( search forums )
Can't preview a "Not Moderated" post?
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Futile
April 21, 2005, 10:00 am
Try and make a new post in Improvements/Suggestions, and instead of posting it, try and preview it.

It pop-ups, but there's only a button to close to the window.

Post the post (?) and then edit it, try and preview. Still doesn't work.

Am I the only one, or can this be fixed?

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 10:20 am
Works just fine for me. Do you have a pop-up blocker that could be hindering the forums?

Futile
April 21, 2005, 11:05 am
Nay, it pop-ups. I use firefox, but there are no error messages in the console, no blocked requests or anything.

Anyways. I just noticed it happens on all my posts, not just the "not moderated" ones.

Please delete this thread.

n00bface
April 21, 2005, 11:15 am
When you make a post, will it redirect you back to the post you made? I'm thinking it's a probably you have with auto refreshing. When I "preview reply" it takes me to a blank page and then refreshes to the preview.

Futile
April 21, 2005, 11:31 am
Sorry, I haven't woke up properly yet. This is what the Javascript console really says (fel: = error, källkodsfil: = file, rad: = line):

Fel: window.opener has no properties
Källkodsfil: http://www.soldatforums.com/pop_preview.asp
Rad: 1

Fel: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIObserverService.removeObserver]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://mozapps/content/update/updates.xml :: onxbldestructor :: line 20" data: no]

Fel: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIControllers.removeController]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://browser/content/search.xml :: onxbldestructor :: line 77" data: no]