( search forums )
Enlarged m79
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Serpent_
May 4, 2005, 1:52 am
[IMAGE]

A friend of mine made this enlarged m79 for me.

What do you think?

Shades
May 4, 2005, 2:26 am
It's pretty good. Just have him get rid of the white for you.

DT
May 4, 2005, 3:36 pm
yea turn it to the fourms background color----> and it will be completed

it looks nice other then the middle part left to the trigger... looks like its bent

Shades
May 4, 2005, 5:03 pm
Well all he really needs to do is delete the white "paint" from the trigger guard, no need to go trogh tons of shades of blue to find the right one.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
May 4, 2005, 5:38 pm
just make the white part transparent..

DT
May 4, 2005, 8:23 pm
shades there is a tool called the eyedroper...

Tha Doggfather
May 4, 2005, 10:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by DTyea turn it to the fourms background color----> and it will be completed

it looks nice other then the middle part left to the trigger... looks like its bent

The background color of the forum changes every other post, so this wont work. You'll have to make it invisible.

Michal
May 4, 2005, 10:25 pm
Here yuo go.
[IMAGE]

Serpent_
May 4, 2005, 11:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by MichalHere yuo go.
[IMAGE]
Thank you for that.

Shades
May 5, 2005, 4:48 am
quote:Originally posted by DTshades there is a tool called the eyedroper...

Yes, but the eyedropper dissapears as the cursor leaves the paint window. So you wouldn't be able to use it on the Soldat forum background. Not that it matters, as Tha Doggfather has already found a flaw in our plan anyways. Anyways, the new gun looks good, but the handle looks a little crooked still *sigh* I'm never happy am I?

Kazuki
May 5, 2005, 5:08 am
There's also a little button on your keyboard called Print Screen, which copies everything that's on your screen as an image on your clipboard. Now all you have to do is open up PaintShop Pro, or Paint, or Photoshop, and paste it. That's how you'd be able to use the eyedropper tool on the Soldat forums page. However, Doggy is right. Just make it transparent, and boom, problem solved.

m00`
May 5, 2005, 7:55 am
looks very nice serpent :]

Shades
May 5, 2005, 3:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by KazukiThere's also a little button on your keyboard called Print Screen, which copies everything that's on your screen as an image on your clipboard. Now all you have to do is open up PaintShop Pro, or Paint, or Photoshop, and paste it. That's how you'd be able to use the eyedropper tool on the Soldat forums page. However, Doggy is right. Just make it transparent, and boom, problem solved.

Heh, I completly forgot about the print screen button...