( search forums )
Radiomod Released!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 7:06 pm

http://www.llsc.us/members/*HHH*/uploads/Radio%20Mod.rar its 2.2mb

This Unique Mod Features:

- All New Sounds (i mean ALL)
- 16 Radio Commands For Bots ( Some for Player )
- Free Pizza:|

The radiocommands are mostly
made by the bots and some are made by you.
you cannot trigger the commands cause they just randomly pop up:)
bots will tell you when they both steal and return the flag (in ctf)

What Radio Commands there are?

- Crates!
- There's a bunch of them!
- Returning the Package! ( when capturing the flag )
- Need Help!
- Package Secured! ( when returning the flag
- ( Helecopter Flyby Theme )
- Cover Me!
- Cover Me 2!
- Wooah!
- Attacking!
- Camping!
- Target Spotted!
- There's not much time left!
- I'm gonna Camp!
- Here They Come!
- I'm pinned down!

i may fix crap later since its beta.

Please Enjoy!

You'r old pal, HHH!

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 7:27 pm
I can't understand...randomly popup ? U programed this to make botz talk ? :-O

.alex.oner.
May 3, 2005, 7:30 pm
bots have always been able to talk Dairy:/

Mini Man
May 3, 2005, 7:33 pm
Alex you mean talk
or
type "Die..." "Your mamma.." things like that?

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 7:48 pm
i mean when your botbuddys attacks.. he says "attacking"

and when there's something to hide behind, he says "crates or something like that. it pretty simple.

when a bot need cover, he says "cover me!"
download it and you'll see:)

EDIT: YOU can't say anything when you want.. things just gets said when its neccecary.

peemonkey
May 3, 2005, 8:25 pm
so you just edited the taunts list and the bots' say_ text?

N1nj@
May 3, 2005, 8:55 pm
what a lame mod..

BManx2000
May 3, 2005, 9:34 pm
Actually, there are no bot files at all. He just replaced some sounds lke the flag captured sounds with voices and also replaced all the other sounds for no reason.

caliber
May 3, 2005, 9:51 pm
Lol..i think you wasted your time making that..whats the use of it? Yeah, the bots get to report in, but it's not like you'll care if it talks..

Deleted User
May 3, 2005, 10:28 pm
they say it with voice..

Deleted User
May 4, 2005, 12:54 am
r u sure u didnt just edit the taunts.txt file?

BManx2000
May 4, 2005, 2:44 am
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000Actually, there are no bot files at all. He just replaced some sounds lke the flag captured sounds with voices and also replaced all the other sounds for no reason.

Deleted User
May 4, 2005, 3:02 am
wtf are the screenshots

BManx2000
May 4, 2005, 3:46 am
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000quote:Originally posted by BManx2000Actually, there are no bot files at all. He just replaced some sounds lke the flag captured sounds with voices and also replaced all the other sounds for no reason.

peemonkey
May 4, 2005, 5:00 am
lol, so like, when one gets shot in the head, he says,"oh [IMAGE] my face!"? i did that deep ago, but it's not like there's a need to realease it. sorry if we're gangraping ya, but it's just overlapping negative comments. anyone got some positive they should be sure they make it loud and clear. sorries.

Deleted User
May 4, 2005, 6:18 am
Lol ...it sounds cool ..because i'm trying to mod soldat to 100% (I download diffrent mods) LoL!

Mucho importante!!!
If u play the sound 'Spit' in winamp with song reapiting on..it sounds like a frog! :D

May 4, 2005, 12:16 pm
hmmm. Nice concept, but it needs to be further developed. I mean, when i release grenades quickly, my 'fire in the hole' sound is strange

Deleted User
May 4, 2005, 4:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.bots have always been able to talk Dairy:/

LOl ? I knew this ...

W0ot overclass mucho cool :D I like it. I didnt play with bots but it make it much realisticier and cooler :D I like it and its very good :D Little useless but ! cool :D I played it with bots and I hear some voice ...but I dont know what sounds those could rechange ...hmm weird ...like pop-up how u said before

Deleted User
May 4, 2005, 4:23 pm
yes.. brilliant isn't it? :)

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 7:43 pm
Yup , sure it is :) I want know how u did that !!11 :D
Confuzing :S
^^

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 8:18 pm
^^nice to have a fan..:)

Gen0cide
May 6, 2005, 2:31 am
Does it really say cover or something when theres a crate?Or is it ALL random.I don't understand that yet.

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 2:59 am
sounds nicy. cant it be made so that you can speak radio to your teammates (non bots) as an alternative for taunts.. alt+1 or whatever can be cover me (said with sound)

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 7:59 am
no.. i would have to get Big M to do it.. he is the only one who can edit the source.

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 8:04 am
quote:Originally posted by HHHno.. i would have to get Big M to do it.. he is the only one who can edit the source.

Gen0cide - its like this.. when a bot camps.. he usually do it in front of an obsticle (crates). when he does this, he will say "Crates".

when he says "all clear" :

whn the bot hasn't been shooting for a while (or if there is no hostiles) he will say "All clear"

it's not so hard to understand..