( search forums )
weirdness
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
m00`
April 16, 2005, 12:14 am
Ok, I just noticed this but when ever I go and play soldat then I exit to play any other game like warcraft 3, maple story, halflife 2, etc (nothing happens to soldat btw). The screen goes all fuxed up with lines all over the place and flickerness, and to stop this from happening I have to exit game and then restart my computer :x

This never used to happen with my GeForce 2 Ti, but now that im using my brothers old GeForce 3 Ti (after my geforce 2 exploded while playing half life 2) all this started happening, is my video card faulty? I have all the latest drives btw :/

dadarkman
April 16, 2005, 10:17 am
Maybe youre videocart goed crazy because of geforce2 cant run warcraft3 and halflife 2?

m00`
April 16, 2005, 11:53 am
Did you read my post at all? Its only when I play soldat and then quit it then go on a different game, then that stuff happens, but if I dont play soldat at all everything is fine.

Happy Camper
April 16, 2005, 7:40 pm
that happens to me also, on my bros comp, and his comp is really new and good, my comp sucks tho, and it dont happen to mine, only his, its very strange

Mini Man
April 16, 2005, 9:49 pm
Yea, its a bug that MM implanted into soldat so that you can't play any other game & u end up playing Soldat :) - pretty good idea if i dont say so myself.
And back on topic, I dont know what the problem is, its obviously something to do with ure soldat, try re-installing it?

Deleted User
April 17, 2005, 1:38 am
Its not a problem with Soldat, his video card, or any other game.

Sometimes, DirectX just doesn't get released properly when you exit a game. A few other games I have do the same thing to me and I have to restart before playing another game after playing those. It's no real big issue, a restart helps improve performance for your next gaming session anyway.