( search forums )
Whats this song?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
mickle89
May 5, 2005, 10:18 am
What is this song? It has no voice and its purely electronic/technoish.

It goes: "na na na-na, ana na na na na-na, ana na na na na" and so on. Chicks at ur school might have odne a dance production with that music perhaps like at our school.

LOL dunno if u got any of that but hey someone might have.

Unlucky 13
May 5, 2005, 11:01 am
na na na-na? na na isn't very explanitary, maybe you should give us a tab with the ABCDEFG letters. It would help. Words would to.

carmoil
May 5, 2005, 11:08 am
No, I know the song he's talking about, it's one of my favorites. I especially like the part where it goes "na-na, ana na". Actually it kinda bothers me cause it gets stuck in my head so much.
Sorry though, I forget the name.

R0L4ND
May 5, 2005, 11:25 am
You SUCK at giving descriptions.

Captain Ben
May 5, 2005, 11:46 am
Perhaps if girls at your school do dances on it, you could ask them what its called?

mickle89
May 5, 2005, 12:07 pm
Thats the prob Ben, you see its not "the song" to listen to if u know wat i mean but i like it :P

Captain Ben
May 5, 2005, 12:14 pm
Yah, I understand. Wait... You sweat when you talk to members of the opposite sex, yes?
Here's some advice:
Get some Lynx, use it properly and talk really fast, preferably in an air conditioned room.

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 12:14 pm
its gwen stefani and the song is rich girl i think, and the girls at your school are squares.

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 12:37 pm
Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl ?

mickle89
May 5, 2005, 1:01 pm
I said the song has NO words

Deleted User
May 5, 2005, 2:46 pm
Is it that fast faced techno song? The one I'm thinking of is done by some band with "Sand" in their name, either that or that's part of the name of the song.

b00stA
May 5, 2005, 3:04 pm
I think I found it

Denacke
May 5, 2005, 3:24 pm
you probably mean nanana-song

mickle89
May 5, 2005, 3:27 pm
nah not quite sorry, i should really get a mp3 and record it then send the mp3 in

SuperKill
May 5, 2005, 3:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89It goes: "na na na-na, ana na na na na-na, ana na na na na" and so on.

quote:Originally posted by carmoilI especially like the part where it goes "na-na, ana na".

that really narrows down the options.
anyway, the song you're talking about got words, its in spanish or portuguesse or something.
and its more like "ena na na na na na na nyea - na na na na na naaaa'aah".

mickle89
May 5, 2005, 4:32 pm
I know - tommorow i will hum it myself and record and put it the infamous m00''s uploader.

mickle89
May 5, 2005, 4:43 pm
http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/store/asd.wav

ThaD
May 5, 2005, 5:08 pm
umm anybody knows the name of the song which is played at the end of Eurogoals on Eurosport? (while the best goal competition)

i'd appreciate

The Geologist
May 5, 2005, 5:47 pm
Here's a brainstorm: Why don't ask the girls who were humming the damn song instead of asking a bunch of people who have no idea what you're talking about because all you've given us is "na na na-na, ana na na na na-na". F*cking genius.

R0L4ND
May 5, 2005, 7:06 pm
Lama-rama ding-dong, Geologist nailed it.

Transit
May 5, 2005, 7:13 pm
He did but he was late. Someone else already suggested that, however Mickle is afraid of other people knowing he likes that song. Come SAIL AWAY!

Cookie`
May 5, 2005, 8:07 pm
ROCK AND ROLL PART 2 BY GARRY GLITTER YOU MORANS!

By the description it sounded like it atleast >.<

edit edit

Rerecord the sound in a less sucky version >.< all i hear is doo doo doo doo

Vijchtidoodah
May 5, 2005, 11:12 pm
It sounds like part of the Hampster Dance song...but I'm pretty sure that was ripped from somewhere else in the first place.

mickle89
May 6, 2005, 1:20 am
hmm...yea it could be that gay hamster dance song.....is there a 'no words' version?

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 1:49 am
no guys its ac/dc

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 2:24 am
it must be a britney song.. I CAN FEEL IT, YOU HEAR ME?

SuperKill
May 6, 2005, 7:56 am
k forget what i just said. it sounds nothing like what i meant.
i agree that the girls in your school are squares.

mickle89
May 6, 2005, 10:04 am
Its like the Hamster Dance with no ghey little voices and continous techno. (and its not the remix of it)

mickle89
May 6, 2005, 5:15 pm
argh

Maxx
May 7, 2005, 7:01 pm
Wait, is venga boys, "we like to party", perhaps?

