( search forums )
Dedicated server?!
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
YoUr-BoRe
May 3, 2005, 11:25 pm
My problem's quite simple, I just have no clue how to fix it. I installed SOLDAT just fine and it opens ok, buit when i try to join a game it says "Unable to join. Dedicated server option enabled". And even on the shortcut on ym desktop, it says, "SOLDAT dedicated server". So... I cant join any games, anyone know whats up? Thanks

(merged from your other topic - Lapis_Lazuli)

I know I shouldnt post two topics but I cant find a "reply" option or anyting in my thread so im stuck doing this..

Another problem is that when I ping servers, I only get like 4 games. And I KNOW there are moe than 4 games uot there beinbg played, because my buddy plays this all the time.

I chjanged the IP adress(the down arrow), but when i tried to change back, the same thing happened.. ANyhow if for some reason nobody can repy to my messages please send me an IM, id really like to start playing.. Thanks again

Deleted User
May 4, 2005, 2:20 am
You don't want to run Soldat Dedicated Server. If you can't find the shortcut labeled Soldat, then browse to your Soldat folder and run Soldat.exe

See if you can find any games then. Also, you may want to make sure there are no filters (the button on the bottom right) enabled.