( search forums )
Hey, check out new community/league (to come)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
iLLskiLLs
April 21, 2005, 9:57 pm
www.fracturedsoldat.com

Would be nice to have some feedback and more people around to get it going.

There isn't alot of stuff completed yet, keep in mind it's fairly new still. Thanks

hock3y
April 21, 2005, 10:41 pm
The forums are looking great, can't wait to see the rest of the site, looks like it will be a good community site in the future.

EndertheXenocide
April 22, 2005, 2:29 am
I like the name. Looks like I have another new place to go to spend another pointless minute of my oh so ever pointless life. Joining the forums now.

Felix
April 22, 2005, 6:08 am
pretty nice i join too

Messiah
April 22, 2005, 11:10 pm
Nice, behind you all the way ;)

zoldat
April 22, 2005, 11:20 pm
Im in ;)

iLLskiLLs
April 24, 2005, 11:44 pm
Yeah, much needed thx to Chibi-Jt for making the website and forums.
Website can be viewed here: http://eikyojin.net/hawtsecks/

Also please give your attention to this:

Looking to rent any cheap lightning fast servers for games like Soldat, Counterstrike and much more? Need webhosting? How about some Teamspeak action? All the details and facts you need can be provided here. http://www.eikyojin.com/network/soldat/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=72

Vijchtidoodah
April 25, 2005, 1:49 am
I'm a bit confused as to what exactly it is...

iLLskiLLs
April 25, 2005, 7:41 pm
A bit confused about what?

- The webpage?
- The forums?
- The rentable services?
- The community and league?(which covers all of the above)

Maybe you could check the webpage and read the latest news.
You could also go to the forums and browse their untill you find the multiple threads clarifying what this is all about.

In any event it's "SWFL" Soldat World Fractured League.
In hopes of gathering many clans, Please note: These forums offer many services to clans such as, Sub clan forums inside this leagues forums.
Just check it out there is already a number of clans with their own forums on the leagues main forum page.

I think it's great what Chibi-Jt is doing. Hes offering Forums, and servers and a League and Your own forums and much more ;)

Skate4Razors
April 25, 2005, 7:48 pm
Ya, Chibi is great. He's hosting .Dfa forums for us. I'm gunna rent a server from him eventually. Whenever my current server is past the pay date or whatever. :O

iLLskiLLs
April 26, 2005, 5:20 pm
"Fractured Soldat is going to be better. Currently a Server has been purchased to provide server hosting to the community. This is now available. The forum is being moved to this new server, so temperarily its here: www.eikyojin.net/soldat/bbs/"
Posted by Chibi-Jt

Sorry for any mishaps

Deleted User
April 26, 2005, 9:46 pm
I was wondering why the site wasn't working.

I must say the forums look impressively posted-in, considering how new the site is. Nicely done :)

zoldat
April 29, 2005, 9:02 am
Not Found

The requested URL /network/soldat/bbs/ was not found on this server.

Deleted User
April 29, 2005, 9:13 am
http://www.fracturedsoldat.com/

Jamesmax0
May 27, 2005, 2:21 pm
The logo looks cool. I can't wait to join

Cookie.
May 27, 2005, 10:06 pm
<3 fractured soldat :)