( search forums )
Letting my anger out
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
N1nj@
April 20, 2005, 10:15 pm
Yes, I chose to let my anger out here. Lately my parents had been gone and I am stuck home with my sister. We've got in many fights and this time I can't hold it anymore.

SHE IS A [IMAGE]!!!!

Today, I installed NFSU:2 onto her new computer that she brought herself. She found out I was using her computer and she exploded. She said "I used my own money to buy this 80GB HD, you can't install ur shiet on my stuff". So I told her she installed plenty of MY stuff on her computer like: Photoshop CS, MS word and etc., and she said the CD i used to burn the software are brought by our parents, so she can't use it whenever she want. Then I said, "That means i can use ur keyboard, mouse, speaker, monitor"...And she said no, cause she brought the CPU and if i uses the keyboard, its the same as using her stuff.

i was like WTF...

and yesterday, she wanted to drive to a store to buy food with her friends. I told her not to drive by herself cause that's dangerous, and plus that she is driving with 4 of her other friends, and I know that's not good cause they will be talking in the car. She is already a bad driver cause last saturday we almost got in an accident when she picks me up at saturday school. She thinks I am out to get her and kill her something. I told her to park in front of the school and not the parking lot to pick me up, because there is a bunch of cars in the parking lot and it would be hard to get out. She thinks the "accident" is because I told her to pick me up there and not inside the parking lot. I was like "dont blame on me, it was ur responsibility to look around when driving" and she was like "NO YOU WANT ME TO DIE"

and then I said "yes, i want you to die [IMAGE]!" and the fight ended something like that. I am sorry for writing bunch of bs out, but I am very mad now. thx for reading it i guess, take it easy...

P.S. @sister: die [IMAGE]