( search forums )
Satanist (Mod coming) Interface!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 9:46 am
My friend started a mod and soon will be realesed! but we made the interface already! i gave my friend ideas and made some thing..
But he made like 97% of the interface and mod!

So here the screenies are:
[IMAGE]
And
[IMAGE]

Most of the things aren't soo very changed but my friend is a master of shading =)

From now on i'm only having this interface

and..Yeah ! plz post some critic! because it is under construction
so all ideas /changes can be done

//This is my friends first thing ever maked\
Download:http://dyn.u13.net:6080/soldat/maps/Interface-gfx.zip

Have le fun =D

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 10:28 am
what are these blue or orange points when u lose health or fly...oO that doesn't look very well...

Milkman Dan
May 5, 2005, 10:29 am
YES! SATAN!!!!

needs better pentagrams tho

damnnation
May 5, 2005, 10:45 am
i thought: whow a satan interface, something or me but the logos when you lose health ain't that good and the 666 looks a bit stupid there...

catweazle
May 5, 2005, 10:45 am
=\ the grenades are ppls hearts?

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 11:02 am
Lol no! and yes i think the same about it too if i see the screens..if u're playing with the normal interface and test this u gonna love it! because it has moooore style then the orginal but still has the feeling the orginal has!

Later we will realese a full mod! It will have:
New gosteks (U can have a hood ..with more)
New wepons (I love the barret)
+ more fixed things

And plz i don't want sarcasmic comments like ^This above

Just tell me what you like,dislikes and what you think should look better if you changed..

Famine
May 5, 2005, 6:34 pm
too bad 666 isn't really used in satanism, Dan shoulda known that.

Teh Panda
May 5, 2005, 7:19 pm
aint seeing the screenies. :O

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 7:26 pm
me neigher...

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 8:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by Faminetoo bad 666 isn't really used in satanism, Dan shoulda known that.

...Hehe....??! ..too noobish

i link some info for you here:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php

and please!!! just search for pictures on google using
'Satan' or '666' for search word...

AND PLAESE! not wierdo comments...

///About the pictures...THAT'S PHOTOBUCKETS WRONG! ..probanly a server down..

@Famine ...too bad you got wrong

and...pretty cool link?

reckon
May 5, 2005, 8:43 pm
616 is the mark of the beast.

n00bface
May 5, 2005, 9:50 pm
quote:616 is the mark of the beast.
http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/666.htm
quote:An example of this spelling has apparently been recently discovered in one of the Dead Sea scrolls. If you use the same process, but without the added "n" the result is 616. Interestingly, some early manuscripts have 616 rather than 666, but even scholars such as Irenæus [A.D. 120-202] attribute the 616 to only a copyist error (Against Heresies: Book V Chapter XXX.), "this number [666] being found in all the most approved and ancient copies" [of the Apocalypse] and asserts that "men who saw John face to face bearing their testimony" [to it - 666].

There is a problem though with the above calculation. According to the rules of Jewish numerology, known as gematria, when the letter Nun appears a second time in a word, it is known as a "Final", and takes the value of 700.* So to be precise, NRWN QSR actually adds up to 1316 and not 666.

*Source: Behind Numerology, by Shirley Blackwell Lawrence, copyright 1989, published by Newcastle Publishing Co., Inc., North Hollywood, California, ISBN 0-87877-145-X, page 41.

So the preterist calculation which attributes 666 to Nero, however, is nothing more than a rather desperate attempt to find some likely candidate for the Antichrist other than the Papacy.

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 10:31 pm
So the preterist calculation which attributes 666 to Nero, however, is nothing more than a rather desperate attempt to find some likely candidate for the Antichrist other than the Papacy.''

Intresting! ...But the mod is a 'Antichrist' mod right?

soo this leads to...WhatTheHell do i care??! LoL! well i expect the full mod be realesed..on.. Saturday

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 10:54 pm
I cant seem to see a difference 'tween full and empty clip.. thats a bummer

The Geologist
May 5, 2005, 11:58 pm
How is this interface satanist in any way? And please, tell me it's more than just slapping a "666" in there. What's more you can't even see it unless the jet bar goes down. Needs a lil more work imo...at least change the large red cross into a pentagram or something.

Weak sauce antichrist mod.

Iowa.
May 6, 2005, 12:15 am
He made 97% of the interface and mod? Interesting. I agree with 'The Geologist', how is it Satanist. I only see 666, which seems like a weak attempt to be a Satanist. Maybe if you had pictures of Satan, and little hellions, then I would consider it Satanist. This just looks like 666 with red little bars on it.

Going on with the first sentence, how are you sure it 97%? ^______^

Please, don't ever release this mod. You will start getting suicidal, bi-polar kids to start playing. Because they searched: "Satanist".

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 12:23 am
Hahahaha! lol ok most this is based on my friend's Test moding and we made a matching interface
seem a little annoying but i like it...

And finally some suggestions!

Famine
May 6, 2005, 12:26 am
hmm, considering the fact that thousands of people made the misconception that "666" is satanic, of course if you search google images you will find "satan" up there. You are the one who is wrong sir. You probably mix satan with lucifer.

666 is not satanic. 3 is the number of god "The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit". Got it?

6 is the number of man, 6 being one away from 7 which is divinity. Now, 6 written THREE times is MAN trying to be GOD. This is the exact definition of the anti-christ.

Iowa.
May 6, 2005, 1:55 am
Slipknot actually has a song called, "The Heretic Anthem".

They describe it as: Man as 555 , Satan as 666, and God as 777,

reckon
May 6, 2005, 5:13 am
Haha.
Slipknot.

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 10:13 am
Cool...but ok this going to far away from topic i think...
Suggestions&comments about the interface

reckon
May 6, 2005, 8:39 pm
Save yourself the time and dont bother with it.
Hows that for a suggestion?

The Geologist
May 6, 2005, 9:21 pm
How about you just don't post here? Your being a duche is of absolutely no help. The interface could look a lot better if hejust keeps it small and changes/tinkers a few of the mentioned things..

Famine
May 6, 2005, 10:59 pm
Too bad slipknot's mock satanic attempt fails to correlate with any real occultism.

Satan is not the anti-christ and the anti-christ is not satan.

Ivan_the_Psycho
May 6, 2005, 11:18 pm
I like the colors and bars are well made. But if it's satanic...how about a pentagram or sumthin in place of the red cross?(you know- like the one from milkman's avatar, just without the goat inside the star:p) I think something like that with burning colors like the health bar would look nice.

Famine
May 6, 2005, 11:33 pm
the pentagram must be inverted.

Melba
May 6, 2005, 11:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by reckonHaha.
Slipknot.

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 12:25 am
i don't see what's so "Satan" about these..

looks nice though.

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 5:34 am
research, research, research

213 is the mark of satan

as told by tim lahaye and watshisface jenkins

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 7:45 am
Haha! well my friend was too lazy too fix that :P

we be soon on fix these things

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 9:20 am
i thaught 666 was the mark of satan..

Famine
May 7, 2005, 4:51 pm
I thought we just had a discussion about this.

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 6:09 pm
Yeah...

And i just want to say it so everyone get it clear! (Defending my firend lol )

This mod is only based on what ever we heard about satanism and common rumors!
i'ts not a REALISTIC mod or a mod there we have been RESEARCHING much
it's only something he did in his spare time..(And i helped)

soo..u waste time in discussing Fact and Rumors...