( search forums )
Game just stops...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
April 17, 2005, 9:22 pm
Like I'll be on the main menu and I choose the game type, bots, etc. but when I hit the play button to actually get into the game it just turns the screen a shade of blue (much like the background color of this web site) and plays the spawning sound thing, but then it just stops and stays like that. I tried rebooting and and re-running Soldat lots of times, and even waited just under an hour to see if it was just thinking real hard, but it just stays blue. I've played it for a while and now all of the sudden it just stops working. I haven't even touched the Soldat files or folder at all, so I am completely lost. Pleeeeease help... <:(

Deleted User
April 17, 2005, 9:52 pm
System Specs? CPU Speed, RAM, Video card?

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 12:24 am
i suggest u reinstall soldat1.2.1, assuming u didnt del the setup

and wat vs do u hav? if u hav 1.2, then dowload the patch at soldat.pl

wacko101
April 19, 2005, 9:16 am
hmmm...i had that once...i think u mucked around with the settings. It has nothing to do with ur system specs...you must of changed sumthing in the soldat setup...maybe u changed the texture filters, make sure it's on default

EndertheXenocide
April 19, 2005, 9:00 pm
I remember a friend on mine first installed soldat just recently. he downloaded the patch instead of the actual file for first install. I don't remember what error he got though. But Soldat wouldn't run for him. Maybe check to make sure you download Soldat 1.2.1, not the patch. That may be the problem.

SPARTAN_III
April 20, 2005, 6:07 pm
arrk i gt the same damn thing

Messiah
April 21, 2005, 4:13 am
*Whistles* B00sta Come Here Boy!

b00stA
April 22, 2005, 5:11 pm
There's not much I can do since the original poster doesn't even come back to give feedback to the replies.