want-to-be veteran.

You win! :D Gimme back my password and account names marbire! ;)