( search forums )
! #`Syn. City. Soldat :P
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
_Mancer_
April 26, 2005, 7:57 pm
Just bought a new server for $67.33 (6 months), and it just so happens to be the `Syn. headquarters.

Ask us for scrims, or you can ask to use the server for scrims, and other 'fun' events.

I wont put the password here, you'll have to ask me over msn.

mancer_0@hotmail.com

Name: ! #`Syn. City.
Ip: 72.36.152.170 Port: 23000

We ALSO have a ventrillo server which Blood Shaman bought.

Ip: 72.36.131.226 Port: 3784
Password: IM me on MSN mancer_0@hotmail.com

Remember, if you want a scrim, or you want to scrim someone else with our server, just ask me and I'll gladly let you use it.

Adios

Deleted User
April 26, 2005, 9:50 pm
http://www.soldatforums.com/forum.asp?forum_id=46

Cmon, I upgraded the forum. You could at least make use of its new title :(

_Mancer_
April 27, 2005, 1:37 am
Hey man I never saw it.

PureGrain
April 27, 2005, 2:07 am
quote:
We ALSO have a ventrillo server which Blood Shaman bought.

Ip: 72.36.131.226 Port: 3784
Password: IM me on MSN mancer_0@hotmail.com

I hope you did not pay for a server with that port number. That is the default port and more than none that company does not have a license to resell. You might want to check with the company too find out if they are a reseller or you may have gotten ripped off. The use of the default port tells me that they are not using the licensed version of Ventrilo which only allows you to use the default port. I hope in your case it is not this way, but i would ask them and if they are not report them. It is people like them that make our pirces go up.

I could have given you a nice Ventrilo server at a fraction of the cost since you purchased a Soldat Server already. We offer, Web, Game and Voice Communications. Not just Soldat Servers. :)

http://www.completronics.com is our Main Site. (Which needs to be redesigned.. hint hint at any offers)

n00bface
April 27, 2005, 3:26 am
oooh puregrain uses valueweb too

PureGrain
April 27, 2005, 3:33 am
I got some web boxes ther, but moving them out of their facilities to Dallas, their support sucks and they have cost me too much money in Fake DoS attacks.

They shut down a web box a few months back and told me my server was attacking other servers on their network, so I paid to have the Hard Drive removed/replaced and mailed too me overnight. Which took 5 fuggin days and stil lthey charged me for overnight price. Go figure.

Only to get the Hard Drive home and it does no such thing, nor shows any sign of compromise what so ever. I ran it from home for 2 weeks straight without a hitch. Then when I do actually get hit with a DoS attack and I figure it out WAY before they do, they tell me it is a latency problem and that the Net admins was checking the box for hardware failure.

Those guys are morons and I am moving out of their facilities all together. Got 3 new boxes in Dallas now with 3 more on the way.

Valueweb was a value for a starting company, but now that we have grow.. We must move on up. ;)