( search forums )
Ultimate Soldat *NEW! #11 " -See title inside- "
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Kyklis
April 20, 2005, 8:48 pm
Heh. I got bored so I made 2 quick comics. IF This gets a alright rsponse, maybe ill make more.

[URL]#1
[URL]#2
[URL]#3
[URL]#4
[URL]#5 " Death of a hero "
[URL]#6 " Health Packs ". ( CREDIT: Shades made a flying saucer for me, and I remade it in paint. So credit for the flying saucer goes to Shades )
[URL]#7, " Sniper "
[URL]#8 " OMG! "
[URL]#9 " Baseballs "
[URL]#10 " The 2Ds "
[URL] " The 2D's, just like the holocaust, NEVER HAPPENED. Sie werden eine Krankenschwester brauchen! :p. "

Felix
April 20, 2005, 8:56 pm
loool

i love them! very cool!

Kyklis
April 20, 2005, 9:01 pm
Ooops, I had them in the wrong order. They're fixed now.

FliesLikeABrick
April 20, 2005, 9:26 pm
::claps::

Kyklis
April 20, 2005, 9:37 pm
Hopefully thats not a sarcastic clap :P.

Skate4Razors
April 20, 2005, 9:46 pm
I don't think so, they are really good. Make some more. ;O

Deleted User
April 20, 2005, 9:55 pm
Hah, these are actually pretty damn good. I like the style of drawing.

However, please don't use too much bad language in the comics. Occasionally I don't mind, but swearing isn't allowed in the forum so keep it as nice as possible in the strips. I haven't made this a forum rule yet so its not your fault.

Kyklis
April 20, 2005, 10:16 pm
*salutes* Yes sir :P. Do you want me to change them so theres less?

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 12:55 am
I'd like that :) I find fowl language offensive

Kyklis
April 21, 2005, 12:56 am
It is, yes it is :P. I'll cut down from now on.

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 11:21 am
I find fowl language amusing, and this was NIEC dude.. I hope u get bored some more and make alot of theese =)

Yukwunhang
April 21, 2005, 12:19 pm
Hah. Some more?

m00`
April 21, 2005, 12:33 pm
their nice but, a bit confusing ;q

Messiah
April 22, 2005, 11:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMI'd like that :) I find fowl language offensive

Well firstly great comics lmao, i loved em secondly "Fowl Language" is another way of expressing your emotions :) And plus swearing feels good sometimes :) Im only human.

Deleted User
April 23, 2005, 3:42 am
Well maybe so, but it is against the Coc, Just my personal preference and beleifs

Liquid Metal
April 23, 2005, 4:40 am
Nice. So tell me, did u use photoshop to rotate your weapons to angles to u cant with paint and did u enlarge the original soldat interface gfx to get make those weapons?

Kyklis
April 23, 2005, 5:15 am
Thanks for support guys. Liquid Metal, I used something called Photo Studio to rotate them, and I enlarged the soldat interface gfx, traced them, and just colored them gray. So yes, I did :P

Deleted User
April 23, 2005, 8:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMI'd like that :) I find fowl language offensive

I agree, using too much of it is crude and pointless. Thanks for your co-operation Kyklis :D

Kyklis
April 24, 2005, 3:53 am
Not neccesarily pointless, it expresses emotions. Like rage :P. But yea, I agree, it is crude. I won't use it anymore....well not MUCH :P.

vash763
April 24, 2005, 5:10 am
lol, they're funny thats for sure. swearing doesnt bother me, i do it enough :ashamed:

Da cHeeSeMaN
April 25, 2005, 1:25 pm
hey cool you gonna make anymore?

Ripper.
April 25, 2005, 7:08 pm
this comics are really cool! hope u gonne make more :)

lastpatriot
April 25, 2005, 7:15 pm
That was funny, especially when the guy explodes from being punched.

