( search forums )
little fighter 2 firzen gostek
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 8:51 pm
this is a follow up of my lf2 mod, tho it isnt that great. give comments and if ne1 can make it better, please do so. this is my first gostek...

screen:
[IMAGE]

and link

The Geologist
April 30, 2005, 8:56 pm
Looks solid for a first. I'm interested in your interface though...make it yourself? Or where one might download it?

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 10:00 pm
ya... made it myself

link: lf2mod

you have to download the whole mod to get the interface

N1nj@
April 30, 2005, 10:25 pm
sprite ripper!

Deleted User
April 30, 2005, 11:31 pm
And that means?!

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 4:42 am
spirit ripper...???

N1nj@
May 1, 2005, 4:59 am
my bad, typo...anyway, I am saying you didn't do anything. All u did is copy and paste from the sprite folder of LF2 and change filename and replace =/

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 5:30 am
in a sense... only the colors are brighter/darker in some places

the shading is also mirrored/reversed/whateveryouwanttocallit

and the bars r mine

the outlines are identical, tho

...ne1 have any suggestions for the gostek...?

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 9:47 am
It looks little like a robot gostek , but Its too dark backroung for it...so I can't judge. Anyway it look nice and I d\l it :D

Felix
May 1, 2005, 11:08 am
It's simple, and cool, the dreadlocks hair are more longer, that's why I search for a long time
, nice, nice

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 2:01 pm
I cant realy see on the black backround. Take a pic in arena, and enlarge the photo (along with keeping the origional underneath it) to 2 times the size.

Deleted User
May 2, 2005, 3:40 am
i cant enlarge it (at least i dont think i can) cuz of some forum rule about allowing "ppl of all internet connections to view the browse the forums"

but heres a screen from arenahall:

[IMAGE]

original:

[IMAGE]