( search forums )
The Saints Clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
May 2, 2005, 2:54 am
This is a new 3 person clan that consist of 2 Desert Eaglers and a Shotgunner. Its based upon the movie Boondock Saints. I would like it for only americans to join considering the time changes. my main aim for this clan is to have fun and own in servers. saying that i will need the best of the best.

Contact me at MSN: Clericachilles@hotmail.com AIM: XJohnPrestonX

Deagler: Cleric Achilles
Deagler: Neo
Shotgunner: (dont have one)

Elemental
May 2, 2005, 8:45 pm
What happened to the Cleric clan?

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 12:10 am
its still together but i would liek to have a side plan that could make 3 good soldaters good friends and a great competition also

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 8:50 am
If I was american, I would love to be your Deagler. wish u luck m8 =)

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 9:08 am
do you guys play realistic,..? or is this "normal-mode" clan?
I realistic is you primary play-mode, i would like to join as a DEagler..
As you can see, i'm from Denmark, but i speak english, so it won't be a problem!

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 1:03 pm
Seraph.. time zone is difficult.. I have ben in Cleric clan for a little while, and its hard becose of the time difference between europe and America. so.. u should find a european clan, or the clan will not have much use of u.. (u would sleep when they play)

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 1:56 pm
well the english part wouldnt be the problem the being on at the say times would be main problem considering that i would like to play with this group of people quite alot.

but if you are on at the same time i am on i dont think the distance would be a problem considering that i am up at all sorts of hours

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 4:19 pm
well.. I dint see u all too much.. and mabe YOU are up and willing to clanmatch at the middle of the night, but the other clanmember might not..

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 8:00 pm
well Psycho thats cause i only spoke to you on MSN which i dont get on all that often i usually only get on AIM

i found my Deagler so now all i need is a Shotgunner

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 12:56 am
u sure u want a shotgunner? I mean.. in ctf a shotgun dude could actually HELP the enemy by pushing him faaar (if he has yur flag and running home u push him towards it faster) and.. there is not all too many skilled shotgunners.. i have seen a few though, owning my as. good luck finding a shotgunner anyways :D

Shades
May 5, 2005, 2:02 pm
The Spas is my best weapon. I still miss every now and then but then again, I am a begginer.

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 5:25 pm
dude well considering that my clans are based off movies (cause im a movie buff)

This clan is based off Boondock Saints in which there were 2 pistols and a shotgunner

ive found some good Shotgunners but not good enough