( search forums )
If It Kills! DO IT!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Hanz
May 2, 2005, 6:32 pm
For all those who complain about camping, spawn killing, barret using, spraying, or even whole wheat bread, stop and think for a moment. These things are used all over the place! The way I look at it is, if I can spray off into the distance and kill X number of people...Sweet! Thats more kills for my score. I really don't care if I killed you face to face or across the map, your dead, and im not. Camping is another thing, if you can't kill a guy that is in the same place every time, you don't deserve to live...its the person that gets killed that needs to change, not the camper. Spawn killing is something that has been complained about EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME! If a couple of people are in your spawn killing you, man up and shoot them back with an automatic. The people who complain about spawn killing are those who use the barret or M79 and have to wait to shoot. There is nothing wrong with these weapons but if you are getting spawn killed then PICK A DIFFERENT ONE!!!

Ill sum this up by saying this, if you can do something that kills another person, no matter what it is, DO IT. This is what makes a game good, little things that become effective and you have to work your way around. All of these things, overcomming them will make you a better player, whining about them will not make them go away you sissies...