( search forums )
is ~Silk~ a bot
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Bot Forum
mickle89
April 14, 2005, 4:08 pm
is ~Silk~ a bot

MercyM
April 14, 2005, 4:49 pm
You mean that "Is ~Silk~ a bot?" Never heard of him... Where'd you get this?

Raptor
May 17, 2005, 3:26 pm
I don't know what "~Silk~" is

STEELIX
May 17, 2005, 6:50 pm
Then why post, starhunter? You should lay off those worthless posts you make.
ON TOPIC: I think I played this ~Silk~ once, and though he didn't say much, I think he's human...

EDIT
Waaaaaait a second, this thread's almost a month old! Dude! Learn some forum etiquette, somewhere!

DeafBox
May 18, 2005, 2:41 am
no hes not a bot lol!

Alamo
May 18, 2005, 5:08 pm
All the bots are stored in the Soldat/Bots folder... you can see the names in the filenames. If you want to know if someone is a bot, take a look into this folder :)

zambo_the_clown
May 18, 2005, 6:16 pm
there are many ppl on soldat that have "bot at the end of their names.
offtopic:
quote:All the bots are stored in the Soldat/Bots folder... you can see the names in the filenames. If you want to know if someone is a bot, take a look into this folder :)

i made a bot once and when i set he random bot number, he would join the game sometimes and he wasnt on the list of bots and his bot file wasnt in the bots folder. it was so strange O_o

GeorgeBush
July 8, 2005, 7:12 pm
No, ~Silk~ is not a bot.
Unless there is more then one, but there is an australian player named ~Silk~

STEELIX
July 8, 2005, 7:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by STEELIXDude! Learn some forum etiquette, somewhere!

Shivorken
July 9, 2005, 3:35 am
~Silk~ ain't a bot, hes actually a player on the internet called ~Silk~ and hes pretty awesome :D

rabidhamster
July 20, 2005, 6:47 pm
i know this topic is eleven days old, but...

you can tell if someone is a bot if they have 0 ping and no strategy. also, they will probably use the "hold jump and left or right to move" method. if you have seen them on a custom map, and they are moving around on the map (i don't mean hopping up and down stupidly, or ramming into a wall), minimize soldat and open that map in the mapmaker. if it doesn't have waypoints, that player is not a bot.

Hitman
July 20, 2005, 7:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by MercyMYou mean that "Is ~Silk~ a bot?" Never heard of him... Where'd you get this?
Smartass.

Goofy_92
July 20, 2005, 7:51 pm
STFU, Hitman. :P

Hitman
July 20, 2005, 8:55 pm
Or not!

Goofy_92
July 20, 2005, 9:00 pm
Or, or... Or... Yes..?