( search forums )
sick berserk!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Dodger
April 13, 2005, 4:19 pm
hey! guess what, yesterday i took a sick double kill. i used deagles and had berserk... then two enemys cam infront of me... i frickin shot two headshots with 1 shot! [IMAGE] it was beutiful....... Sayonara poor heads:D

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 4:22 pm
Lol nice.. but technically its not 1 shot.. the deagle shoots 2 shots at once :D
nice anyway..

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 7:23 pm
I was in a Rambo server and they had bonuses on, what a dumb idea. I rotated around the map continuously grabbing predator and berserk. I almost felt sorry for the poor guys.

EndertheXenocide
April 13, 2005, 7:38 pm
HAHA. that would be total ownage. I suppose I wouldn't feel sorry for the other players though. That sounds kind of fun. Playing Rambo Match with bonuses.

Dodger
April 13, 2005, 8:54 pm
what can be more immortal than that?! a rambo with predator, bullet proof and cluster!? it just had to be sick!! but a sort of thing happend to me once... some dude had the rambo in the map: desert or somethin i dont remember... then he just used the rambo as a m79 and shot it to the ground and flew up to the roof and started camping there:D we did the same with m79 but when we came up we had nothing to shoot with cause the m79 was reloadin...so then he camped there for hours kicking our ass:D dam i was angry!

Deleted User
April 13, 2005, 9:10 pm
That would be Storm i'm betting. That's the cheap way to win, same with Bunker. The best way to handle that is to either vote-kick em, or have someone else launch you up so you can kill them with your ready-to-go weapon. Though it's very hard to find anyone that'll cooperate like that.

loserisme
April 16, 2005, 1:13 pm
it happens, ohhh, it happens..

:\