( search forums )
socom is under powered :(
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Hitman131
April 23, 2005, 4:15 am
Just to be clear on this, the autos are over powered right? The Ruger and Barret are also over powered as well as the minigun and deagles. Well since people always find something to complain abotu I have concluded that the majority of people must only use the socom seeing as it is the only gun never complained to be over powered. I say the socom power is boosted so that way all guns are equal. I mean when all guns are over powered there wont be much left to [IMAGE] about.... right?...

m00`
April 23, 2005, 4:41 am
do you realise the socom is a secondary? your acting like I used to be, and socom is not under powered anyway

EndertheXenocide
April 23, 2005, 4:51 am
Socom is no where close to being under powered. I can take out someone with a clip of the socom pretty easily. Just depends on the player. It is a very good weapon to back up your primary. I think you are just mis-using the socom. Socom is a secondary. So it doesn't need to be as powerful as a primary weapon.

Deleted User
April 23, 2005, 5:05 am
^^ Agreed, What I'd like is to be able to hold down the mouse button and the socom fires like a machine gun, the firing principle I mean, not power and rounds. If you hold it down then it shoots till the clip is gone etc

Skate4Razors
April 23, 2005, 5:30 am
If you don't like how Soldat is 'not balanced', then don't play.

Gen0cide
April 23, 2005, 5:38 am
Skate,with that philosiphy you know how many people would quit?
And the socom is more better being used for taking out wounded soldiers.

peemonkey
April 23, 2005, 5:41 am
soccom is so far from underpowered
STOP B][TCHING ABOUT EVERYTHING

Deleted User
April 23, 2005, 7:37 am
I thought it was kinda joke, wasn't it?

Teh Panda
April 23, 2005, 8:44 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeysoccom is so far from underpowered
STOP B][TCHING ABOUT EVERYTHING

YAY! MAKE THE STICKY! NO [IMAGE]ING WEAPONTOPICS HERE!!!!!

EDIT: Caps... :E

b00stA
April 23, 2005, 8:59 am
Don't whine about weapon balance.