( search forums )
|PM| clan wants YOU!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
.alex.oner.
April 16, 2005, 2:25 am
- Clantag- |PM|
- Clan leader- Myself
- How to contact- MSN (preferabley) and Xfire. my msn - alexmaw572 (at) hotmail.com
- Homepage- www.pmklan.tk (still needs a bit of work on it..
- Clan age- started up around 2 weeks ago.
- Favourite gamemodes- CTF, DM,
- Equipement- Can start up a server when needed.. (not dedicated)
- Requirements in skill and character- ok/good skill level and someone with a good personality..
- Where/How/When are possibilities for a tryout? as soon as you have got in contact via our messageboard on the site, email, priavte messaging on here, etc..
- Clan results- Havent had any CW's yet, although definatly going too.. just waiting for a couple more people to apply
- Aims of the clan- A bit of fun, although we are going to do CW's and etc..

MUST
1.Be acitve, and have IRC
2.Live in somewhere other then America
3.Be somewhat skilles and ready to play CW's with 1 minutes notice :O

.alex.oner.
April 28, 2005, 6:57 pm
bumping, clan has grown alot but is still recruiting..

sjl21488
April 30, 2005, 8:20 pm
Hay man sup. Id like to join :)

I could make clan map's too ^.^
My game name is Red-Faction.
I can fallow order's in the heat of battle pretty good.
My specialty is air born assault bombings.
I can spam 5 nades extremely fast with the click of a mouse droping payloads.

Call for an air strike and im on the case! XD

.alex.oner.
May 1, 2005, 2:20 am
ok, well now |PM| clan has its own IRC channel, #pm.soldat and the website, www.pmklan.tk is lookin v.nice atm, and now have a dedicated server, aswell as 9 members (inc myself).. so now we are only accepting the best of the best.. apply at will, just drop a message on the forums or add me to MSN

0xSilentx0
May 7, 2005, 3:01 am
Yo man its me {PG}Raiden X but now im {PG}G0ds G1ft......Im thinking of leaving PG because its not really active so Ill think bout joinin this one :)

STEELIX
May 7, 2005, 4:18 pm
Heh, I can recommend raiden, alex. He's a bit overactive, but a good player. :P

.alex.oner.
May 8, 2005, 12:16 am
yeah.. well hes already got another new clan now :/

and the website is now http://pmclan.u13.net

Ninjasoup
May 10, 2005, 2:11 am
Well, I would like to join the clan, but I don't know anything about them.
Soldat name: Ninjasoup
Favorite wep: Spaz
Good with: Spaz, styr (sp)
O.K. with: Barret
Skill: O.K.
Favorite Modes: CTF, INF

If you could PM me about everything I need to know that would be great.

Melba
May 10, 2005, 5:43 pm
Ninjasoup where are you from?

Ninjasoup
May 10, 2005, 8:55 pm
Massachusetts, U.S.

.alex.oner.
May 11, 2005, 8:12 pm
im just posting to say.. that |PM| clan is not recruiting people from the USA, nothing prejudice(sp?) but time differnce+lag get annoying.. so if your thinking of applying but your from America, thne you should look for a different clan..

#pm.soldat
http://pmclan.u13.net

Raptor
May 12, 2005, 6:37 pm
I want to join the clan...

0xSilentx0
May 13, 2005, 1:46 am
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.yeah.. well hes already got another new clan now :/

and the website is now http://pmclan.u13.net

That was before I regretted MS and I love PM now :)

WE R TEH R0X0RZ!!
-|PM|Raiden X

.alex.oner.
May 13, 2005, 7:40 am
msn? aim? xfire? you need one of those methods of messaging to join aswell.. otherwise it will be pretty hard getting in contact for everything.. but yeah, if you feel like you can get in, well feel free to ask..

Hoodlum
May 14, 2005, 2:09 pm
This clan is very good I have played basically the whole clan and I would have to say the members are skilled.

I reccomend this clan.

DragonSlayer
May 14, 2005, 5:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by HoodlumThis clan is very good I have played basically the whole clan and I would have to say the members are skilled.

I reccomend this clan.

Yeah, PM seems like a cool clan. The members are friendly and they are all cool from what I have played with them. PM should be a very nice to be in.

0xSilentx0
May 15, 2005, 5:36 am
quote:Originally posted by DragonSlayerquote:Originally posted by HoodlumThis clan is very good I have played basically the whole clan and I would have to say the members are skilled.

I reccomend this clan.

Yeah, PM seems like a cool clan. The members are friendly and they are all cool from what I have played with them. PM should be a very nice to be in.

Wooohoo we got complimented...Are you the guy in GWD who uses the M79 and AK-47 and was practicing with us?

mata_bun
May 15, 2005, 4:53 pm
I might as well join, I made a clan with 2 people in it...

one thing though, what does PM stand for?

stats or something-
ImANinja
good with m79 rushing and blast jumps, I also like automatic weps and throwing knives.
thats about it.

.alex.oner.
May 15, 2005, 7:01 pm
wait.. you cant just say that your going to join :/

you need to havea tryout 1st, and to get one of them you have to leave some sort of contact details.. MSN preferabley, or aim and XFire.. if you dont have any of these, dont bother replying as your not gonna get in, same if your american.. (see a couple of posts above)..

DragonSlayer
May 15, 2005, 8:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by 0xSilentx0quote:Originally posted by DragonSlayerquote:Originally posted by HoodlumThis clan is very good I have played basically the whole clan and I would have to say the members are skilled.

I reccomend this clan.

Wooohoo we got complimented...Are you the guy in GWD who uses the M79 and AK-47 and was practicing with us?

I use M79 and Deagles mostly though... I got like 45 000 - 50 000 M79 kills, maybe 20 000-25 000 deagles and only 5000-6000 AK in my stats. But yeah, that was me playing with you guys. :D (I'm not sure about those stats, too lazy to check)

Anyway, I hope you'll get some good players if you are looking for more.

mata_bun
May 16, 2005, 5:50 am
heheh... Yeah im from the stupid states. Ahs well.

.alex.oner.
May 19, 2005, 11:09 pm
MUST
1.Be acitve, and have IRC
2.Live in somewhere other then America
3.Be somewhat skilles and ready to play CW's with 1 minutes notice :O