Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 2:04 pm
what is michal doing?
is he making a weapon editor?
is he making another soldat version?

can anyone answer witout flaming?

Teh Panda
April 18, 2005, 2:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHcan anyone answer witout flaming?

No, i suppose... Well, there is a weapon editor... Kinda.

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 2:18 pm
there is? where can i get it? don't tell me it's paint?

Melba
April 18, 2005, 2:26 pm
The weapon editor isnt supposed to change the gfx!!!

It's supposed to change rate of fire, power, speed, recoil, and possibly other things i can't think of atm.
Aji meant the server side weapon editor where you can change the power the weapons have.

Try joining servers in the lobby that has (WM) infront of the server name.

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 2:31 pm
ohh.. but what i MM doing now?

FliesLikeABrick
April 18, 2005, 2:39 pm
it seems that he is working on server stability and bugs mainly, and to me that is most important.

EndertheXenocide
April 18, 2005, 4:43 pm
It is going to be great when most of the bugs are gone. I weapon editor would be kind of cool. I suppose you could change some of the settings to make the weapons harder to use. I just don't want to join a sever where you can get a one shot kill with an Aug (i've seen it. it is very weird!)

Pulp
April 18, 2005, 4:52 pm
quote: I weapon editor would be kind of cool. I suppose you could change some of the settings to make the weapons harder to use. I just don't want to join a sever where you can get a one shot kill with an Aug (i've seen it. it is very weird!)

Soldat-servers with the ability to modify the weapon damage are available at : http://www.soldat.pl/down-s.html

STEELIX
April 18, 2005, 5:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickit seems that he is working on server stability and bugs mainly, and to me that is most important.

I hope there's going to be a few new things added (like the bullet time in 1.2.1) as well, to keep soldat fresh 'n everything :)

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 5:48 pm
yeah. I hope for some cool stuff to come... But this weapon editor thing.? wont it be abused, like fu**ing up some wpns.. anyway I believe big M is still working on Soldat :D

Vijchtidoodah
April 18, 2005, 10:59 pm
He's adding teleporters, I hear he's got them working right now, but the only problem is that it keeps resetting your score after you finish teleporting. Then, once he's done with that, he's going to release the next version.

Keron Cyst
April 19, 2005, 12:18 am
Ooh, unrealistic teleporters :P That'd add a new dimension to the game, especially to CTF matches. Now we can create a 2D version of Coagulation!

EndertheXenocide
April 19, 2005, 6:25 am
NO I HATE COAGULATION! Maybe Blood Gultch, but that would be about it. Teleporters sound kind of strange. I mean on Capture the Flag, and new dimension of game play is going to be out there. It will be cool and everything. But I am not sure if I will completely like it. Kind of reminds me when the Stationary Guns first came out. They were all cool and everything, but got lame after a while.

Vijchtidoodah
April 19, 2005, 6:34 am
Michal sounds pretty excited about them, but he won't tell me any of the specifics (ie. will they overheat like the stationary guns to prevent over-use, will they work for both teams or just one, are they placed by the team in-game or by the mapmaker) so I can't really judge if I'll like them very much. But MM's had a good eye for what the game needed in the past and I think this may just be what's needed to spice up the game.

papasurf31
April 19, 2005, 3:05 pm
cough*zuldat*cough

DeMonIc
April 19, 2005, 3:22 pm
The teleporters are promising indeed, but there are other things that will make your pants fall down.

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 3:52 pm
u are making urself unliked ;)

hmm but we'll see, for sure is the new version will be great, right? :P

@EndertheXenocide
hmm ever thought about what telporters can do, for example if they are fixed like normal spawns...
- u can have alternativ aims
- u can add houses or whatever u can join...
- u can make a libirint :P

an this are only a few

Da cHeeSeMaN
April 19, 2005, 5:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahHe's adding teleporters, I hear he's got them working right now, but the only problem is that it keeps resetting your score after you finish teleporting. Then, once he's done with that, he's going to release the next version.

errr lol wtf omfg...thats like saying vehicules are coming//

Teh Panda
April 19, 2005, 5:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by MelbaThe weapon editor isnt supposed to change the gfx!!!

It's supposed to change rate of fire, power, speed, recoil, and possibly other things i can't think of atm.
Aji meant the server side weapon editor where you can change the power the weapons have.

Try joining servers in the lobby that has (WM) infront of the server name.

EX. (WM) (SN) Public.

Vijchtidoodah
April 19, 2005, 10:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Da cHeeSeMaN
errr lol wtf omfg...

I think you've just typed ever abbreviation that any 12 year old AOLer would use all in a row.

But it's really not that unlikely...think about the disbelief over the stationary guns or the new matrix slow motion - while some didn't go over that well, those were the minority.

Edit: What's with people speaking gibberish? Messiah, what the hell did you just say?

Messiah
April 20, 2005, 12:08 am
Wow, impatience i think after you make a game this popular, you tell me when you can post a new version of anything.Er and this has been said for the 100th time again.

Da cHeeSeMaN
April 20, 2005, 1:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodahquote:Originally posted by Da cHeeSeMaN
errr lol wtf omfg...

I think you've just typed ever abbreviation that any 12 year old AOLer would use all in a row.

Iam showing my surprise... but would you actually want teleporters in soldat? The maps arnt exactly that big... YOU dont need a teleporter...

Melba
April 20, 2005, 2:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Da cHeeSeMaNquote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodahquote:Originally posted by Da cHeeSeMaN
errr lol wtf omfg...

Iam showing my surprise... but would you actually want teleporters in soldat? The maps arnt exactly that big... YOU dont need a teleporter...

But was he serious?

DT
April 20, 2005, 3:17 pm
probly... no one knows but me and a selected few...

lieroguy
April 20, 2005, 3:43 pm
The "Selected Few" being the remmnants of the Gestappo.

Deleted User
April 20, 2005, 3:59 pm
Soldat is heading FOR THE SKIES. soooon theres a new version out :D:D

b00stA
April 20, 2005, 5:19 pm
The walrusses are coming.

Topic locked.