( search forums )
How to open a server for online playing?
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
Deleted User
April 23, 2005, 11:41 am
How to open a server for online playing. I've tried clicking "Start Game" and "Start. i've waited for 10 mins. But nobody comes in. I called my friend to search for this server, but failed.
I want to ask is this the right way to open a server? Or is it just nobody comes in?

Help me please.

Moved to Server Corps.

Aquarius
April 23, 2005, 12:37 pm
http://www.soldat.pl/man/manual-en.html#START

Denacke
April 23, 2005, 1:39 pm
And be sure to read the Stickies in Server Corps boards. They explain how to set up your soldat server.

EndertheXenocide
April 24, 2005, 4:31 am
And if you don't want to look it up and read it. i will help out some (the best I can anyways)

You must have the Internet button selected in the option tab in soldat. if that is not checked then your server is only lan based. Also make sure the Register In lobby Server is checked also. If you have a router, you need to change some settings to port forward soldat for your server. Change any settings you want for your server.
Also maybe sometimes yours I.P. doesn't let you host servers. So maybe check with that also.(I had wireless with my last IP and they didn't except you to host servers because of bandwidth. You had to pay more to have more bandwidth to host servers.)

(add anything if I missed something) Just thought it may be easier to read it here while to thread is still active and not locked.