( search forums )
Grenade limits.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Improvements / Suggestions
sjl21488
April 25, 2005, 7:19 pm
I think in the next versionof soldat. when the player goes into the options menu he should be able to set the maximum limit of grenades as far as he wants.

maybe 999 being the limit.

iv tried making a server with 12 grenades (when you pick up the grenade box) but its allways back at five.

I also think it would be cool to make it wher you can set the limit of Cluster nades. Seeing as ther wont be any small air strike canisters (or planes >:() i think the player should be able to fly across the nme base droping payloads of grenades/clusters.

(ohh and the ablitiy to change the color of your players helmet/hat)
:p

Editing the soldat.INI is usleass. it allways goes back to normal. (5 nades)

Deleted User
April 25, 2005, 7:38 pm
have u tested trhow the grenades? i've been on servers with 20 grenades u can only see 5 but its more =/

cooz
April 25, 2005, 8:06 pm
on linux dedi server u can set as much nades as u want ;p

solved,
yey.

Deleted User
April 26, 2005, 4:02 pm
i don't see the point why it belongs to mapmaker suggestions, but sit-anger is right with deditacted server u are able to set nade limit as high as u want... but if u are adding to many.. it lokks a little stupid... but u'll see urself...

Keron Cyst
April 26, 2005, 9:04 pm
[a bit off-topic]Yeah, I'd rather have 1 grenade that I'd carefully have to use at a must-hit situation rather than blindly lobbing a hundred grenades that won't kill anyone :P To me, Soldat may be a game for fun, but also I wouldn't want my skill in it to go to ruin.[/a bit off-topic]

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 9:25 am
....? what skill? =P

haha! it reminds me of the time i was better with barret then now...
i owned everyone on a swedish ctf server!
and my team never succsed to return the flag..geuss what!
i just walked to the other base (B2b) and there i jumped up to the enemy spawn place and there was the flagger and another guy...i returned the flag and walked back took the enemy flag
BUT! then nearly everyone respawned and jumped after me..i did just run like hell down! and they were closing in then one player threw a grenade in front of me..i flew backwards then everyone threw a grenade after me! guess what? ...They all took suicide! and what about me? Yes i nearly got killed..but flew away into health kits =P (Casued by the explosion)

soo..it can be really funny i think :P