( search forums )
survival spawning suggestion
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 9:49 am
This is the idea.

Its very irritating when ppl join in the middle of the game, and kill you just when you were taking flag. It makes no sense in survival mode!

Why not to implement it like this: when you join survival match, you are dead until the end of the match.
This can also resolve problem with stupid rejoiners. If someone rejoin, he is dead till the end of the match. Quite simple.

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 5:36 pm
YES! I would like this =)

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 6:06 pm
yup.. this would sure be an improvement;=)

zoldat
May 3, 2005, 6:21 pm
yah rejoiners are pissing me OF good idea

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 7:48 pm
I totaly agree :D bsc I play real survival and there sUx when some1 is still rejoining [in non-real too I quess :D] and I'd like when the one of sides score all players spawn on starts , alive too :\

CardBoardWarrior
May 3, 2005, 11:07 pm
good idea for sure.

SPARTAN_III
May 5, 2005, 8:47 am
woo yeah! this pwnz!

Captain Ben
May 5, 2005, 12:08 pm
But to make it interesting, how about they spawn and once they click on their weapon of choice, they can explode in an orgy of blood and entrails!

Avarax
May 5, 2005, 12:38 pm
great idea, combined with the ones in my thread, survival ctf would be perfect!

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 1:29 pm
Uhg, I hate survival matches where you join and have to wait. Just get better you guys :p

Green Barret
May 5, 2005, 3:24 pm
In order to use this fuction properly, one thing must be fixed first.

If both teams have no players alive in CTF/INF, the round should end as a draw. Currently, even when both teams in CTF/INF have dead players only, the round DOESN'T END, forcing everyone to wait until someone joins or rejoins. If this rejoining thing is disabled and this isn't fixed, games with nothing but dead players will have to wait until the round time ends.

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 10:20 pm
I'd like this idea, reminds me of CoD.

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 11:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by Green BarretIn order to use this fuction properly, one thing must be fixed first.

If both teams have no players alive in CTF/INF, the round should end as a draw. Currently, even when both teams in CTF/INF have dead players only, the round DOESN'T END, forcing everyone to wait until someone joins or rejoins. If this rejoining thing is disabled and this isn't fixed, games with nothing but dead players will have to wait until the round time ends.

I thought of that, of course! :)

When you join an empty server or server with only dead players, you wait unil satisfied with # of players, change team if necessary, prepare for match in one word. Once ppl are ready to play, someone vote new map or map restart and the battle begins!
Cheers!

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 12:31 am
great idea :)

Captain Ben
May 6, 2005, 1:54 pm
Is my orgy of blood and entrails included?

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 2:14 pm
im sure they are. im sure they are...

Lulu
May 7, 2005, 4:24 pm
And at the end of around everyone still alive should spawn at their spawn not in the middle of the map.

Hitman
May 7, 2005, 4:50 pm
Haha, Lulu, that's the name of my dog.

Mini Man
May 7, 2005, 5:13 pm
quote:Orginally posted by Lulu
And at the end of around everyone still alive should spawn at their spawn not in the middle of the map.

Yes :)