( search forums )
Abortion or not
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Droopy
April 29, 2005, 9:46 am
There was a documentary about the Army of God, made by HBO(tm). If you're not Fammiliar with the organisation, check out their crapy web site: www.armyofgod.com (hm... ar my of god?)

Let's start a conversation. What your oppinion on this organisation. The way I see it, they're terrorist and nothing more. They completely missunderstood everything Jesus said(not that I belive in anything, but the guy had a point) and actualy killed a number of abortionists, calling THEM murderers.

Ofcourse I completely dissagree with everything they say. One reason is becouse a realy good friend of mine got pregnant when she was 16. She's just an ordinary kid and didnt have a clue of whats she's gona do(hey, a rhyme). Where is she gona find the money to finance a child at this age. She was scared like hell. The only smart option here is an abortion. She felt a bit empty(mentaly not phisicaly)afterwards since, it was another life inside her and she killed it sort of. But how could a kid her age keep a child, when she also have to go to school(her parrents work in the morning, so nobody exept maybe her grandmother, could look for her kid).

She's ok now, though she doesnt like to talk about it. Her boyfriend is still with her(a brave man) and she still dreams of children.

It's a womans body and she can do everything she wants with it. You cant take that right away from them.

I did my part, whats your oppinion on this subject?