Wait there's kinda words in that.

Oh well.

Why can't you just record the song instead of ur dang voice?

Hitman
May 7, 2005, 7:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAI think I found it
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love it.

The Geologist
May 8, 2005, 12:34 am
Get some balls and ask the girls what song they used. For the love of god.

Cookie`
May 8, 2005, 12:53 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitmanquote:Originally posted by b00stAI think I found it
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love it.

^^

Maxx
May 8, 2005, 1:25 am
Crap dang it now i'm curious.

Find out now.

Captain Ben
May 8, 2005, 6:08 am
Why do you want it anyway?

mickle89
May 8, 2005, 9:01 am
OMG - why do i want it. Well Captain [IMAGE]head why do u listen to music.

Captain Ben
May 8, 2005, 9:26 am
Is that a question or a comment?

Milkman Dan
May 8, 2005, 10:05 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistGet some balls and ask the girls what song they used. For the love of god.

YES

Maxx
May 8, 2005, 1:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistGet some balls and ask the girls what song they used. For the love of god.

OBEY!

eagleclaw364
May 8, 2005, 5:38 pm
Rofl. Nutters. Just read the god damn doo doo doo [IMAGE]! It's obviously "Mickle89 - I am teh pro at giving clues for music".

The Geologist
May 8, 2005, 6:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89OMG - why do i want it. Well Captain [IMAGE]head why do u listen to music.

No - Bad dog. Don't answer questions with questions. This is your topic, so grow up and learn to talk to females. If you don't, you'll never get to feel a boob. Have you even tried to ask them yet? If not you'll never learn the name of that song, and I'll be forced to laugh at you because you didn't have the guts to ask ONE SILLY QUESTION to a girl. You have no reason to call Captain Ben that name when he asked you a SIMPLE QUESTION, something you have FAILED to do thus far to a member of the opposite sex. If you're getting so touchy about the damn song, then maybe you shouldn't make topics because you're afraid of girls.

R0L4ND
May 8, 2005, 7:02 pm
But... your avatar has a gun shoved up his mouth.

EDIT: It just hit me that if you're not talking to girls at the age of 16 (Being an 89'er), you'll doubtfully ever do it.

The Geologist
May 8, 2005, 7:10 pm
Well, ya know ROL4ND, there were some girls at my school who put guns in their mouths in a dance production. They might have done it at your school too. I was too afraid to ask them because it might change their opinion of me (or creat one since they prolly don't even know me), so I went onto another forum and asked everyone what kind of gun they were putting into their mouths. I said it has a metallic barrel and it goes boom.

R0L4ND
May 8, 2005, 7:26 pm
Woah... Wait - you mean of THESE dance-projects?

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

eagleclaw364
May 8, 2005, 8:39 pm
... O_O

Maxx
May 8, 2005, 8:54 pm
Re*cough*tard*cough*ed*

R0L4ND
May 8, 2005, 9:10 pm
Haha, you added in a start that shouldn't have been there. I win.

Maxx
May 8, 2005, 9:19 pm
What?

R0L4ND
May 8, 2005, 9:21 pm
A star*. [IMAGE]e.

Deleted User
May 8, 2005, 11:06 pm

Cookie`
May 9, 2005, 12:44 am
I'd hit that :P

mickle89
May 9, 2005, 8:44 am
Well 'The Gayologist' i do talk to girls and it just so happens I have a really hot girlfriend as well - and dont say she's ugly coz she isnt and you've never seen her. I wrote that bit so it saves me from replying again when u say "ur girlfriend's ugly" which knowing u is wat u would say. And the people doing the dance are [IMAGE]ing scrawny yr 8 chick and say "wat was that song u dance to." And then she will try and make out with me. Now i cry.

R0L4ND
May 9, 2005, 10:02 am
Ho ho ho ho ho! Good one! You say you've got a girlfriend, while you're afraid of 8th graders! If you're in year 12 as you say - then WHAT THE [IMAGE] are you doing around 8th graders?

And btw: ur girlfriend's ugly.

mickle89
May 9, 2005, 11:08 am
im not near 8th graders - u can hear the music a mile away

frogboy
May 9, 2005, 11:32 am
quote:Originally posted by mickle89'The Gayologist'

That is so witty that it brings tears to my eyes.