Deleted User
April 25, 2005, 10:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by KyklisIF This gets a alright rsponse, maybe ill make more.

well.. u got nice response SO MAKE MORE :D:D

Kyklis
April 27, 2005, 3:46 am
Alright, alright. Im getting to work on more.

Azn Assassin
April 30, 2005, 5:34 pm
I like the part where that guy exploded into tons of blood.

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 2:59 pm
I can't believe I didn't notice this before. Great comics man, I wanna see more, keep 'em coming.

Outcast
May 3, 2005, 11:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by StalkyHah, these are actually pretty damn good. I like the style of drawing.

However, please don't use too much bad language in the comics. Occasionally I don't mind, but swearing isn't allowed in the forum so keep it as nice as possible in the strips. I haven't made this a forum rule yet so its not your fault.

What the hell? It's his authentic work, you can't tell him what he can and can not do. The only thing i think could be done is a [EXPLICIT LANGUAGE AHEAD] or something before the links. That's it.

Kyklis
May 4, 2005, 4:59 am
Thanks outcast, but actually he can tell me what I can put it and not. Hes a moderator :P. Besides, alot of people disagree with the vulgarity in them, so I'll cut back....and I swear, I am working on them.

EDIT: Alright, number 3 has been added to the first post....teh plot thickens :P.

Deleted User
May 4, 2005, 10:53 am
quote:Originally posted by OutcastIt's his authentic work, you can't tell him what he can and can not do.

He either listens to me or I don't let him post the comics. Get over it.

New comic is cool btw.

Shades
May 4, 2005, 5:00 pm
Are these made in paint? You should really get flash. I'm not saying that they are bad, just that the quality would go up greatly if you did them on Flash MX Professional. It costs some money but I will show you what it can do if you don't mind. i won't post them without your consent, don't want to be rude.

bond_james_bond
May 5, 2005, 12:09 am
hmmm those are nice comics

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 12:25 am
quote:Originally posted by KyklisThanks outcast, but actually he can tell me what I can put it and not. Hes a moderator :P. Besides, alot of people disagree with the vulgarity in them, so I'll cut back....and I swear, I am working on them.

EDIT: Alright, number 3 has been added to the first post....teh plot thickens :P.

thats exactly what ur NOT supposed to do :O

Serpent_
May 5, 2005, 12:50 am
haha those are good man.

Shades
May 5, 2005, 5:18 am
Ok, I'm going to post a comic that I made in flash, based on soldat. i said that I would wait, but I just can't wait, I need your opinion. I'm a very impatient person. =P

Now, it's in Madness Combat style, so you may or may not like it. If you don't, then I guess I could change it, but they won't turn out as good.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/Matt_J_Kirk/Random%20Drawings/MadnessSoldat.jpg

Ps. The others will be much longer than this. This is just a sample, about 10 minutes work.

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 10:45 pm
Shades, if you're doing more of these comics, make your own topic for them. They'll get more attention, and it'll stop you hijacking this thread :)

hock3y
May 6, 2005, 12:48 am
Kyklis these are really good, and VERY funny, keep going I want to see what happens!

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 2:14 am
yes.. make like 90 of theese :D

Kyklis
May 6, 2005, 4:35 am
Bleh. I just finished number 4. Its uploaded and on the first post. I apologize, but it sucks a fair amount of ass :P. But I had to get this part over with so real crazy [IMAGE] starts happen. P.S: Anybody willing to help me out by drawing cool looking alien aircraft stuff, but still looks...cartoony enough to be in the comics, i'd apreciate it a bunch ^^.

hock3y
May 7, 2005, 11:53 pm
Lol, I like the name of the spacecraft, that made me laugh.

Shades
May 8, 2005, 2:16 am
That one was pretty good. And yeah, I agree about the spacecraft's name... That was hilarious.

Listen if you need help with a spacecraft I will be happy to help you out. Just give me a day and I'll see what I can whip up.

bond_james_bond
May 8, 2005, 3:39 am
tee hee hee, worth a little laugh...

