( search forums )
Another day in the life of a Newb
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Kyklis
April 22, 2005, 4:15 am
Game 3
Hax0rs
Now, I swear this had to be a long time ago, cause i've never seen a hacker do this before. HE WAS FLYING. Like without jets, just running through the sky. I hate hackers, but love to kill them, then call them ignorant smacktards, then leave :P. So I fight him. He also must have had so many hacks, his beret was shooting extremely fast, and unlimited knives and other things. But, I pulled some of the best moves ever. Allow me know to take you through them.
So he flies at me shooting beret rounds like crazy. I jump, one whizes under my foot. I go prone and another one goes over my head. I then hit my jets and ANOTHER goes below me. I go out of prone and fly to avoid another one going low, then I go prone to avoid one over my head. I felt like neo :P. Then I relize how far away he is, imeadiatly turn around, and run, dodging yet another beret round. So I run towards this small dent to hide in, dodging 4 more beret rounds, and then hide, discussing my newest battle plan. CHARGE THE MOFO! So I run at him and dodge ANOTHER beret round, then he waits for me. I get close to him with only a knife. He shoots, i duck and dodge. Another shot, I jump and dodge. Another shot, I prone in the air and dodge, and hit him in the face with a knife. He does not die. Awww fu-BLAM-. So then I take beret and law, and dodge tons of beret rounds, jump in to air, hit him with beret, dodge shot, land with LAW. -BOOM- in the face. ARG! I jump at him, dodging 2 more shots, then punch, steal beret, and hit him in the face. STILL alive. He takes out knifes, and throws like crazy, can't seem to hit me. So I steal one, and hit him in the face, and he dies. And this is the best part:
Me: HA!
Him: You hax0r!
Me:.....wow
- I get kicked -

Heh :P. Guess what, I didn't swear once! [IMAGE]!

KingerFisher
April 22, 2005, 4:39 am
Hehe, thats a good one ^_^ Soldat Matrix :D

Deleted User
April 22, 2005, 4:41 am
that sounds like such a lie

Kyklis
April 22, 2005, 4:57 am
Of course its a lie. Sorta :P. If I told you exactly how it went, you woulda died of boredom. I spiced it up a bit, mostly with fancy words. What I left out is how many times I died. ( 56? 57? ) The parts you heard were the most exciting. So really, I sucked total ass. But! I did do good, and thats the only thing I was gonna write down. Would you really want to hear about every death? No. Now shhh.

reckon
April 22, 2005, 5:58 am
Little to no fancy words were used in your first elaboration.
Needless to say, pwning hackers, despite the difference in kills/deaths. is satisfying nonetheless.

Deleted User
April 22, 2005, 2:35 pm
yea nice story.. yet again.. =)

Sam
April 22, 2005, 8:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by KyklisGame 3
Hax0rs

Me: HA!
Him: You hax0r!
Me:.....wow
- I get kicked -

HA, lame server. Nice story, even if it is all a lie :P.

EndertheXenocide
April 22, 2005, 10:17 pm
So, if it is a lie, still entertaining. Sometimes the funniest things are on paper or in words. I like stories like this, it just wastes a few moments of my life. Not like I have a very exciting life anyways.

Kyklis
April 23, 2005, 5:11 am
You guys caught me :P. I'll admit it, most fo this was a lie. The first 2 actually weren't. But I enjoy making stories. Like ender says, its entertaining, so what?

Deleted User
April 23, 2005, 2:51 pm
yeah.. who cares if the story is real or not, as long its fun to read. =)

Svirin Kerath
April 24, 2005, 6:38 pm
amen. good story. you've brightened my day. =)