R0L4ND
May 9, 2005, 11:50 am
quote:Originally posted by mickle89im not near 8th graders - u can hear the music a mile away

Meaning you've got surveillance equipment and binoculars to check them out?

mickle89
May 9, 2005, 12:44 pm
ROL4ND: Turn up your stereo full volume and step oustide on your street. Can you hear music - if so thats my situation. If not you are deaf.

And binoculars - wtf?

The Geologist
May 9, 2005, 6:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89Well 'The Gayologist' i do talk to girls and it just so happens I have a really hot girlfriend as well - and dont say she's ugly coz she isnt and you've never seen her. I wrote that bit so it saves me from replying again when u say "ur girlfriend's ugly" which knowing u is wat u would say. And the people doing the dance are [IMAGE]ing scrawny yr 8 chick and say "wat was that song u dance to." And then she will try and make out with me. Now i cry.

That is the biggest load of B.S. I've ever heard. Next time, try to use a little more brain power than a rotting vegetable when you come up with comebacks like "gayologist". Your teenage attempts at an insult just make you look immature, moreso than your inability to ask a simple question to a member of the opposite sex. Normally I wouldn't get on your case about this, but your denial of nature of the situation makes it rather necessary.

You're too afraid to ask the yr 8 girls what song they used because you think they'll try to make out with you? One couldn't ask for a better example of someone so narcissistic. Pull your head out of your ass for a few minutes and you'll realize not everyone wants your body. Oh, and it doesn't make you look any cooler by saying "Oh, well I can't ask them, they'll just try and make out with me".

The fact that you made such a large effort to impress upon me the urgent information that you have a girlfriend and she's *not* ugly makes me wonder if you have a girlfriend at all. Had you not flapped your gums I wouldn't have even brought up the issue of your girlfriend. What's more you assume I would have been an asshole who would have brought your girlfriend into a problem that was concerned soley with you. You don't know me so please don't act like you do. I don't know you either - except that you're too afraid to ask a little girl a question. You're digging your own hole here. Toss your ugly girlfriend in that hole and cover it up.

Just grow some balls and ask the girls what song they used. It's simple once you realize you're afraid of something so trivial it's laughable. But then again, it's all part of growing up...

P.S.- You say how "it's a bit wierd" for you to go asking the yr 8 girls what song they used. Is it not 10X wierder to come here and ask your male peers what the song is!?

Edit: If I were there, I would have asked those yr 8 girls what song it they used for you by this time, just to solve this whole problem. I'm not trying to be an ass to you (although it sounds like I am), but anyone will tell you that the reason for your hesitation is not because you're afraid they'll make out with you. Get real.

DeMonIc
May 9, 2005, 7:35 pm
The Geologist: 1 This thread: 0

R0L4ND
May 9, 2005, 7:47 pm
No one judges you if you'd act like a total ass against him. [IMAGE] man, that's what I would do! Har har!

Outcast
May 9, 2005, 7:59 pm
Weichentehnikk - [IMAGE] you . Must be it.

R0L4ND
May 9, 2005, 8:06 pm
fukk me before i fukk you? What? Please elaborate on that one.

Outcast
May 9, 2005, 9:45 pm
It's a title of a song, stupid.

mickle89
May 10, 2005, 3:52 pm
The Geologist: You need a life - you have over 1000 posts and u wrote all that complaining. What a waste of time. And BTW i found the name of the song couple of days ago.

quote:Originally posted by The Geologoist
when you come up with comebacks like "gayologist".

And thats wise of u - do u consider urselft gay, coz i wasnt talking bout u, i was talking about The Gayologist - but hey i guess you accept that as u now.

NERD!!!

R0L4ND
May 10, 2005, 5:06 pm
And that's not very wise of you either: With spelling errors like "u", "urselft", "coz" and "bout", my grammar perception of you has just plummeted into the marshes. Not to mention the fact that you actually try to turn him into a nerd when you try to defend your e-reputation by blatantly repeating the fact that your (non-existant) girlfriend isn't ugly.

And oh yeah - check his profile. 2.87 posts a day doesn't make anyone a nerd.

