( search forums )
Inf_ZSurvive!11 Behold!11oen
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
LazehBoi
May 1, 2005, 12:33 pm
Ok, so I made a zombie map.

Overview
In-Game

It's best played in realistic with 3 - 4 zombies (mine had chainsaws) per person. It's more fun in realistic because you have to watch each other's backs if you're on one of the sides because zombies can drop down from above and directly on to the stat gunners.

Download it here

Edit: Also, i'm not sure if I have all of the scenery in there... If not just post saying so.
Edit 2: .png loses -.-

.alex.oner.
May 1, 2005, 12:57 pm
yea its a nice map, i liked playing it, the game play is great.. im sure people will say 'its too dark', but its nto really atal.. keep it up!!

Rhombus
May 1, 2005, 1:05 pm
nice one. I don't like one-two word posts but I cant think of anything else but nice one...

DeMonIc
May 1, 2005, 1:06 pm
I like this map, it's really fun... too bad we didn't test it with Humanzombie mode, but that should provide great fun too. And the map looks sexy too, Lazeh's shading is awesome.

Michal
May 1, 2005, 5:50 pm
"alc_barbwires.bmp" is missing from the zip.

Pretty nice map, I like the shading. Most maps with this texture look pretty good.

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 6:48 pm
Yep it's some kind of super texture! it fit's in for nearly everything! =)

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 7:24 pm
I IS too dark...

Deleted User
May 1, 2005, 9:11 pm
Looks kinda kewl . But its little too dark for meh , cant c the detail.

Deleted User
May 2, 2005, 4:23 am
...explain zombie maps...?

Elemental
May 2, 2005, 4:41 am
in the overview, there are no sides..is it a jump-off-the-edge-side-of-map?

.alex.oner.
May 2, 2005, 1:01 pm
hah, told you you needed a better overview!!!

Elemental - no, there are walls there and its also where the zombies spawn on either side..

Cookie`
May 3, 2005, 4:38 am
OGM@!!! My brains get eaten just staring at that fine piece of work ^^ Nice one! :P