( search forums )
A day in the life of a Newb
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Kyklis
April 18, 2005, 5:52 am
Im reffering to me :P. If you've read my last story, then you'll know I was newb at the time. This one took place a bit after. And Involves the most brutal beatdown...it makes me shudder.

Game One=
Morpheus=
I've never ever EVER seen another player as good as this guy. The game starts and he greets me, and tells me to take SPAS. I figure, sure, whatever. So I take it and find him. He has in his hand only a knife, and tells me to bring it. I shudder at the memory. I shoot at him and he goes prone JUST before the bullets would hit him, and they whiz over his head, then he jumps at me and prones again in mid air, and only ONE of my spas shots hit him. Then he runs behind me at this wall, runs/jumps up, then turns around and jumps so hes behind me, ONLY GETTING SHOT TWICE. This guy was [IMAGE], I SUCK! ". Well, I was a newb. Shut up.

Game Two=
Oh [IMAGE] off=
I join a teammatch and immeadiatly am put in blue team. Then 6 green guys come at me with shotguns. Knowing Im going to die, I drop my beret and get on my knees, screaming " DON'T SHOOT! ". They didn't they surrounded me and we talked for a bit. It went somethign like:
Me: Hi?
Them: How long you been playing?
Me: I palyed before, but this is the first time I played in a long time.
Them: You suck, you know?
Me: Yea, [IMAGE] off.
Then one of them proceeds to punch me. I stand up, brandish my fists and yell " YOU WANT A PIECE? " they all drop their guns and advance. To which I take out my chainsaw and go [IMAGE]ing nuts on them all ,killing all but 1, who runs away, leaving only his dignity and a small yellow puddle behind him. Its survival mode, and the guy who was left had thrown his knfie earlier, so now he had NOTHING. I proceed to piss on all his comarades, then corpse hump them. I go after him with my trusty chainsaw and a newly found AK-74 in hand. I find him trying to sneak to the fallen guns.
Me: Don't move
Him: [IMAGE]!
Me: Ha ha ha! DIE!
* We both watch as I accidently drop the AK right on him*
Me:[IMAGE]!
So He kills me as I try to escape, then they kick me. This was the funniest game I ever played :P.

Ill add more later.

blasta
April 18, 2005, 12:03 pm
ROFL you make good stories out of these games :D

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 12:32 pm
Hehe.. really liked you story.. In fact, it was [IMAGE]ing great.. You know, thx for adding this..

Ps. what's the command for pissing? [/'command'?]

KingerFisher
April 18, 2005, 12:59 pm
Command for Pissing= /piss simply as that :)

Great stories ^_^ really had a laugh with them :D

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 5:13 pm
Haha awesome stories :-D Makes me want to keep reading

EndertheXenocide
April 19, 2005, 6:44 am
I remember playing with Morpheus. Good guy. Long time ago though. Haven't really talked to him for over a year and a half if not longer.

m00`
April 19, 2005, 7:15 am
http://soldatforums.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=4531
this guy? coz i havnt seen him ina LONG time

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 1:16 pm
Nice story.. hope to hear more from u :)

Kyklis
April 21, 2005, 1:01 am
Trust, me theres ton more stories in my twisted head :P

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 4:38 pm
yippee :)

Dathker
April 22, 2005, 10:52 pm
funny but, you should start one called "day in the life of a spammer"

EndertheXenocide
April 23, 2005, 5:00 am
I usually don't get annoyed very easily, but grenade spamming is one of my biggest pet-peevs. I just despise people who throw 3 grenades in one area, hoping to kill someone. I hate this just because my teammates grenades usally hit me and I am put somewhere where I didn't want to be.

Deleted User
April 23, 2005, 2:53 pm
I do it all the time on deathmatch.. thats what nades are for isn it? to clear an area before u move in.

Kyklis
April 24, 2005, 3:52 am
You know. I dunno if it was even the guy you guys are talking about :P.

Svirin Kerath
April 24, 2005, 6:31 pm
you have a gift for practical humor, my friend.

Kyklis
April 24, 2005, 8:02 pm
And im gonna milk that gift for everything its worth :).

.alex.oner.
April 24, 2005, 9:12 pm
hah!!! excelent!!! i <3 noobs

Azn Assassin
May 1, 2005, 3:43 am
I love the stories. Makes me wanna become a noobie again. Sorta...

Kyklis
May 4, 2005, 4:57 am
Hey, if you get good its hard to become a noobie again without completely shutting out the game :P

SPARTAN_III
May 9, 2005, 1:14 pm
its simple to become a noob again. just use minigun

Kyklis
May 9, 2005, 3:54 pm
^ lol...nice.

CrapBomba
May 12, 2005, 11:45 pm
Those where hilarious. I can't really figure out how you managed to drop the gun on him though...

EXR3dn3ck
May 13, 2005, 2:27 pm
i drop mine all the time i hit the d button to move toward but once i get there my finger slips and hits the f button which sucks so then i have to turn around and go get it cause me and knife dont mix, but anyway nice stories and what was the name of the guys that killed u with the knife cause i might know him/her

EspaceeMegadeth
May 15, 2005, 3:14 pm
awful stories :-]

Raptor
May 16, 2005, 5:27 pm
I started playing soldat like a proffessional...