( search forums )
How to not get shot in the head
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Kyklis
April 25, 2005, 5:47 am
Somebody, PLEASE tell me if this is where these stories should go. I have NO clue.

How to NOT get shot in the head...repeatdly
A quick Story by Kyklis
Hello, I am Kyklis. Known as Soul -FF- in Soldat. But before I become the best player ever known ( In my house ), I used to be a pitiful n00b. However, I learned somethings, and to all you noobs out there, heres some things you should remember.

1. DON'T USE THE [IMAGE]ING MINIGUN
Seriously, this gun is not going to get you anywheres. The only thing its usefull for is...uh........flying...or something. Anyways, using this gun will resault in you being called a n00b, flamed, SUCKING, and most of all, BEING SHOT IN THE HEAD.

2. When using M79, use caution and intelligence
Okay, these weapons are EXPLOSIVE weapons. What im getting at is, don't shoot yourself in the foot, or shoot straight up. Also, this game uses something imaginary we'll call gravity. Meaning your bullet will fall down, and alot faster then others. So aim a bit higher than your target.

3. Realistic mode is a *****
Realistic mode is actually realistic. You have to remember kickback. Meaning fire in bursts, or else you GET SHOT IN THE HEAD and die. Also, falling hurts, so don't try to do the ol' Bungie Dive without Bungie Cord.

4. Beret takes something called A.I.M
When using beret, remember A.I.M
A.nimals are furry
I. like cottage cheese
M. ullets are ugly
Of course, A.I.M has nothing to do with AIM. Now, AIM means actually hitting the target. With the beret, this is very important. If you miss, you dead.Also, if your getting shot with any automatic weapon while tryingto use beret, run. You will get binked, meaning your aim will be shot to hell, and you will miss. Get back, wait for the enemy to reload, then shoot him. Failure to do so, will get you SHOT IN THE HEAD

5. Knives are like women
Getting hit in the nuts by either one hurts like a [IMAGE]. Anyways, when using knife, your usually gonna want to throw. Its a ONE hit kill almost all of the time, so if you use beret and miss, this is your best bet. If you miss beret and knife shot, you will get SHOT IN THE HEAD

6. Being a total [IMAGE] gets you SHOT IN THE HEAD
Don't say you pwn, other people are hackers, or gay, or any other retarded insult. Trust me, you just suck, live with it, and get better. Do any of this and not only will you get SHOT IN THE HEAD, but no one will like you, and they'll probably take your mom out on a date then NEVER CALL THEM AGAIN. Just don't do it

Tada :P

Narzul
April 25, 2005, 7:24 am
Look like you are someone that have BEING SHOT IN THE HEAD often

Boxo
April 25, 2005, 1:20 pm
I like your stories/rants but it's BARRETT, NOT BERET!

Oh, and don't bash minigun. It's leet.

Hanz
April 25, 2005, 1:51 pm
Boxo is right-o, Minigun=The Pwnz0r

I like the story though, very informing and comical...

Titan 5
April 25, 2005, 3:22 pm
Hell no, Mini sucks ass. For the question, prone. Secondly, shoot to the head before you're shot to the head. Have Socom as a weapon, not knife. Socom is better ( for my opinion). Use AK too, and HEADSHOT with it. It can kill with 3-4 headshots, so it's a good weapon. Go for close combat to KICK THE GUYS ASS WITH YOUR WEAPON IN CLOSE COMBAT! Also, use Nades. That's all I got for now.

lastpatriot
April 25, 2005, 7:12 pm
Use the MP5, so you won't get SHOT IN THE HEAD!

Deleted User
April 25, 2005, 7:49 pm
Why do you say Minigun sucks? It's got 100 bullets and it kill pretty fast if you can learn how to aim with it. The only reason people think it sucks is because some lamers minisurf with it, and other just can't learn how to use it so they say it sucks.

Deleted User
April 26, 2005, 9:47 am
because... u almost cant hit anything with it (gotta ba close) and u must hit alot with it and it has such a big reload that it is practically useless unless ur noobing over to the enemys flag.

Kyklis
April 27, 2005, 12:58 am
Its not a BAD weapon, I just don't like it much. Besides, when you do use it, you are called a n00b tons of times.

SPARTAN_III
April 27, 2005, 12:54 pm
minigun is bad becuse we cant do quick bursts due to charge.

use the AK74 if you dont want to GET SHOT IN THE HEAD

_Mancer_
April 27, 2005, 7:49 pm
Uh, I could own 4 people at once with a minigun. *gets peemokey to back me up* Tell em pee. Minigun is the best weapon in soldat.

Keron Cyst
April 28, 2005, 1:08 am
Can't kill anyone? What do you mean? The Minigun's an awesome slayer. Make sure most of the bullets smash into a soldat's head, that's all. I hate using it for hovering/surfing; I use it how it's supposed to be used, usually crouching.

Sorry if the below sounds like a subject hijack, but _Mancer_ wants positive XM214' feedback.

I once caught the Bravo flag on ctf_Crashed with the XM214' and I didn't even leave; I sat in the pit area where the flag was, and I yelled at Bravo team to come and "Kill meh!!!" 5 seconds later a swarm of soldaten (4 or 5) came after me. I'd thrown 'nades as soon as I saw the first one, so that killed off 2 of 'em, and then I jumped and used the pit's diagonal ceiling to get out quickly while spraying the other three. More came after me as I ran back, but as soon as the last Bravo soldat came out of view I stopped firing (so I wouldn't be cheapily surfing). I was killed by a sniper bullet right at my base's doorstep, but an Alpha soldat took the flag & capped :D

To avoid being shot in the head, just make sure you have a lot of luck/skill, or you're fighting against n00bs :P

Deleted User
April 28, 2005, 10:57 pm
about that with crouching with minigun... I have noticed when u crouch with the minigun, ur aim gets funked up pretty bad.. it sprays all over the place...

