( search forums )
M60 Weapon Replacement (FN MINIMI)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
caliber
May 3, 2005, 3:02 am
This is a weapon replacement for the FN Minimi. It's the first weapon I have ever made and hope you like it. The sounds are from Serial Killer's Firearms mod. Tell me what you think.

Download:
http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=TTYwLnJhcg==

edit:

Heres the screens all you guys wanted

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

The weapon DOES work on both sides. You guys just didn't use .zip, thats why there were missing files. Zero72, there was nothing missing, why don't you try it now and see for yourself. My screenshots prove everything.

N1nj@
May 3, 2005, 3:10 am
screenshots please

Cookie`
May 3, 2005, 3:51 am
Ninj@ said it so thats once enough

It looks fairly nice in game :)

However you forgot to include the file for facing the other direction
and the sounds
and perhaps an interface graphic?

and as ninj@ said the screens :P

Zero72
May 3, 2005, 4:55 am
No interface graphic, only works in one direction, and no sound?

You've got a lot to learn, dude... =P

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 5:07 am
its good for a first... id say download other ppls mods and study them

Ripper.
May 3, 2005, 5:27 pm
i think its too long

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 6:20 pm
Screenshot!

i won't d\l it unless i get to see it first.

Belier13
May 3, 2005, 6:34 pm
Silly HHH or you'll be banned once again .

and .. screen ?

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 7:36 pm
For me it's nice ...

Belier ? Stfu...

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 7:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by Belier13Silly HHH or you'll be banned once again .

what does that mean?

i haven't done anything byt to tell him that he should give us a screenshot, so leave it alone.

caliber
May 3, 2005, 9:07 pm
Uhh the sound files are in there..

m249.wav
m249-reload.wav

those are the sounds..

unless you are talking about something else?

Edit:And what do you mean it works for only one side? All the files are in there. Isn't the file for facing the otherside m249-2.bmp?

For some reason I can't take a screen, when I presst PrintScreen button nothing happens. Where does the screenshot go to?

These are the files that should be included:

9.bmp (Interface gun)
m249.bmp
m249-2.bmp
m249-bullet.bmp
m249-clip.bmp
m249-clip2.bmp
m249-fire.wav
m249-reload.wav
m249-shell.bmp
readme.txt

caliber
May 3, 2005, 10:45 pm
Does anyone have some missing files in their download??

Cookie`
May 4, 2005, 12:56 am
" Ninj@ said it so thats once enough "

Dont post about screens more than once its considered star hunting

caliber
May 4, 2005, 1:23 am
Cookie, what do you mean no sounds, and no interface graphic? Are you talking about that there are no sound files in the download? And for interface graphic do you mean the weapons on the weapon menu?

Cookie`
May 4, 2005, 3:18 am
there is only one file in the zip when i opened it just the graphic for right facing gun

Srry man my fault ^^I tryed another program and bam they were there very strange :\ use zip >: )

JiggaBlue
May 4, 2005, 5:36 am
Hit f4 and then check your screens folder i nthe soldat directory or you could ustalt+printscreen then paste the picture to ms paint.

caliber
May 4, 2005, 8:55 pm
Alright Thanks, so now everything is alright now Cookie?
If there are any more problems, contact me at trickychris@nyc.rr.com

My AIM SN is:
ta rampage

MSN:
zerowingy@hotmail.com

caliber
May 5, 2005, 10:36 pm
Zero72, why don't you try downloading again and use .zip. My screenshots prove that they do work on both sides.

Serpent_
May 5, 2005, 10:37 pm
That looks alright.

caliber
May 5, 2005, 10:46 pm
You think so? Thanks. It's a first for me anyway

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 10:51 pm
whoa.. for a first it kicksass

caliber
May 5, 2005, 10:53 pm
Lol, did you download it? You should really try it. If there is only one file in the download, use .zip.

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 12:47 am
no, I dint download it... it wouldnt go well with my current "madness interactive" mod.
but from the screenie I can see it is good. :)

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 8:10 am
its just a shrunken image that is still way to big.
spend some more time with it.

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 1:10 pm
Yeah, HHH is right, it does look kinda shrunken, and even then its still too large.