Avarax
May 10, 2005, 5:16 pm
abyways, whats this song?

na na na na naaaaa, it's the mother[IMAGE]in dee oh double gee, na na na na naaaaa, you know i'm muggin with the dee are eeh.

xXShavoXx
May 10, 2005, 5:26 pm
Something about Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre... right?

The Geologist
May 10, 2005, 5:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89
And thats wise of u - do u consider urselft gay, coz i wasnt talking bout u, i was talking about The Gayologist - but hey i guess you accept that as u now.

Mickle...don't even try. Nice to see you know you did something stupid and you're backpeddling to justify yourself. If you found out the name of the song why didn't you say anything when I posted yesterday? Instead of telling us the name of the song you came up with some big "I have a non-ugly girlfriend" speech. Tsk tsk..lieing again?

Makes me wonder how you breathe properly with such a piss poor mental capacity.

^_^ btw...what's the name of the song?

eagleclaw364
May 10, 2005, 9:31 pm
quote:^_^ btw...what's the name of the song?

rooofl

Captain Ben
May 10, 2005, 11:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89The Geologist: You need a life - you have over 1000 posts and u wrote all that complaining. What a waste of time. And BTW i found the name of the song couple of days ago.

That's great! You found out the name! And I wouldn't try to bring post counts into this, as his posts have a meaning.
I've never seen crap like a 1337 replies thread made by him.
Anyway, you said you were in Year 12, eh? Judging by your '1337' replies and comebacks like 'The Gayologist' and not forgetting you said that you were 13 when I played you on a server, I'd say you're full of crap.

quote:Originally posted by The Geologist
No - Bad dog. Don't answer questions with questions. This is your topic, so grow up and learn to talk to females. If you don't, you'll never get to feel a boob. Have you even tried to ask them yet? If not you'll never learn the name of that song, and I'll be forced to laugh at you because you didn't have the guts to ask ONE SILLY QUESTION to a girl. You have no reason to call Captain Ben that name when he asked you a SIMPLE QUESTION, something you have FAILED to do thus far to a member of the opposite sex. If you're getting so touchy about the damn song, then maybe you shouldn't make topics because you're afraid of girls.

THANK YOU!!

mickle89
May 11, 2005, 8:38 am
im 16 faggot

Vijchtidoodah
May 11, 2005, 8:45 am
/mute

We don't need whiny, sexually frustrated, homophobics who try to lie about and defend the most inane subjects on these forums.

Go away, collect yourself, and then feel free to either make a complete ass of yourself or realize that people forget past incidents fairly quickly on internet forums and become a somewhat normal and functioning member of this community.

Whatever choice you make is fine with me because, like most other annoying people on these forums, I'll just end up ignoring you anyway.

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 9:14 am
Not true, Vijchtidoodah. I commit names of expressively shameful people that suck as much as mickle89 and I browse these forums every day of my internet life looking for them.

I am watching you. Waiting for you to make a mistake.

To prove my lifeless-ness, I browsed through the administrator's signature form and found about 27 signatures that broke the rules or that produced pop-up errors of missing files, and I replaced them all with this image:

[IMAGE]

mickle89
May 11, 2005, 10:28 am
good

Milkman Dan
May 11, 2005, 10:49 am
Vijchtidoodah has made many mistakes that i have taken pleasure in commenting on :)

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 11:21 am
But he doesn't suck.

mickle89
May 11, 2005, 11:34 am
I GOT AN IDEA, how about we stop all this conflict [IMAGE]. Let's all be friends. And now look - my grammar is all fixed. Let's all take one big look at ourselves and say, "It's only Soldat Forums."

A Moderator dude: Please lock this topic as it is now abuse and I have the song.

R0L4ND
May 11, 2005, 7:37 pm
WHAT's THE NAME OF THE F¤/#&ING SONG?!

lastpatriot
May 11, 2005, 8:48 pm
Mickle, just shut up. Nobody wants to see you get 1337 replies, which will somehow satisfy your "lady" friend, which is a stretch on the word.

DOODOODOODOODOODOODOOODOODOOODOOODOODOO. What's this song, what's this song?

The Geologist
May 11, 2005, 8:58 pm
What's the name of the song?

mickle89
May 12, 2005, 8:41 am
I would tell you but I seriously don't think you deserve to know.

Captain Ben
May 12, 2005, 9:02 am
[IMAGE].

m00`
May 12, 2005, 9:28 am
stop stereotyping 13 year olds god, for your information hes 17, why dont you stereotype them instead :(

frogboy
May 12, 2005, 9:33 am
quote:Originally posted by m00`stop stereotyping 13 year olds god, for your information hes 17, why dont you stereotype them instead :(

Yeah, goddamn those 17 year olds!

