( search forums )
Happyness.. a story of.. beautiful everything
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl2
April 19, 2005, 3:33 am
Well im a kind person~ everyone must agree i make good remarks and hug onto peoples legs pretty sexually you must agree... i have meet many men named jerry in my life and im just pretty darn happy... that i am a person with a personality enough To do this

Im going to write a story of happyness

It all started with A guy and a woman The guys name is Taltan and the womans name is granarry

Taltan Was a grand man... he had a mighty mustach and loved to flirt with the ladys at the bar while granarry was a woman of high Grace and what a beautiful face she had everyone wanted to just grab her and hug her.

This is where are beautiful story starts...

Taltan was hurt badly from falling down on a nail Oh poor taltan granarry thought as she hugged him and made him feel better...

Well the hug was so wonderful a rainbow raised from the ground.. and the both followed it to another land a land of rootbeer and Other wonderful things booths with free hugs! everyone was just so happy but granarry did not enjoy this for the fact she liked to have more than just candy and rootbeer

but guess what taltan found a place where they served meat of all sorts smoked or grilled life was good

Taltan.. danced alot and made 5.00 for ever hour he danced but then he went to the store to find out what he could buy ! and everything was free! so he saved his 5 dollars for the future of when something might cost money.

granarry didnt know what to do there.. she had her face so she set up a free kissing both! but thats agaisnt the law in happy land.! so she got a ticket for Kissing but the ticket just said she had to drink a glass of rootbeer hehe she giggled as she went down the water slide!

The furry bunnys where always cuddling with taltan when he was sleeping those silly rascals

As for the other people of the town ! they couldnt stop laughing and when they slept They woke up with a grace no one could imagine! not even i...

taltan.. became a consultant and granarry became a magical fish that sleeps in the depths of the ocean....

:) let your children read this even your grandmother and grandfather this is a story for all types of people big or small...

and let god be with you all :)