Kyklis
May 8, 2005, 4:09 am
Shades, that would be very much apreciated. If you coulda have one by sunday or monday, i'd love it :P.

_Mancer_
May 8, 2005, 6:32 am
Don't think they're funny.. sorry.

Kyklis
May 8, 2005, 7:09 am
Don't appologize Mancer. Not everyones going to think they are. No point getting mad :). There getting less funny as well, im trying to develop a story, but its getting worse sorta :P. Ah well, ill work on it. Just finished number 5, adding to it to first page.

Deleted User
May 8, 2005, 7:52 am
Hahah, 5 was great. At least you know you're ripping LM off completely (for now) :D

Deleted User
May 8, 2005, 1:28 pm
yes thats what I thought too.. and then I read it in the story XD

bond_james_bond
May 8, 2005, 2:52 pm
hahaha!! It just keeps getting better. Pretty amusing considering they're only little stick figures...

Da cHeeSeMaN
May 8, 2005, 4:35 pm
lol nice funny... and you admit that you ripped the storyline lol

Kyklis
May 8, 2005, 6:30 pm
Bah. I just like the " banned from getting killed in survival mode ". And I thought it would play awesomely into thr story. But hey, im not gonna NOT say that i didn't steal it from somewhere. Its a bit obvious :P. I got the insparation to do comics from Liquid anyway, and using that part of his story is more a of compliment ^^.

Deleted User
May 8, 2005, 7:53 pm
...say all copycats.... :D

Kyklis
May 8, 2005, 8:08 pm
lol. It could be worse. I could have had them accompanied by a bot. Or go to a server defended by bots :P .But nah, completely different.

Liquid Metal
May 9, 2005, 7:06 am
*cough* copycat *cough* Anyways the 5th comic doesn'y explain what happened to the airship or whatever that was.

Teh Panda
May 9, 2005, 10:29 am
"S.S Badly drawn aircraft"...

Will use that :)

Kyklis
May 9, 2005, 3:57 pm
Liquid: Oh yea....er- I mean its supposed to go like that :P. Maybe the weapon just took SO long to charge up that they had already left by that time :P. Seriously though, it will get explained. Oh, and I swear thats the only thing im...uh......BORROWING form you :P. If you want me to change it I will, but cmon. Your comic outclasses mine so much its not even funny, so why bother :P.

Teh Panda: Be my guest :P.

Shades
May 9, 2005, 4:53 pm
Ok, sorry it took so long... I actually fogort about this little project for a second...

Well here is my "Spaceship"...

[URL]

It lost some color information when I save it. It's not supossed to be so grainy. Tell me if there is anything you would like me to change. Also, I wasn't sure how to make it look, I thought spaceship... Might as well make it a flying saucer.

Kyklis
May 9, 2005, 7:50 pm
Its godly :P. Its not super amazing...but thats perfect, because its not supposed to look that good :P. Its stickmen for gos sake. I will use it, although if you could make it less grainy i'd love it. I could do it myself though, its no problem. Thanks again though ^^.

EDIT: Alright, I didn't use the exact one you gave me shades, but it did give me the idea of what the ship should actually be ( a flying saucer ). So I just pretty much reamade it in paint. Don't worry though, you'll still get credit ^^. Number 6 is now uploaded and is on the first page.

Shades
May 9, 2005, 9:41 pm
As I said before the grainyness is due to loss of color information. I'll try to sort it out. And yes, I could have done better, but you said you wanted it to look "cartoony".

Edit: lol, you edited right after I posted. Nice job on number 6... "I'm sorry, did I just take your health pack?"

Kyklis
May 9, 2005, 9:50 pm
I know, you did exelent on the flying saucer. Because I was running out of time, I fixed it myself :P. Thanks a TON shades. Trust me ,you'll be in the comic sometime ^^.

Deleted User
May 9, 2005, 9:58 pm
yey new episode.. looking good :D

Shades
May 9, 2005, 11:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by KyklisThanks a TON shades. Trust me ,you'll be in the comic sometime ^^.