I suggest redrawing it using MS Paint. It's not all that hard and you'll earn a lot more props for drawing it rather than resizing an image.

caliber
May 6, 2005, 10:23 pm
It's not shrunken..I used Paint to make it. All done by my mind and hand..

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 12:05 am
it needs to be a big smaller before i can call it real nice..

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 5:49 am
hhh is right, it looks like a copy paste job, but if u insist that its not...

just make it fit

papasurf31
May 7, 2005, 11:17 pm
The shotgun looks nice, but chances are, it's not yours, right?

caliber
May 8, 2005, 2:59 am
No, that shotgun is from Serial Killer's FireArms 1.0 mod :)

Sam
May 8, 2005, 6:12 pm
Its a resized pic off the internet, way too big, no outline. You have alot to learn.

caliber
May 8, 2005, 6:30 pm
DUDE ITS NOT A RESIZED PIC. I USE MS PAINT FFS!!!!

EDIT: Do yOu mean INTERFACE GUN or Weapons-GFX GUN??

SPARTAN_III
May 14, 2005, 4:59 pm
abit too huge.....interface pic

and wtf is with ur ammo icon??????

caliber
May 16, 2005, 8:41 pm
I don't see anythign wrong with it. What is it? It's just a box of 7.62 bullets, no shi*. Are you blind?

Deleted User
May 17, 2005, 8:37 am
how is it possible to not see what's wrong with it?

for the last time!: Its Shrunken, to big, old gun that has been used to many times and the coloring is way of.

Hoodlum
May 17, 2005, 12:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by Psychowhoa.. for a first it kicksass
Quoted for the truth.

caliber
May 18, 2005, 2:56 am
HHH, im not TALKING ABOUT THE GUN. READ. HE said my ammo icon looks WEIRD, NOT THE GUN. People these days....seriously, when will people start to read properly.

EDIT: And for the LAST TIME, ITS A FRIGGIN FIRST, holy crap you damn people.

I appreciate the people who think it is good for a first.

Deleted User
May 18, 2005, 3:25 am
quote:Originally posted by caliberHHH, im not TALKING ABOUT THE GUN. READ. HE said my ammo icon looks WEIRD, NOT THE GUN. People these days....seriously, when will people start to read properly.

EDIT: And for the LAST TIME, ITS A FRIGGIN FIRST, holy crap you damn people.

I appreciate the people who think it is good for a first.

Wow, You're one to talk about reading before you post, after the stunt you pulled in my thread. AND in SPARTAN_III's thread. SPARTAN_III's thread even said in the title "INTERFACE" And you thought it was a gostek mod. My point is, dont be so quick to judge others about their problems when you yourself do them. And there's no need to swear even when your mad like that. It's very immature and not needed.

Now, back on topic. The gun looks alot better than at first, I suggjest making it a tad bit smaller though, and maybe a lil bit more shading.

caliber
May 19, 2005, 2:24 am
I sweared huh? Where in that post did i swear? Tell me. Crap is not a swear, for it would be censored if it was.

Deleted User
May 19, 2005, 6:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by caliberI sweared huh? Where in that post did i swear? Tell me. Crap is not a swear, for it would be censored if it was.

quote: holy crap you (Censored) people.

And stop dodging the point. Stop being a offensive hipocryte. I'm not going to say any more on the subject, and I'd advise you not to either.

Btw, where can I get that interface? If its available

Deleted User
May 19, 2005, 6:49 pm
i can't believe that ONE poorly made gun\interface gets more attention that other GREAT things.

Deleted User
May 19, 2005, 7:00 pm
^^Then dont post about it, you're only adding attention to it.

Oh, and what weapon mod is that? I like the shotgun

Rhombus
May 19, 2005, 7:41 pm
the shotgun is cool, but you didnt make that. too bad. Oh and about you saying gimme a break this is my first mod, look at MY first mod: http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=21643
Now, does THAT look like cowcrap? does it? NO! It IS actually possible to make a good looking mod when you never even made a mod before. So don't use that as a friggin excuse, please.

caliber
May 19, 2005, 8:24 pm
So by saying "does that look like cowcrap" are you accusing mine of being cowcrap? And why are you being so arrogant? Like omg your superior..

