( search forums )
Which became your first favourite weapon?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
numgun
May 4, 2005, 7:15 pm
So this question is about when you played soldat the first time in your life and which became your favourite for the first times.

Mine was Minimi because it had 50 rounds and it was fast and quite powerful... until I found the one and only!!.... BARRET! (usually called 'raganov-v3 lasergun' on my soldat) :P

BTW, minigun spreads too (censored) much!
and ruger is quite a clumsy gun. :E <---(my opinion)

Zero72
May 4, 2005, 7:36 pm
I was a minigunner in my early days. Over time, I came to favor the MP5. Every once in a while, I dig out the minigun as a nostalgia kind of thing, but I honestly kind of find it impractical anymore.

Liber_Lupus
May 4, 2005, 7:48 pm
My pick was barret(YES I WAS A WILTHY BAWWETAWD). Then spas,m79, deagles, steyr aug, ruger and now deagles again.

Denacke
May 4, 2005, 8:32 pm
In the 1.0.5b days I used steyr aug, then passed on to deagles to eventually get stuck with ruger.

lastpatriot
May 4, 2005, 9:00 pm
I always used MP5, AK, Steyr, and SPAS

Mini Man
May 4, 2005, 9:38 pm
Barret (Not because of its accuracy/power, because i like sniping, but soldat doesnt have any), Ruger, Deagles, its still Deagles/Ruger.

Deleted User
May 4, 2005, 9:45 pm
my first weapon was teh Steyr

JiggaBlue
May 4, 2005, 10:43 pm
I used m79 at first, I used it for about a year. :/ Then I started using all the weapons, but right now i mainly use deagles and aug, but i switch between them all againts different oppentents.

bond_james_bond
May 4, 2005, 11:43 pm
It was the Steyr and HK-MP5

Elemental
May 5, 2005, 12:02 am
I started barret..as many people do..then i had a period of chaos with every weapon..now I'm at ruger..I think that the barret usage helps me aim with ruger some

CardBoardWarrior
May 5, 2005, 12:38 am
im totally addicted to autos
and i totally own with them. so im sticking to that

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 12:58 am
yes, but was that the FIRST favourite weapons u had? ;)

Serpent_
May 5, 2005, 1:04 am
My first weapon was a Spas.

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 3:03 am
quote:Originally posted by lastpatriotI always used MP5, AK, Steyr, and SPAS

CardBoardWarrior
May 5, 2005, 3:25 am
lol i dun remember that far back

wormdundee
May 5, 2005, 3:32 am
i have used ruger since the beginning to now, 3 years of that damn weapon

i think im pretty good with it

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 3:42 am
I started with Barret, but I go in a continuous cycle of weapons that I use. Barret, Steyr, Ruger, Deagles, M79, Spas, HK, Minimi, Minigun. I've only used AK once or twice

murska
May 5, 2005, 7:03 am
Started with M79, switched to barret, tried all guns in a 'period of chaos' as someone said already, then got back to barret. This moment.

FliesLikeABrick
May 5, 2005, 7:29 am
DE then spas, now DE again

m00`
May 5, 2005, 7:48 am
my first faviourate was spas

SPARTAN_III
May 5, 2005, 8:12 am
my first fave was steyr. i LOVE bullpup weapons

Unlucky 13
May 5, 2005, 8:26 am
Spas, then DE, then Minimi, Ruger, Minimi and finally back to Spas.
And the Colt 1911/Socom always sat by my side.

reckon
May 5, 2005, 8:53 am
The first weapon I chose was ruger.
After a couple weeks I switched up to m79, then aug.
I stayed on an Aug/knife combo for some time, then switched to a Deagle/Knife combo.
After experimenting for some time, I went back to the good ol' Ruger. Instead of the knife, I chose law. But after a week of laying down the law, I missed my knife kills, so back to knife it is. I only really switch main weps when certain levels call for certain weps.

Green Barret
May 5, 2005, 3:35 pm
It was the Barret. At the time(1.1.2) the barret was quite overpowered and in my opinion it was the most cool looking weapon.

Limenweimatthew
May 5, 2005, 3:39 pm
My first was the Barret, but now I prefer Ruger...

KingerFisher
May 5, 2005, 5:12 pm
Ruger at first it was. Damn good starting weapon :P Used it for 7months until i changed to Barret for 2months.. Then m79, Steyer AUG. Now it's every weapon you give, i use :D Still, the ruger owns in my hands and it's fun to use i as an "nostalgic" weapon.

numgun
May 6, 2005, 2:11 pm
Whoa! a hot-topic! cool!

well usually I use weapons in certain conditions like:
big maps and very much ppl = barret(camp)/minimi/ruger/steyer/ak74 and any secondary

these sets also depend if its 'ctf' or 'inf' or 'dm'

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 2:50 pm
Desert Eagles and still is just because of Equilibrium

i am ahab
May 6, 2005, 2:55 pm
i started with the m79 shake rattle an roll mit law for maximum assaultness.
now i use either that or the mp5 or deagles or ruger depending on how im feeling. and the knife rules the world like pinky and the brain secretly do

DT
May 6, 2005, 3:47 pm
AUG then barret then deagles...

Raptor
May 13, 2005, 4:22 pm
I only use the deagles...

bl00dy_n0se
May 13, 2005, 9:08 pm
DE in realistic mode

CrapBomba
May 13, 2005, 9:58 pm
I used the M79 because I sucked. I remember how awesome I was with it, but I guess it was too cheap. But I seriously owned with it, after a couple problems with killing myself and an enemy in passing

0xSilentx0
May 13, 2005, 10:58 pm
When I was still a noob I used the Minigun(yes the noob one).I used to keep wondering why people wouldnt recruit me to clans...

lpzie
May 15, 2005, 3:04 am
barret... and now m79...