No problem man.

And just remember I have green hair in all cartoon comic... Things.

Kyklis
May 11, 2005, 4:03 am
Alright, finished number 7. Oh, and in the last few panels, some people got confused. Sniper is holding his hand, to try and stop the bleeding. Thats why it looks a bit awkward.

[URL] " Sniper "

Also uploaded to first page.

Shades
May 11, 2005, 4:23 am
Nice job, I was going to do kind of same thing with the appearing guy in my next comic... I'm probably still going to do it. It wont be the same because he will be on the "good guys" side. The spy.

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 6:06 am
hey no spoilers shades

nice job
maybe make them a bit longer with more story in each one

that or im jsut crazy

Shades
May 12, 2005, 1:49 am
Oh, don't worry, I didn't give anything away. As I was doing my comic I kind of got off-topic and now one-- nevermind, you'll see.

I agree, make them a little longer.

Kyklis
May 12, 2005, 5:25 am
Well, I finished 2 new ones.

[URL]#8 " OMG! "
[URL]#9 " Baseballs "
Yupperz. Hackers aren't really gonna be the only " bad guys ". Theres actually more, and some real crazy stuff too....ooOooO! Uploaded to first page as well.

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 6:53 am
haha is someone using a sports mod?

pretty cool

Unlucky 13
May 12, 2005, 7:22 am
I liked the last one the best so far.
Good work.

Shades
May 12, 2005, 2:27 pm
lol, nice man, very very nice. We got a two for one special. Thanks for adding me in you comic, I'll try to add you in mine, just pm me with what you want to look like.

"Next person to throw a baseball is dead...

Well, damn..."

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 3:12 pm
Nice comic doode. keep em coming

Kyklis
May 13, 2005, 12:37 am
Thanks guys ^^. Shades, you don't need to add me to yours. Its alright .OH WAIT! Make me a guy who says something, then gets brutally murdered mid-sentence :P. Originaly, Shades was going to be introduced in one panel, then the title screen would show with Shades instead of support, then he'd start saying something in the next panel, but DIE, then the title screen would pop up and shades would be scratched off as well and it would say NO ONE :P. I changed my mind tho.

Shades
May 13, 2005, 2:29 am
I found a different way to make our comic's collide, I think it merges pretty good. I'm almost done so when I finish tell me what you think.

Kyklis
May 13, 2005, 5:24 am
Pm your idea/comic to me when your done plz ^^.

Shades
May 13, 2005, 11:06 pm
I posted it, so just check my thread if you want to see it.

0xSilentx0
May 14, 2005, 4:31 am
Hey can I be Raiden X,Shades long lost brother lol

Shades
May 14, 2005, 4:37 am
quote:Originally posted by 0xSilentx0Hey can I be Raiden X,Shades long lost brother lol

... Long lost brother?

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE YEARS!?!?!

Gen0cide
May 14, 2005, 5:37 am
If you need characters for the next episodes,can you make Gen0cide,a demolitions/pyromaniac freak?:)

Shades
May 14, 2005, 3:52 pm
Yup, with all these new characters, I'm definitly going to die.

Kyklis
May 14, 2005, 5:49 pm
lol. Yea, im not going to promise any of you anything. If your in the comic, you might have a lifespan of 15 comics or 2 panels :P.

hock3y
May 14, 2005, 5:50 pm
Number #9 is funny at the end when it switches from a baseball to a football. I like the new storyline too, even though they aren't as funny, they still good to read.

Kyklis
May 14, 2005, 6:53 pm
It switched between funny and serious :P.

EDIT: New comic.
[URL]#10 " The 2Ds "

vash763
May 15, 2005, 6:38 am
isnt soldat 2d?

