( search forums )
Late night 30 player CTF servers
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Swarmer
April 27, 2005, 7:27 am
Ah, it is so satisfying to find a big server late at night. usually it is filled with newbs, and when its CTF_Laos, its great. I had an MP5 and a chainsaw, and i would just randomly charge thier base with my saw, killing people in midair, and spamming gernades at thier spawn. i got so many multis. Its great when you get 1st or 2nd in a 10 point CTF game without capping once (and using mainly saw) =D i had like 80 kills in less than 10 minutes or so. nothing like seeing 8 people standing still in one spot when you have your chainsaw handy. and when youre in the fray, its basically "press E to get a double kill".

Meh, this is prolly lame, but it raised my self esteem, and i had the urge to share it, cause im insecure and need encouragement.

Green Barret
April 27, 2005, 12:45 pm
CTF with over 12 players can really get confusing. However, one who can still keep focused and rack up kills(like you, but better you did it with chainsaw!) is a true pro player.

By the way, where did you have this game? I seriously want to have a ctf game this big without bots.

SPARTAN_III
April 27, 2005, 1:26 pm
w00t, that sound 1337! can u tell me server name pls? i love it when every greade is a kill

Deleted User
April 27, 2005, 8:11 pm
.:HT:. has a ctf server for 32. It's kinda scary, I get confused a lot. Still fun though.

Deleted User
April 29, 2005, 4:21 pm
Ah yes the .:HT:. server... I played one time when the server was almost maxed out. EVERY SINGLE RED PLAYERE WAS A NEWB :-D We were charging with saws and nades and they would just stand there... laughed my head off. After a while, I grabbed the flag and ditched it on the roof just for the heck of it (this was B2B) Imagine all of the ?wtf wheres our flag j00 h4xers!!!!!!!!!!!!111111??. Ahh, bliss