Milkman Dan
May 12, 2005, 11:12 am
DAMN ZOU FROGBOY

lastpatriot
May 12, 2005, 11:55 am
I'm 14.

Captain Ben
May 12, 2005, 12:45 pm
[IMAGE]ing grade eights? Backseat rebels? I want to feed them to my mulcher.

The Geologist
May 12, 2005, 1:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89I would tell you but I seriously don't think you deserve to know.

So you don't know the name of the song? Funny...you came to the forums to ask what the song is and now you're too embarassed to tell. Oh well..can't blame ya.

R0L4ND
May 12, 2005, 1:41 pm
Meaning he's still being pwnd by the girls.

mickle89
May 12, 2005, 2:04 pm
Meaning I know the song but why should I tell you?

R0L4ND
May 12, 2005, 4:15 pm
Because you haven't found out.

The Geologist
May 12, 2005, 6:20 pm
Lies.

R0L4ND
May 12, 2005, 6:24 pm
H-hah! Your avatar's a hick!

The Geologist
May 12, 2005, 6:28 pm
Are you kidding me? That's a full fledged man of the town you're talking about.

R0L4ND
May 12, 2005, 6:31 pm
We're talking about towns? I thought we were bashing people who can't talk to members of the opposite sex?

The Geologist
May 12, 2005, 6:36 pm
We were until that sexy brute walked in and stole this topic.

R0L4ND
May 12, 2005, 7:02 pm
Just where the fack did his upper lip go?

P.S: I like pie.

The Geologist
May 13, 2005, 12:11 am
How do you know he has an upper lip? Maybe you should ask some of the girls in your school, they prolly did a dance production about it.

Maxx
May 13, 2005, 2:36 am
He either hasn't asked(as a moron wouldn't), or he's being a flat-out moron.

I have a strong feeling were never gonna know the name of that song.

moron.....

Captain Ben
May 13, 2005, 7:17 am
quote:What mickle89 really meantMeaning I don't know the name of the song because I sweat when I talk to girls and I begin to pant.
I'm a premature ejaculator.

Meh.

n00bface
May 13, 2005, 7:22 am
ah ben, you are so unoriginal

Captain Ben
May 13, 2005, 7:31 am
I'm having mood swings :(
But that doesn't have anything to do with what I just typed so I'll agree.

mickle89
May 13, 2005, 8:45 am
I dont know the song NAME but i found it on one of my brother's miscelanneous dance/trance cd's that he made. I asked him what's it called but he can't remember.

Captain Ben
May 13, 2005, 9:24 am
CD case?

mickle89
May 13, 2005, 9:37 am
its blank

Captain Ben
May 13, 2005, 11:44 am
GODDAMN!! NOW WE'LL NEVER KNOW!!!!11

mickle89
May 13, 2005, 12:43 pm
Yeh but I have the song on cd so im happpy.

The Geologist
May 13, 2005, 6:42 pm
Put the cd in your d drive and open it up. The titles of the tracks are sometimes listed there..

R0L4ND
May 13, 2005, 8:45 pm
You're so full of it that you're about to burst! BURST I TELL YOU!

lastpatriot
May 14, 2005, 12:46 am
Or is the CD not labeled, too? Mickle, you're scared of girls 4 years younger than you. Am I scared of 4th, soon to be 5th graders?

P.S. That avatar looks like he's ejaculating.

Deleted User
May 14, 2005, 12:58 am
oh the irony: here he creates a topic he wants to get to 1337 replies. its kinda dead. then he makes a topic about "this song.. dum dumbididumbum bee boopetibaba a lubaluba" and it gets more posts

:P

Captain Ben
May 14, 2005, 2:51 am
I'm scared of toddlers.

mickle89
May 14, 2005, 3:34 am
The tracks say track01, track02, etc.

The Geologist
May 14, 2005, 4:26 am
How convenient of you to find the song that you couldn't get the nerve to ask for on a cd which doesn't tell you the name of the song in question. Oh well...good show ol' chap ;D

Captain Ben
May 14, 2005, 4:30 am
So it's called Trackone? How peculiar...

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 3:06 pm
Have you figured out the name of the song yet?!