( search forums )
Frustrating n00b
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
XWhyX
April 30, 2005, 2:41 am
Some n00b named "(IM FREE) Surreal" was bashing my clan name on a game. After killing him 3 times with him not killing me once, my fellow clan member left because we was getting annoyed. And then my other clan member left because he was getting annoyed at Surreal for being an ass. So I eventually left after owning him. He didn't kill me once (and he sucked real bad). So I came back a while later and heard him say "I killed 3 of SBC noob clans members and made them left because I was owning them." This REALLY pissed me off, cause he never killed any of us. He's a big liar. =/ So I killed him once when he was typing, and I killed him a bunch of other times when he had a n00b t00b and a barret. He said the only reasons I was killing him was because he was supposedly "aiming at someone else." How gay is that? And for half the time killing him when he was typing. I only did that ONCE. Man this guy pisses me off. Well. That's my story. Enjoy. :)

Limenweimatthew
April 30, 2005, 4:38 am
My suggestion will be to ignore him, or just leave the game, since what he does most is to talk instead of play...

Green Barret
April 30, 2005, 5:24 am
Welcome to Soldat public servers? lol I was just joking. There are always people that annoy other people, no matter where you go. Just leave him alone and he'll die himself out. If he doesn't, he'll be doing nothing but wasting time bashing other people that don't care about it.

reckon
April 30, 2005, 7:59 am
This wouldnt happen to be the same Why I played with for some infiltration matches would it?
If so, howdy!
If not, pay no mind to this message.

KnOt
April 30, 2005, 3:54 pm
At least he didn't call you a 'hax0r' .. I get that all the time ;)

XWhyX
May 1, 2005, 12:03 am
Well, he said I used a jet hack. :( And this might be the same why. :P Since I am the ONLY why on soldat. :D Uhh.. I've been playing 2 1/2 years on soldat, and no one as annoying as this guy. =/

Azn Assassin
May 1, 2005, 3:27 am
I hate jerks like that. ^_^

XWhyX
May 1, 2005, 4:36 am
Me too. :D

SuperKill
May 1, 2005, 9:40 am
"n00b t00b" ? :|

LazehBoi
May 1, 2005, 11:41 am
I'm guessing a 'n00b t00b' is a LAW. Not a bad name for it.
I hate guys like that too, but if they lie then they can't take losing. If they can't take losing you keep playing with them and beating them.

XWhyX
May 1, 2005, 1:28 pm
Yes, I called the Law the n00b t00b. :)

Rhombus
May 1, 2005, 4:18 pm
quote: Had a bad day in Soldat? We don't care!

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 6:20 pm
yea i thought there was a rule about people not caring if some noob pissed you off. just suck it up and kill him.

Law= noob toob and Noob Cannon

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 2:42 am
I just mute everyone that pisses me off. I LOVE that feature :D

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 9:32 am
how how how
???????????

b00stA
May 3, 2005, 4:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Psychohow how how
???????????

Excuse me.

[IMAGE]

EndertheXenocide
May 4, 2005, 12:09 am
Yet, I hate people like this also. Yet maybe can clear something up for me. Just happened today and yes i did ignore him, but that is not the reason. Someone joined the server. I was playing normally (and this guy was on my team). He makes a vote to kick me. No reason, he just did it. I asked why, but no response. Then he just leaves. A while later, he joins again. He is again on my team and votes to kick me again and leaves directly afterwards. Not really anything that pisses me off, considering since I didn't get kicked. But what would give you motivation to do something stupid like that? I guess there are just some really strange people out there.

SPARTAN_III
May 4, 2005, 3:17 pm
b00sta, i am goin to laugh for 3 days straight after seeing that image. i hate n00bs like that.

i owned a n00b ONCE, and he called me a "mother [IMAGE]" <--exact quote

then since it was majority of noobs that i also owned, i got kicked

bond_james_bond
May 11, 2005, 12:05 am
quote:He said the only reasons I was killing him was because he was supposedly "aiming at someone else."

What a poor, sad n00b

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 3:04 am
I've been called a haxxor many times...it's very annoying. All I do is kill them some more ;) I actualy got banned on a server for being too good...I took it as a compliment :p

p.s, @b00stA: I jumped outa my skin when I saw that thing, what is it?

CrapBomba
May 12, 2005, 11:32 pm
I love that image, I'm gonna send it to everyone I know!

b00stA
May 13, 2005, 2:55 pm
It's from a music clip:
Aphex Twin - Come to daddy

Raptor
May 13, 2005, 4:13 pm
There are million of immature people like that...

Deleted User
May 14, 2005, 4:01 pm
You know... this reminds me of some jerk who thought he was the king of soldat. He was some little brat, not that he sucked completly but he was just average... If any one killed him even once he'd call the person a "hax0r" and start vote kicking. Jeez he wanted to kick me because I ak'd his ass to death. My god I enjoyed cussin' him out, people like that pisses me off. Especially ones who loves to brag alot

It was very fun killing him and nobody agreed with his lame kick votes so he eventually left the game :)

Raptor
May 16, 2005, 5:30 pm
There are always frustrating n00bs...

b00stA
May 17, 2005, 2:55 pm
There are always frustating spammers...