Da cHeeSeMaN
April 29, 2005, 2:40 pm
lol thats the best noob rules every i vote to sticky it!!!

_Mancer_
April 29, 2005, 9:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Psychoabout that with crouching with minigun... I have noticed when u crouch with the minigun, ur aim gets funked up pretty bad.. it sprays all over the place...

Yup. So its better to prone.

KnOt
April 30, 2005, 1:20 am
Yeah.. perhaps people playing for less than a week might benefit from these 'tips' .. ¬_¬

Kyklis
April 30, 2005, 1:47 am
Take it easy Knot. Its not meant to be tips. Its meant to be a joke.

Azn Assassin
May 1, 2005, 3:45 am
I think it's funny lol.

Dathker
May 2, 2005, 11:48 pm
mmm... it's not a very funny joke, maybe you should stop trying to make dumb topics like these all together. that would be great.

Mini Man
May 3, 2005, 7:37 pm
quote:Orginally Posted By Boxo
I like your stories/rants but it's BARRETT, NOT BERET!
Heh, Yea good one but even you spelt it wrong :)
Barret*

Kyklis
May 4, 2005, 4:56 am
Thats very nice Dathker. Now if more people though they were stupid, I'd stop. However, people seem to enjoy it, and just because one guy can post saying its stupid and not funny at all dosen't mean I should stop .If you could give some constructive critism, I'd apreaciate it.

SPARTAN_III
May 4, 2005, 3:21 pm
one more thing: if you don't want to get shot in the head, shoot other people in the head

Belier13
May 4, 2005, 3:29 pm
here's a trick : Use trainer and hack so you wont get SHOT IN THE HEAD

SPARTAN_III
May 4, 2005, 4:33 pm
belier, if you do that, you are AN ASSHOLE. never use a hack. ppl hate it. so if thats ur advice [IMAGE] off and never be seen again. ok? I hate h4xx0rs, but it is not my place to rant about them. try playing without a hack. you will most likely get owned. n00b.

Shades
May 4, 2005, 5:08 pm
Hacks are just plain... Stupid. What's the point? You don't gain any skill from hacking. Play real, or go home.

SPARTAN_III
May 4, 2005, 5:12 pm
ooo banbanban bye bye belier. OH, STYX!!! FOUND ANOTHER ONE TO BAN! LOOKIE HERE!!

EspaceeMegadeth
May 15, 2005, 3:09 pm
Nice advises =)

Deleted User
May 15, 2005, 10:53 pm
SHOT IN THE HEAD is a great punchline.

lastpatriot
May 16, 2005, 12:45 am
Or, as a kid on the school soccer team would use as a punchline: And then I found $5, or I found some pie, which I made.

Raptor
May 16, 2005, 5:19 pm
If you don't want to get shot in the head, then go to prone mode...

SPARTAN_III
May 23, 2005, 6:47 pm
that makes it easier to get shot in the head, as you are pointing it at the enemy

Svirin Kerath
May 27, 2005, 6:03 pm
reminds me of a hitchiker's guide to the galaxy entry

but for Soldat...

...........is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

Deleted User
June 3, 2005, 4:34 am
OH the soldat's guide to the battle field

-Hackers

Hackors are about the most horable thing on the battle field a hackor is some n00b who modifies his Soldat program to give him an advantage the efect is that he then becomes unstopable and queer at the same time.

how to get rid of a hackor

1.boot him: say so and so is a hackor then give proof and he will be booted

2.go to his house with real wepons and see how good he is in person with out his hacks

SPARTAN_III
June 3, 2005, 9:42 am
^^ or get everyone to team up on him. and its not Hackor, its h4xx0r. they are not always unstoppable.

Marine
June 4, 2005, 6:34 am
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIbelier, if you do that, you are AN ASSHOLE. never use a hack. ppl hate it. so if thats ur advice [IMAGE] off and never be seen again. ok? I hate h4xx0rs, but it is not my place to rant about them. try playing without a hack. you will most likely get owned. n00b.

Are you stupid? You couldn't tell a joke if it bit you in the ass.

Minigun does not suck, if you know how to use it. It's actually very good in Realistic.

Deleted User
June 4, 2005, 7:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by Marinequote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIbelier, if you do that, you are AN ASSHOLE. never use a hack. ppl hate it. so if thats ur advice [IMAGE] off and never be seen again. ok? I hate h4xx0rs, but it is not my place to rant about them. try playing without a hack. you will most likely get owned. n00b.

Are you stupid? You couldn't tell a joke if it bit you in the ass.

Minigun does not suck, if you know how to use it. It's actually very good in Realistic.

o.O
In Realistic you get owned 9/10 times when using the Minigun (only not when dealing with n00bs)...

Deleted User
June 6, 2005, 3:39 pm
Minigun in realistic?ever tried it?Think it works?

A.lways Aiming
I.s the way to not
M.ake you get shot in your head.

Outcast
June 6, 2005, 6:36 pm
How not to get shot in the head :
Shoot them in the head first.