( search forums )
soldat.pl = has keywords?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Snipedmyself
April 22, 2005, 6:58 pm
soldat home page used to not be blocked, now it is. i think its cuz keywords are added. i can still downlaod it fine from downlaod.com and then get the patch from soldat.pl's dl list, chached on google. but its so fun that i think the keyword should die, if tehre is one.

b00stA
April 23, 2005, 9:00 am
I have no idea of what you're talking about.

Swebonny
April 23, 2005, 9:57 am
What do you mean? Do your computer block soldat hompage? ...

keyword?...

Alamo
April 23, 2005, 10:33 am
Maybe he has a proxy at work/school/whatever which blocks certain words. Now that keywords were added (were they?) this proxy is blocking the page for him. I'm just guessing though.

Meandor
April 23, 2005, 12:21 pm
Yeah, that's what i thought too.. but i'd rather have keywords so people can find the page on search engines rather than letting people from their school PCs in :|

Mini Man
April 23, 2005, 1:09 pm
I kind of get what Snipermyself is on about which is basically what Alamo said, www.soldat.prv.pl/main.php - is also blocked for me at school, as are most sites that are interesting, but it really doesnt matter that much anyway seeing as it would be impossible for me to play soldat at school anyway because of the programs the teachers have which let them see what you are currently doing on the computer & ide have to play with no sound so...it'd probably we better to keep the keywords in.

n00bface
April 23, 2005, 1:45 pm
What are you accessing soldat.pl for? If it's just the download link for Soldat, you can use Google's page cache function to browse.

Deleted User
April 23, 2005, 1:59 pm
Or use an application like wget to leech directly from the download source.

FliesLikeABrick
April 23, 2005, 5:00 pm
http://u13.net/go.php?id=7

just write that down and you can dl it directly