( search forums )
Soldat Admin 1.2 program problems..:-/
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
pulsar200
May 5, 2005, 6:51 pm
Im running a dedicated soldat server on my slackware linux server.
But i have problems with the Soldat Admin 1.2 program. It doesn't seem to connect properly.
I get this output in the message window:
STARTFILES
ENDFILES

But i can't see if there are any people on the server and i can't send commands to the server..
This is, commands like:
\addbot blaine don't work..

Could anyone help me? :-)

Thanks
Martin
Denmark

n00bface
May 5, 2005, 7:18 pm
Well, you're executing the commands wrong for one (/addbot instead of \addbot.) And I'm going to guess you've used the REFRESH button to get the player list.

My only other suggestion at the moment is to try and use the SARJ remote admin tool.

pulsar200
May 5, 2005, 7:28 pm
Okay.. It didn't help to use / in stead of \.. But I will try the tool you suggested..

Thanks..

- Martin

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 7:59 am
LOL ur connecting to the wrong port... STARTFILES and ENDFILES is the output from the file server port..

If your server is on port 23073, you connect to 23073, not 23083

EspaceeMegadeth
May 15, 2005, 3:25 pm
Another question about SoldatAdmin I'm using dedicated server 2.2.8 and soldat admin when i enter admin pass.it says succesfully logged in you are in command of the server now.But when i sometimes plan in server i saw a star next to a player.Does it means he's the admin?If he is the admin why don't i have that?

EspaceeMegadeth
May 15, 2005, 5:11 pm
pulsar200 it's not blaine it's blain try that and be sure you have selected the maps and you have configured soldat.ini and also check your firewall.I will find a topic about this.

Denacke
May 15, 2005, 6:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by EspaceeMegadethAnother question about SoldatAdmin I'm using dedicated server 2.2.8 and soldat admin when i enter admin pass.it says succesfully logged in you are in command of the server now.But when i sometimes plan in server i saw a star next to a player.Does it means he's the admin?If he is the admin why don't i have that?

The star indicates that the player is registered.

and don't double post, use the edit button :)