( search forums )
Dumbest moment
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
zambo_the_clown
April 18, 2005, 5:16 pm
ok i was on Evo's server and of course its realistic and survival mode... so we are on the map viet and im getting pissed cuz i cant hit anyone since the last 4 games. after one round i go crazy and run up the center hill and pwn 5 dudes with no damage. i shout in victory as i tell everyone "i justed owned the whole damn blue team! and got multikill 2!!" and then as you know every good thing has to come to an end, one of my teammates tells me "you tked 4 of our guys!!".......son of a............. i dont need to let my anger out on FF servers -_-

bet no one has a dumber moment than that.

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 7:37 pm
ahhaaha.. no I think not :)

DT
April 19, 2005, 4:06 pm
killing myself with nades 5 times... but that was before i knew the bug...
and i was screaming out "THIS GAME IS HAXXORED" and then i got kicked...

SPARTAN_III
April 20, 2005, 5:03 pm
that time when i thought bullets dont come down.........

zambo_the_clown
April 20, 2005, 6:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIthat time when i thought bullets dont come down.........

hehe, when i found that out i tried to see how many shots with shotgun it would take to kill myself by shooting them in the air on normal. I do the stupidest things to entertain myself.....

Ivan0
April 20, 2005, 8:40 pm
m79 jumping in realistic mode always cracks me up

lastpatriot
April 20, 2005, 10:57 pm
There was this SOB on my CTF Team, Unrealistic(it was Alpha). He would constantly shoot me, and punch me, disrupting my line of fire. I was shooting at him, when he is blown up by a grenade. I yell out "DIE, [IMAGE]!" and start punching his corpse, which was hanging on a wall poly. I soon face the LAW.

Green Barret
April 21, 2005, 9:56 am
My dumbest moment... when i missed an enemy with a law, and i jetted up to avoid him(he had a knife) when all of a sudden i come flying down, body parts everywhere. It was then that I realised that the laws of gravity are very important... the enemy with the knife was laughing like hell.

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 4:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Green Barretwhen i missed an enemy with a law

I saw where that was going already after that sentence ;)

EndertheXenocide
April 21, 2005, 6:04 pm
I was on b2b and a guy came over one of the bridges. I pulled out my knife and threw it upwards. The problem was I missed and I lost track of where the knife went. I started running as I watched my own knife come down right on top of me and kill me right before I killed my opponent. The other guy laughed and i laughed at myself also.

zambo_the_clown
April 21, 2005, 6:13 pm
haha mine is still the dumbest moment :), i get so paranoid and it will strike back at ya if your on my tame and FF is on....enough said there

Mini Man
April 21, 2005, 10:05 pm
lol, yea Green Barret ive had lots of those moments, they are as funny as hell except for when you have the enemy flag about to cap to win the game....*Is still in pain about that moment*
Hmmm other than stupid selfkills....hmmmmm
Probably going to cap on Voland so that we win the game (This seems to happen alot to me) when a teammates nade is in front of me while im jetting, it explodes sending my flying backwards threw the hole which they have now added in voland, so i go to jet back in, when the inevitable happens, my jets run out & i fall too my doom, (which is a really long way on voland if you test it) i Fall past my base screaming "NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" In which an Enemy Says "LOL!!!" "HAHAHAHAHAHAhA" , etc. - i was pretty pissed, it ended & we lost the game :(

Deleted User
April 22, 2005, 2:40 pm
off.. I played a game yesterday.. got teakmilled like... 5 times
and it was just like "lol sry" and stuff like that. so I hate when i bring the flag to my base, and a teammate shoots me in pure reflex and take the flag I was carrying and score.. that is the most undeserved points u can get..

lastpatriot
April 23, 2005, 3:57 pm
That's why i play unrealistic

Deleted User
April 23, 2005, 4:21 pm
I do to most of the time, but I think realistic survival is cool too =)

Deleted User
April 26, 2005, 12:52 am
Bah...I remember firing an M79 at a high angle to kill this guy far away, then all of the suddden this kid with a knife was behind me. Of course I didn't want to get knifed in the back so I lunged towards the guy I shot at. I happen to go a little too far actually over the guy I fired the M79 too and well... i had my 40mm grenade planted into my forhead...

Azn Assassin
May 1, 2005, 3:39 am
I once threw a grenade at a wall and it bounced back and blew me up. I did it again cause it was so cool. =D

SPARTAN_III
May 4, 2005, 4:37 pm
i once tried to play metal gear solid with a katana mod. i tried to stab AK bullets lol. needless to say i died

bond_james_bond
May 6, 2005, 12:49 am
I try to see if i can hit myself with my own barret in b2b. Othertimes i fire a law and try to run and beat it. :D

SPARTAN_III
May 8, 2005, 9:43 am
lol is it possible to suicide with barret?

bond_james_bond
May 8, 2005, 2:06 pm
its happened... Of course, the easiest way is /mercy

:P

Mini Man
May 8, 2005, 8:12 pm
My Dumbest Moment :

I was playing Ctf_Voland back in 2003, with Xyrus, and in the middle where all the routes connect, we were shooting each other, i was on the bridge i shot my law at him, missed and we continued to shoot at each other when i suddenly explode and i look to see how, and i find out that i selfkilled myself, with a law :) I was laughing for ages.

Raptor
May 16, 2005, 5:32 pm
That... was... dumb... ...

Svirin Kerath
May 27, 2005, 6:10 pm
i do that a lot, or used to. when blue team guys get bloody, they look red... so...

^_^;;;

Deleted User
June 6, 2005, 3:28 pm
Walked into a trap......
Killing myself by walking to the place I threw a nade
Threw a nade against the barrel I was ducking behind....
Walking in a trap at a map I made myself...

I just have Soldat for a week,OK?

The @venger
June 16, 2005, 12:19 pm
i just playe a game, and i was camping with a barret (realistic with ff on) and first this happened:
at first i didnt know that ff was on, so i shot our flag carrier in the head so the enemy scored.
and then i was doing a reckon shot, and i accidentally shot our flagcarrier in the head when he was escaping from the enemy base.... this was on ctf_run.

karmazon
June 16, 2005, 2:33 pm
wait, doesn't realistic mode always have FF ?

Adin
June 17, 2005, 7:41 am
Nope, it's an option.