AerialAssault
May 15, 2005, 4:32 am
barret.

Deleted User
May 15, 2005, 5:33 am
barret
now i use every gun yay that inludes minigun n saw

LazehBoi
May 15, 2005, 5:37 am
I didn't like the barret because so many people were using it back when I first played (and it was boring), so I used the M79.

EspaceeMegadeth
May 15, 2005, 3:12 pm
It was deagles then minimi and now ITS RUGER 77.

Deleted User
May 15, 2005, 10:36 pm
Barrett, then autos, Deagles (this is the same time I chose the knife instead of the LAW, I've used the knife ever since) period of chaos, Ruger, and now the M79, which I totally own with in everything but 1 on 1.

Raptor
May 16, 2005, 5:23 pm
Once you get used to a weapon it is hard not to use it...

CrapBomba
May 16, 2005, 6:00 pm
Now I use the minimi thingy, it's really good. I tried to like the barret but i can't...

zambo_the_clown
May 16, 2005, 6:28 pm
FN Minimi since v1.0.5 and i have always used it from then on, even today. i use the AK, MP5, and AUG other times so i am an "autotard" :P guess this is because i suck at every other weapon.

damnnation
May 16, 2005, 7:16 pm
barrett 1.1.3 no i didn't camp with it i just walked around and tried to kill ppl :D
steyr 1.1.4
spas 1.1.5
ak 1.2
de's 1.2.1
yeah that's it :D

Jiggs
May 19, 2005, 6:20 am
I think I used the FN Minimi first by chance, messed with the Minigun some, and then got into the MP5/SOCOM combo.

DT
May 19, 2005, 3:42 pm
my story is a semi long one on how i got the degales...

first it started with my old freind the "Flamerthrower guy that went to jail for blowing up mailboxs" showed me it... at that time i had 56k... yes the evilness... anyways i read the manual and when i first started it said that you could make your own char... so it toke me 15 minutes to make mine...

then i played b2b with 10 reds and 8 blues... trying to find the right weapon i started with the AUG,, wow was that fun... so after a couple of days i went onlyine... back then we had to change something in the lobby lit so i went to the websites and there it was... the forums! but thats a stroy for another time...

so my first online game was a teammatch... and i see all these barreturds shootingand killing everyone... and then i went to the dark side... and sniped em all.. I later called myself the air sniper since i liked to dive and shoot with a barret midair... and a law to back then
anyways after a while i was back offline and trying out different weapons and there it hit me... or i shot it... it was so easy to kill with em... they glowed... an when i pressed 1 on the weapons menu... well then.... bo and ya

EXR3dn3ck
May 19, 2005, 3:48 pm
i close my eyes when i choose weapon, i find myself really good with m79 and barret, so powerful, and for the noobs, dont use barret in a match with more than 3 to 4 enemys, unless u are super good with knife,chainsaw,little pistol thing and law

dadarkman
May 19, 2005, 6:21 pm
first: mp5
then: barret (IM SORRY:p)
then: steyr
then: minimi
then: ak74

Deleted User
May 19, 2005, 11:53 pm
come to think of it, I dont really remember what my first weps were.. but since I was new I tried every weapon. so I would just start with deagles then mp5 then AK and so on... I would go to next weapon on the list when I died. and I ended up with AK/steyr/desert eagles as my 3 favourites. all good for their purposes.

Svirin Kerath
May 27, 2005, 6:08 pm
i loved the minimi. i still like it for large maps, but i'm more of a shotgun guy now...

Deleted User
June 2, 2005, 5:40 am
I love the shot gun im cheap with it ill hide behind bushes and blow away people who walk by.I also love it becouse its good while flying.
if you call me cheap ya just gotta remember: its war ambushing goes

Deleted User
June 3, 2005, 1:39 am
iv always like the mp5 because its my favorit gun in the hole world:))))

Diablo
June 3, 2005, 1:53 am
Barret, HK MP5, Rugar.

Chainsaw, knife, Law.

Thats from earliest to now. wewt.

Deleted User
June 3, 2005, 8:33 pm
chainsaw... mwahahah... wuz really good with it... sometimes 1st/10 ppl ;)

man of shame
June 5, 2005, 2:26 am
probably the spas

Marine
June 5, 2005, 6:24 pm
When I first played, it seemed like there were SO many different weapons!

I think I was Steyr/AK guy.

__SnoOpy__
June 5, 2005, 7:54 pm
First month: Minigun
"So many bullets!"

Secod month: M79
"r0x0rs"

Third month: Desert Eagles
"K00LLLL!!!!1"

Fourth month: Autos
"I'm skilled!!!!"

Fifth month: Barret
"One shot."

Sixth month: Knife
"It's over Johnny"

Seventh month: All Weaps
"Impossible is nothing"

Present: Fist
"Hail Tyson!"

Norris Scott
June 6, 2005, 9:52 am
I sincerely enjoy using the M79, but I never limit myself to it. I'll use it more then any other weapon, but I usually try to use every weapon whenever I can.

Deleted User
June 6, 2005, 3:23 pm
first spas,and then it got like
Qoute:
I was a minigunner in my early days. Over time, I came to favor the MP5. Every once in a while, I dig out the minigun as a nostalgia kind of thing, but I honestly kind of find it impractical anymore.

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 8:20 pm
my top5 of Soldat guns are:
1:LAW
2:MP5
3:SOCOM
4:Deagles
5:Barret

Prowler2885
June 8, 2005, 11:56 pm
I would personally go for the grenade launcher and grenades. I love blowin stuff up. ^_^

Especially while the enemy is still in mid-air too.

Rai-Dei
June 10, 2005, 1:19 am
My Knife and my Deagles still use

Knife-Primary
Deagle-Secondary