( search forums )
A new outbreak
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Happy Camper
April 16, 2005, 7:35 pm
the new outbreak in hackers is pissing me off, i have played in about 4 different servers today, and everyone of them has had a different hacker,( one of them had 2)

Something needs to be done, its pissing everyone off, not just me, and people and starting to quit(like newer people)

But anyway, i think its geting a little out of hand, and maybe we need a new version, one with better hack protection,(i think that should be the main focus in the next version) and that fixes a few bugs, like the #2 position mute bug.

Gen0cide
April 16, 2005, 7:38 pm
Listen.I've gotten this through my head,everyone else should.Hackers are a class of players in EVERY GAME YOU GO TO.It's not gonna change.Hackers are like newbs and vets,every game has them.

Vijchtidoodah
April 16, 2005, 7:47 pm
Happy Camper, you could just ask them where they're getting their hacks and then complain to their ISP.

Elemental
April 16, 2005, 9:01 pm
ya man, today, i was in a server with a hacker, and I vote kicked him..or tried to..and then, another player (exops] im behind you, or something like that, started hacking also..I asked him why, and he said that someone passed on the hacks to him, in-game..so after telling them to stop, they just said it was a glitch, and a MOD they were using..a mod that lets them speed hack. hmm.

Happy Camper
April 16, 2005, 9:13 pm
yea, i seen Exops|Im behind you, and the other guy was Scarface, both where in the Apax server, at like 11:30 central time, both admited to using hacks.

i dont think i should have to get hackers thru my head, after 1.2 was released, there where NO hackers, and untill now, there has not been wide spred hacks in 1.2.1, now its out of hand AGAIN.

its not them beating me that pisses me off so much, because they never have good enuf aim to kill me, and suck ass (probably the reson they use hacks in the first place) so i always kick there ass.

My stratagie to getting them to leave, is constintly killing them.

All they do is run back and forth grabing the flag, i kill them, return it, and score...it goes on like this for awile, they relize they suck ass, and leave.

But it really pisses others off, the people that cant kill the hackers, it makes a huge ass flame war start, every one is trying to vote kick everyone, and the game goes WAY down hill. and its on some of the best servers out there, so there are no good games anymore, exept Clan wars.

Pretty damn stupid if you ask me.

Mini Man
April 16, 2005, 9:46 pm
Ive never actually yet seen a "Hacker" in soldat, mainly because i hardly ever play on public, the only public i play on is SN public.

Deleted User
April 16, 2005, 10:10 pm
i thought talking about hacks in the forums was illegal :p
anyway i have noticed this too... i went into apax's server and there were 2 hackers!
it was crazy. i tried vote kicking them but everybody was like "why are you kicking him!"
i was getting very angry

paramud
April 16, 2005, 10:45 pm
no, talking about hacks isnt illegal. its just against the rules.
but, isnt it in the rules not to post something like "OMG I HATE HACKERS SOOO MUCH THE [IMAGE]ING IDIOTS HATE HATE HATE"?

SpankyMcGuire
April 16, 2005, 10:52 pm

Somewhat off topic for a moment: I hate it when people like these idiots are labeled as 'hackers'. These people are not hackers..... they are cyberpunks who have downloaded pre-made programs. They haven't hacked, cracked, or coded a single thing. They did a google search.

Elemental
April 16, 2005, 11:38 pm
Ya, you call em cheaters...or noobs

Deleted User
April 17, 2005, 9:28 am
quote:Originally posted by paramudno, talking about hacks isnt illegal. its just against the rules.
but, isnt it in the rules not to post something like "OMG I HATE HACKERS SOOO MUCH THE [IMAGE]ING IDIOTS HATE HATE HATE"?

Yep. Posting topics like this gives hackers the attention they crave. This topic will be locked soon, I expect.

hypno
April 17, 2005, 9:34 am
well its not locked yet i hope they do

i have a little story about hackers so here it goes

once apon a time i was playing a ctf game (on the map where the flags werenext to each other but there was a wall there) and he had the walk throo wall hack he kept going back and forth and scoring

it just takes the fun out of it all!!!

Da cHeeSeMaN
April 17, 2005, 10:03 am
always face the hackers... change team if they are on ur team... i remeber doing a 9 Vs 1 hacker
it was quite funny actually... but when u kill them they get mad and hopefully will leave.