Deleted User
May 19, 2005, 8:31 pm
rhombus! well to see how good my mods are.. just take a look at this:

http://home.no.net/soldatmm/1.%20Real%20Blood%20%20MOD/Real.jpg
http://home.no.net/soldatmm/3.%20Armed%20Forces%20MOD/Armed%20Forces.JPG
http://home.no.net/soldatmm/Armed%20&%20Lethal.jpg
(Crappy quality)

you see, i've made mods long long before you came along so don't try to teach me anything. cause you'll see that my work is better than that m60 or whatever its supposed to be..

Rhombus
May 20, 2005, 7:21 am
No, caliber, you are misunderstanding something. I am not accusing you of anything. It just looks really bad. Come on, you have to admit that.

caliber
May 20, 2005, 9:40 pm
To HHH:
I'm not trying to teach you anything HHH. Wow you arent like a superior god or something.

" i can't believe ONE poorly made gun could get that much attention ". You can really encourage someone can you? How about those radiocommands of yours? They are pointless. Who cares about text? I can say they are POOR as well. My M60 Replacement was POPULAR because its an m60, i mean its a famous machine gun. Not some stupid radiocommand that no one cares about. Whats so GREAT about radiocommands?

To Rhombus: No, I don't think it looks bad. Are you talking about the interface graphic or the Weapons-gfx? The interface graphic was made by another guy, not me. And do you LOVE posting negative comments? Because the way i see it, you seem to post negative comments on 80% of the mods you review.

For the last time that SHOTGUN is from SERIAL KILLER's FIREARMS MOD. The rest of the weapons are from mods that i mixed up!!

P.S. I haven't told you guys yet. THE INTERFACE GRAPHIC WAS MADE BY THE AUTHOR OF A FIREARMS MOD ( Not Serial Killer ). THE WEAPONS GFX was by ME.

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 10:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by caliberTo HHH:
I'm not trying to teach you anything HHH. Wow you arent like a superior god or something.

" i can't believe ONE poorly made gun could get that much attention ". You can really encourage someone can you? How about those radiocommands of yours? They are pointless. Who cares about text? I can say they are POOR as well. My M60 Replacement was POPULAR because its an m60, i mean its a famous machine gun. Not some stupid radiocommand that no one cares about. Whats so GREAT about radiocommands?

To Rhombus: No, I don't think it looks bad. Are you talking about the interface graphic or the Weapons-gfx? The interface graphic was made by another guy, not me. And do you LOVE posting negative comments? Because the way i see it, you seem to post negative comments on 80% of the mods you review.

For the last time that SHOTGUN is from SERIAL KILLER's FIREARMS MOD. The rest of the weapons are from mods that i mixed up!!

P.S. I haven't told you guys yet. THE INTERFACE GRAPHIC WAS MADE BY THE AUTHOR OF A FIREARMS MOD ( Not Serial Killer ). THE WEAPONS GFX was by ME.

You're mod is getting so much attention because you are treating everyone like an idiot and they're defending themselves.

And dont be bashing other peoples mods. His radio mod changed the SFX too. So before you go flaming and making yourself look immature, research other peoples mods. Seeing as thats what you want other people to do with your mod.

Could you please just drop this? You are making yourself look like a immature 6 year old. So just leave it as it is, dont reply to any more posts about fighting and just talk about your gun.

caliber
May 20, 2005, 10:38 pm
People defending themselves? Why don't you look again. They are the ones posting unnecessary things. " i can't believe that ONE poorly made gun\interface gets more attention that other GREAT things." What would you say about that? Would you like it if people offended you like that?

Deleted User
May 21, 2005, 2:50 am
quote:Originally posted by caliberPeople defending themselves? Why don't you look again. They are the ones posting unnecessary things. " i can't believe that ONE poorly made gun\interface gets more attention that other GREAT things." What would you say about that? Would you like it if people offended you like that?

I have been offended like that with my Gosteks. But thats not the point. They were saying that because it was their opinion. And yes they could have said it nicer, but dont go down to their level if you feel they are being immature. Trust me, I've been in your position before at other forums when I first started foruming, and I learned what to do and what not to do. So all I'm trying to do is help you out here. Please take my advice, and lets move on.