Shades
May 15, 2005, 2:48 pm
That's what I was thinking... Um, dude? Soldat is a 2D Shooter. Yeah, that one kind of... Stunk. No offence, but it doesn't make sense. What happened to the U13 server?

eagleclaw364
May 15, 2005, 2:51 pm
That's probably why the guy said "This plot makes no sense." :) I like these comics a lot. They're pretty damn funny. :D

EspaceeMegadeth
May 15, 2005, 2:57 pm
Carry on doing 'em teh are really cool

Kyklis
May 15, 2005, 3:40 pm
Ah yes, Soldat is a 2D game :P. But eh, they are the true 2D thingies. Don't worry about the U13 server, im going between the two diffrent peoples. ( shades and sniper AND elite and stealh ). Yes, 2Ds invading Soldat makes absolutely no sense, I know. I made that one last night at around 1 AM, but I had been planning to do that. I just wanted to get out of the cliche Player vs Hacker storyline, and try something new and unexpected....and something that makes no sense :P.

bond_james_bond
May 15, 2005, 6:36 pm
the 2-Ds have been waiting for a looong time for this...

EspaceeMegadeth
May 15, 2005, 7:13 pm
They are awful carry on doing 'em

Kyklis
May 15, 2005, 7:26 pm
Espacee....Im terribly confused about you. Try to make a bit of sense...so you think they suck...but I should keep doing themm...like wtf,

eagleclaw364
May 15, 2005, 7:36 pm
I think they're all great! :D

Kyklis
May 15, 2005, 8:08 pm
Thanks eagle ^^. You gots a better storyline tho :P.

eagleclaw364
May 15, 2005, 8:11 pm
Heh, I like to be different :)

Kyklis
May 15, 2005, 8:12 pm
oh....so thats why you date boys :P.

0xSilentx0
May 15, 2005, 9:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kyklislol. Yea, im not going to promise any of you anything. If your in the comic, you might have a lifespan of 15 comics or 2 panels :P.

Kyklis
May 16, 2005, 1:24 am
Yea, I gots plans for you Silent ;). You shall see ^^.

Hoodlum
May 16, 2005, 2:25 am
Very cool I like it.

CrapBomba
May 16, 2005, 9:48 pm
I LOVE THEM MAKE MORE PLEASE! What happens to sniper now? And those other guys...

Kyklis
May 17, 2005, 4:06 am
Bleh...Screw the 2D's.
[URL] " The 2D's, just like the holocaust, NEVER HAPPENED. Sie werden eine Krankenschwester brauchen! :p. "

Front page ahs been updated.

DT
May 17, 2005, 3:30 pm
nice!
Keep going

Shades
May 17, 2005, 4:11 pm
lol, ok. I didn't see a thing... What was that that on the ground?

Kyklis
May 18, 2005, 12:08 am
It was a scanner type thing :P.

Deleted User
May 18, 2005, 6:55 pm
lokz good. makey morey. :D

Kyklis
May 20, 2005, 3:15 am
Oh I plan on it. BTW, me on genocide might combine forces on this. So the stroyline will be more or less the same, but diffrent. And diffrent is awesome :P.

CrapBomba
May 23, 2005, 2:46 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Keep doing 'em like you have been they're awesome.

Kyklis
May 25, 2005, 10:56 pm
*coughs loudly* To any fans of this comic ( all 1 or 2 of em :P ), this is cancled. Not for ever, but until I finish Dawn of the Respawn. When I finish, ill finish up the last 9 comics, then release them all at the same time. Then I will be reviving this old topic I guess, but oh well :(.

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 11:52 pm
wtf...i dont understand the episode 11

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 1:59 pm
When do you post new episode? i will wait.

KeFear
August 20, 2005, 2:22 pm
Hmm.. i can't view them.. useless bump?

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 7:00 pm
Nice revive...

Too bad they won't show.

Kyklis
August 30, 2005, 4:29 am
Yea, this should be closed now .I cleared the comics out a long time ago by accident.

Shades
August 30, 2005, 4:50 am
Since this will be closed soon anyways...

Kyklis, check your Private Messages.

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 12:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by KyklisYea, this should be closed now .I cleared the comics out a long time ago by accident.