( search forums )
Attention: You All Blow Gorilla xxxx
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Kibitz
April 30, 2005, 6:37 am
Dear xxxx,

I'm sure all you greasy, eastern-european nerds have seen Star Wars. Well, I hope you liked the empire in that movie, because a new one is rising. Our clan, Kibitz, has trained together now for over four years. For the past two or so now, we have scoured the multiverse searching for worthy competitors and have come up empty handed. Every time we languidly fire up Soldat and join random matches, people accuse us of hacking, or make up excuses about server troubles, or start crying as we start tallying up points like Eisenhower beating up Goldwater.

You're all terrible and we have bigger xxxx than you.

To sum up, we are here to pose a challenge, and it's something you've probably never seen before. We are prepared to offer one hundred U.S. dollars to the clan who manages to beat us in a match. Money will be paid via Paypal.

Completely unique. Revolutionary. God-like. Kibitz.

Dictated by Kibitz Korp. but not read
Written by Earnest Ganjian

Kibitz Corp is:
PsychoticBat (Sniper)
Solon (Attack)
Eternity (Defense)
Meibu-kan (Substitute)

Tha Doggfather
April 30, 2005, 1:35 pm
Oh dear, another clan who thinks they're 1337 because they only play in public servers.
Excuse me if I didn't get the sarcasm, I couldn't really tell if your post was meant to be taken seriously.

You say you have trained for over four years?
You must be really close to Michal then, seeing as the first version of the game was released not even 3 years ago:

History

Download: soldat094c.zip
Size: 2.87 MB
Description: Old version of Soldat. It was the day 09.05.2002 when the first public beta was released. The next day there was released a patch with version number 0.9.4c. This is the oldest version of Soldat I own.

(Taken from http://www.soldat.pl/down-o.html)

Anyway, I can certainly appreciate your unique style of presenting your clan, very original I must say.
I'm very excited to be blown away by your greatness, if only I could have the honour of playing you.

m00`
April 30, 2005, 1:48 pm
you are such a great clan i wish i was part of your awsomeness

Meandor
April 30, 2005, 2:09 pm
ooh pretty, this makes me curious :3
/me challenges
PM sent.

Felix
April 30, 2005, 3:29 pm
hahaha Doggfather has owned them haha

Elemental
April 30, 2005, 3:45 pm
Well, what if a clan loses against you? Do they pay YOU $100?

Tha Doggfather
April 30, 2005, 4:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by ElementalWell, what if a clan loses against you? Do they pay YOU $100?

No, just like they aren't going to pay $100 to the clan that will put their feet back on the ground.

Elemental
April 30, 2005, 5:25 pm
That's probably true..If anyone plays them, do tell the scores..

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 7:01 pm
When they say they've trained together for over four years, they might mean in more then just SOLDAT. Maybe they're a multi-gaming clan.

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 8:53 pm
Maybe they trained in real life?

m00`
May 1, 2005, 12:18 am
yah right, and whats that got to do with soldat lol, if they trained for 4 years out of soldat then it would've probably been hand exercises ;q

Jellyfish
May 1, 2005, 3:14 pm
That means they might suck at Soldat. That does kinda seem veeery possible somehow. If your clan want a game with [NX] (my clan) please, just say ;P

neon
May 1, 2005, 6:50 pm
ye [NX] clan match against you we will see.....
go on the forums to post details www.nxforums.tk

Tha Doggfather
May 1, 2005, 7:25 pm
Please keep posts to arrange matches in the appropriate section, I won't approve any other such posts.