( search forums )
My First Game In Soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Kyklis
April 17, 2005, 6:44 am
Alright, Im lying. It was my first game in AWHILE. 2-3 years to be exact. Anyways, I start and remember I always used to love the beret. So I pick it and a SOCOM. Its a teammatch, and yellow has 4 players, blue has 2, and one lone player is on green; Me. So I see this swarm of yellows coming towards me, so I kneel down. Except I hit the wrong [IMAGE]ing-nut-clenching second. I pressed the wrong button again! So now Im weapon less, and he saw the socom falling in front of him. So I jump up and repeatedly hit prone and hold down the right mouse key, which makes me look like a retarded bird of some sort. Either way, it works, and the bullet just misses me. So now im weaponless and I go sit in a corner and revise my battle plan. I figure I wait till someone dies and get their weapon. Now, i've been in the game since the start and im still sitting at 0 kills 0 deaths, and theres only 2 minutes left ( its only a 6 minute time limit ). I need to get a kill! So I watch a battle and run up to a surpised enemy and grab my weapon off the ground, prepared to blow his brains out then piss on his body ( the /piss command has many uses, didn't ya know? ). I check the ammo bar to quickly make sure its fully loaded. One bullet, must be M79. I adjust my aim quickly and press fire. What the hell? No bullet? GOD DAMNIT! ITS A KNIFE! So now im looking at a guy with a spas who probably was laughing his ass off and trying to not to call me a noob, fires a round into my face. So I run like someone stuck a flaming mace up my ass. Now I have this knife, and I need one kill! So I run off, trying to find someone, but its like they are hiding from me.
20 seconds left
Where are they!
10 seconds left
AHA! A lone blue soldier!
5 seconds!
Cmon, 3 more steps!
2 seconds!
I brandish my knife and prepare to stab.
1 second!
I stab!
Game over, the score shows. I can see my knife in his body and his body is falling with blood everywheres. I KILLED HIM! Whats this? My score is still 0 - 0? No! NO! I killed one person! By this point, I felt like killing a cat. Or a puppy. But I witheld my rage and decided to try again. My score this round? 1 kill, 19 deaths. My one kill was a fluke to tell the truth. I threw a knife by ACCIDENT and just happened to hit someone far below. Well....I tried my best. But I looked like a total newb. Iwon't go into detail how I practiced my aim...I pretty much camper...well moved about 50 centimeters every 50 seconds. for the next 10 games working on my aim. Now im better, but I will never forgot running around with no weapons wondering if I should just become a beret camping whore. Instead, I became a Beret half-camping slut. Go me. Cheers!

hypno
April 17, 2005, 10:24 am
hehe poor you

Sam
April 17, 2005, 4:26 pm
Nice story, you could just die and get a gun?

Liber_Lupus
April 17, 2005, 4:36 pm
Interesting story :)

Kyklis
April 17, 2005, 5:53 pm
Yea, but I didn't want to die :P. I wanted to go out with 0 deatHS ^^

Keron Cyst
April 17, 2005, 9:30 pm
*lol* That sucks :P But hey, at least you managed to stay alive for a whoppin' 6 minutes!

Kyklis
April 18, 2005, 4:33 am
Heh. I was (slightly) proud of myself :P.

m00`
April 18, 2005, 4:35 am
funny story :p

blackdevil0742
April 18, 2005, 5:45 am
indeed very nice story :P

SPARTAN_III
April 20, 2005, 4:58 pm
ROFLLMAO

thats funny nice story it made me laugh especially the WTF its a knife part

n00bface
April 20, 2005, 5:19 pm
quote:My score this round? 1 kill, 19 deaths.
wait, so you were 0-0..then all of a sudden you died 19 times and still had no weapon? I'm confused :(

Judge_Man
April 20, 2005, 7:18 pm
He played an other round. 1-19 was his second round score.

Deleted User
April 20, 2005, 8:15 pm
heeh. I hate dropping my weapon by accident... good story btw. :D

Nruan
April 26, 2005, 3:32 pm
LOL, if it were me, I'd just suicide or something... (/kill) Who cares if ye die :D *It's only a game*