( search forums )
Sim Soldat + Ultimate Soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Kyklis
April 19, 2005, 4:48 am
Im not sure if this is where it goes, but w/e.

SIM SOLDAT
I was dreamt this sorta, then built on it for fun. Now think of it, you join and first thing first, you tototally design your soldier, from type of pants, color of pants, type of shirt, accesories and [IMAGE]ing huge. like 500 people at once or something. Then you get a house and such and BUY guns and stuff like that. Now heres the part I dreamt about.

Teh break in. Im upstairs sorting my massive collection of guns, when suddenly a huge explosion rocks the house and the door is blown of its hinges. Imeadiatly 3 guys dressed in black rush in. Then huge firefight ensues.

Yea, this game would be retarded, yes. But thinking about it makes me laugh. It would basicly be huge houses, and then you would hook up with people and such. Imagine a 2D The Sims Online SHooter. [IMAGE]ing insane :P. Anyways, thats all I could really think of :P.

ULTIMATE Soldat
This would be fun , I say. K, 3 faction, say Alpha, Bravo, and Delta...nation :P. Anwyays, One guy would command [IMAGE] them up bad. You finnaly wipe out all enemies, then it goes back to risk mode. The previously green territory is now red. W00T!

Thats it for now ^^

Gen0cide
April 19, 2005, 5:25 am
I'd like the first idea if it was on soldat and bunkers,and the second is good,but think about it,unless we buy huge expensive servers(Michal doesn't have the money)they'd lag as much as my head.
So,unplayable.
Funny ideas,but not reliable.
Btw,there is a game like your second idea,like starcraft..arg,I can't think of it,I'll get back to you on that.
Btw it IS free

EDIT:Please hold off the swearing.

Kyklis
April 19, 2005, 5:30 am
I didn't relize I did that many lol. Ill hold abck :P. Gte back to me quickly, cause that sounds awesome.

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 1:20 pm
Yeh sounds awsome.. RISK MODE WOOT =)
buut.. as Gen0 say... dont think it will happen

Rhombus
April 19, 2005, 3:20 pm
Gen0cide, please think of the name of the game. I wanna play it :p.

wormdundee
April 19, 2005, 5:00 pm
they have something like that in Red Alert 2

except that thats an rts game, not shooting

b00stA
April 19, 2005, 7:28 pm
Kyklis, you may want to reduce the swearing.

Deleted User
April 19, 2005, 7:45 pm
yeah ppl have ben banned (14 days) for less...
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=19509

Gen0cide
April 20, 2005, 4:41 am
Bah,I still can't think of it,and know two people wanna play,the pressures on.
Dundun,dundundundundun dun,
Ahhh,I'll keep thinking.

EDIT:AHA!Shattered galaxy!
Don't worry,you don't have to pay unless you want.
http://www.sgalaxy.com/
Not much lag either,considering my computer is VERY slow.

Leo Da Lunerfox
April 20, 2005, 5:57 am
Shattered Galaxy is the best fun I've ever had, its my longest playing game, even longer then Soldat :), I still play it, although I stopped a while ago and have to start all over again, but even still, it is so fun it rocks my socks. Its another one of those games with super super fun game play, but only decent graphics, and since we're all used to playing Soldat, this wouldnt' bother us, haha.

Btw, my ingame name is Lunerfox, I reside in Helike province, and if you want to be my subordinate, just add me to your list.

Svirin Kerath
April 24, 2005, 6:55 pm
i dunno. i think the sailor mothingness adds an accent of humor to it. Kyklis, you are hilarious.

Kyklis
April 25, 2005, 5:33 am
*bows* Thanks Svirin.

Green Barret
April 25, 2005, 8:12 am
Do you mean Ground Control? Its free at Fileplanet(www.fileplanet.com). It's one of the best free games out. You could even get a CD key for free there if you wanted to play multiplayer. HOWEVER, the CD key service has ended, so now you can only play single player(or get a CD Key).

The company that made it released it for free to advertise their new game, Ground Control 2(like Rockstar games releaseing GTA for free to ad GTA2).

Ground Control:

Real Time Strategy
FULL 3D!
Totally FREE at Fileplanet(www.fileplanet.com)
Try it!

(This isn't advertising)