( search forums )
Fake Knuckles
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Knux
April 24, 2005, 8:28 pm
Okay there is some knuckles out there that is pretending to be me and im getting tired of it i am the famous deagle shooting knuckles well i was.. i quited i was the leader of anbu and this fake knuckles is going around and telling my friends that he was the leader of anbu and im getting tired of it so spread the word! he is the fake one im coming back to soldat by the end of the school year by a diffrent name or probly ill still be knuckles from a couple of my old soldat friends they are saying he is a member of EXOPS and now he probly goes by the name of Spyder im kind of flattered that some one is trying to be me but lately im getting tired of it cause he is giving me a bad reputation even tho i left soldat pretty bad hes making it pretty worst... so i plan coming back soon and kick his ass so every one
SPREAD THE WORD

Denacke
April 24, 2005, 8:36 pm
WOW YOU ARE LEET HERE IS A COOKIE.

Jesus christ...

Knux
April 24, 2005, 8:41 pm
this post was mainly for the guys who knew me not for people like you even if i didnt win i was still a nice guy but when i left i started getting all mean and stuff but i just wanted to say that the fake knuckles isnt the real one

peemonkey
April 24, 2005, 8:42 pm
nobody knew you, calling yourself famous is really lame, and it's not an origional name, get over it.

Knux
April 24, 2005, 8:46 pm
Like i said...

"this post was mainly for the guys who knew me not for people like you"

and a few people knew me i didnt go into public servers and i allso didnt post on these forums..

.alex.oner.
April 24, 2005, 9:05 pm
this is when enesces new program he has made will come in handy :)

DNA.styx
April 24, 2005, 9:20 pm
(moved)

Leo Da Lunerfox
April 24, 2005, 9:35 pm
He is famous...for run on sentences. And isn't Spyder the name of a fellow forum member?

peemonkey
April 24, 2005, 10:32 pm
Ninj = Spyder

Cookie`
April 25, 2005, 1:07 am
what reputation?

The Geologist
April 25, 2005, 1:10 am
quote:Originally posted by Knux

and a few people knew me i didnt go into public servers and i allso didnt post on these forums..

Then you're not that famous...

Beren
April 25, 2005, 1:16 am
I definitely could use a little more punctuation. Definitely.

Elemental
April 25, 2005, 4:02 am
Are you the one who was in ANBU with me?

peemonkey
April 25, 2005, 4:23 am
lol! the one person who thinks he might know him, only thinks he might know him XD

Vijchtidoodah
April 25, 2005, 4:25 am
Lol, even his former clan members don't remember him.

Edit: Dammit Peemonkey, you get to it before me.

Skate4Razors
April 25, 2005, 4:27 am
quote:Originally posted by ElementalAre you the one who was in ANBU with me?

YES. He said he was in ANBU. Go kiss and have some children. :X

[Edit]
F*ck you Vijch! ;D

frogboy
April 25, 2005, 4:37 am
"he was famous but he wasn't well known"

Deleted User
April 25, 2005, 5:21 am
If you already left soldat with a "bad reputation", what does it matter what this other guy is doin? And I don't think it matters what he's tellin people, 'cause noone seems to know you anyways.

Deleted User
April 25, 2005, 5:22 am
Dude I know about 3 different people called "Knuckles" - you cant claim it as your own...

AerialAssault
April 25, 2005, 5:23 am
oh my, it sure is funny to read the posts of small-time-unknown-newbie-soldat-players who think they are the [IMAGE].

Elemental
April 25, 2005, 5:36 am
lol XD

Captain Ben
April 25, 2005, 5:44 am
I hate it how names get recycled so much. Only today, I fought 3 different people named Blade or Shadow.

Vijchtidoodah
April 25, 2005, 6:00 am
You don't see too many people with my name around...and yet I still get that "Are you the same Vijchaoetnuhn from the forums?" a lot.

peemonkey
April 25, 2005, 6:50 am
Jesus's Vagina was origional....so is peemonkey...ish. though ive seen people copy it.

Da cHeeSeMaN
April 25, 2005, 5:07 pm
thats why i like my name no ones gonna take it lol

AerialAssault
April 25, 2005, 9:42 pm
I've yet to encounter an imposter.

?
April 25, 2005, 10:23 pm
Soldier never goes out of style.

eagleclaw364
April 25, 2005, 10:33 pm
Eagle all the way :PPPPP so original it's unbelievable hahahahha. Maybe I'll change to Pidgeon O_O

Maxx
April 25, 2005, 10:38 pm
There names close to mine, but just close, not the REAL thing.

BManx2000
April 25, 2005, 10:51 pm
I've had a few people mistake me for fabmanx, which is odd. I mean, my name has a uber-leet number after it :P

peemonkey
April 26, 2005, 1:18 am
yea, i remember someone talkign to me about him, using your name and i was confused as hell

Captain Ben
April 26, 2005, 8:36 am
Captain Ben is original enough, but I 'captain' alot.
A few times people have asked me if I'm the captain of some clan.
I say yes ;) Then I ran into Captain Bukkake...

?
April 26, 2005, 9:03 pm
was he sticky?

lastpatriot
April 26, 2005, 9:55 pm
Lastpatriot is somewhat original. In this noobie server that I was playing on after a crappy day(muahahaha), I win a round, then a player logs off, comes back with Lastpatriot as his name. And once I saw a guy with my name in an MMORPG, but that may be a coincidence.

Knux
April 30, 2005, 7:37 pm
Elemental= Yes! im that one the leader of anbu i even asked u to make me a couple of banners and u never did XD remember?!

Enesce= dude its me.. the friend of trilaxx aka badman!

m00`
May 1, 2005, 12:16 am
imo knux soudns better than knuckles, use that instead

Green Barret
May 1, 2005, 12:28 am
Heh... no one has copied mine(yet). Some names are common enough to be used often, but that imposter of Knuckles was claiming false information about himself.

This isn't some name mix up. The name wasn't used by accident, that guy was saying he was the leader of anbu with that name on purpose(=imposter).

Ok
May 1, 2005, 1:52 am
MAkes me wonder, why am I the only "Ok" around.
Its such a KEWL name. :P

Judge_Man
May 1, 2005, 6:40 am
Never ever seen another Judge_Man.

_Mancer_
May 1, 2005, 6:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahYou don't see too many people with my name around...and yet I still get that "Are you the same Vijchaoetnuhn from the forums?" a lot.

Maybe because its hard as [IMAGE] to remember how to spell your name even though you're talking to us.

Here i'll try right now without looking:

Vicjhtidoodah

R0L4ND
May 1, 2005, 6:18 pm
You got it right on the first try! H4xx!!

Droopy
May 1, 2005, 9:07 pm
A short sentance that doesnt have a thing to do with the topic, posted by me.

Hitman
May 1, 2005, 9:21 pm
Lol, this is the first time I've noticed Vicjhtidoodah has 'doo dah' in it. Aaa doo doo daa daa!

Ya.

Vijchtidoodah
May 1, 2005, 10:05 pm
Lol, now everyone's spelling my name wrong (not that that's any different from what normally happens).

frogboy
May 2, 2005, 7:40 am
quote:Originally posted by VichidoobobLol, now everyone's spelling my name wrong (not that that's any different from what normally happens).