( search forums )
Amazing CTF End
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Keron Cyst
April 21, 2005, 6:09 am
Well, I don't have much time to post this, so I'll make it quick:
map was ctf_Maya. There were 2 minutes left, and it was a flag stalemate; I was Alpha team's flagholder. I had a SPAS-12 and a H&K MSG90 ([URL]) and I was in the bottom-left corner, near the MediKit respawn pt. It was a 4 vs. 4. Bravo sent two Ruger-bearers from below and one M79er above. After missing my one sniper shot (I'm not good with the sniper at long-range, as in from one side of the monitor to the other, or even medium-range at that; I only use it for the zoom function), I quickly pulled out my SPAS-12 and started running off to the right, killing one Ruger user (the other went to snag our flag) and amazingly taking no damage. I continued moving right, jumped up, and saw the EFC running towards me, so I fired some and hit 'im a tad. I ran back to base, died, and the flag went to another Alpha; so I quickly went off in chase of the EFC, who was apparently (seeing as there was only 1 min. left) staying on the left side of the mountain, blindly sniping with his Ruger'. I ran after 'im, with the seconds ticking.
10 secs. He dropped down to the mid-lower section of ctf_Maya and I followed, bashing 'im with shotgun pellets.
4 secs. I ran past the corpse.
3 secs. I ran to the flag & reclaimed it.
2 secs. 1 sec. My team scored B)
End results of flag caps: 3 - 2.

MAN, I should've recorded that >.<

Green Barret
April 21, 2005, 9:59 am
Yeah i've had moments like that too.. except i was on the losing team *sigh*. What an awesome game it must've been.

Felix
April 21, 2005, 11:06 am
it's not amazing at all....

:-/

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 11:07 am
ooh I love the pressure when I have just gotten the enemy's flag and thers only like 15 sec remaining.. so sweet to score in the nick of time =)

Wopkeuh
April 21, 2005, 2:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by Felixit's not amazing at all....

It may not be amazing, but it is nice when it happens to you ;)

Felix
April 21, 2005, 4:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by Wopkeuhquote:Originally posted by Felixit's not amazing at all....

It may not be amazing, but it is nice when it happens to you ;)

if i said this it's because it happens all the time..

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 4:25 pm
well.. not ALL the time, and he tells it in a exiting way. =)

Shivorken
April 22, 2005, 1:55 pm
Its not amazing but i noe how satisfyin it is when it happens to you :D

Keron Cyst
April 22, 2005, 3:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Felixit's not amazing at all....
Well, that's the first time it's happened to me :P

Keron Cyst
April 30, 2005, 6:14 pm
*semi-topic resurrection, semi-clarification*
I'm saying right to the very last second (of course caps within the last 10 seconds occur frequently! :P), when the map was just about to change.

EDIT
*looks to the left*
Why am I "Offline?" :/

Azn Assassin
May 1, 2005, 3:24 am
I love it when I score the winning point right before the time runs out.

EspaceeMegadeth
May 15, 2005, 3:01 pm
not amazing but good

Raptor
May 16, 2005, 5:27 pm
It was pretty good...