( search forums )
Antialiasing Bug
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
caliber
May 5, 2005, 10:44 pm
When I turn antialiasing on and I run soldat, the textures are screwed up in game. Everything seems zoomed in and the textures are misplaced. Does anyone have this problem also?

My video card is NVIDIA Geforce 2 Pro. The first time I played soldat I never had this problem, but now for some reason I do.

Below are some screens of what it looks like:

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

The textures move with my crosshair. For example, when I move my mouse the textures move with it.

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 4:03 am
Did you update your graphic drivers?

b00stA
May 6, 2005, 2:21 pm
Either disable anti-aliasing or use an older graphic driver.
It's that simple.

Cookie`
May 12, 2005, 4:40 am
Did you turn it on through the games config? Or through your graphics cards settings?
IF you have it turned on in both it can cause problems

caliber
May 20, 2005, 9:23 pm
No didnt turn it on my graphic card. Only the game config. But i'll check now if do have it on in my graphics card.

Edit: geforce 2 doesnt have antialiasing option as a matter of fact..

b00stA
May 22, 2005, 9:01 am
quote:Originally posted by caliberEdit: geforce 2 doesnt have antialiasing option as a matter of fact..

I have a GeForce 2 Ti and the panel settings allow me to change this.
Currently it's at "application-controlled" so Soldat can control whether to use anti-aliasing or not.

caliber
May 24, 2005, 1:14 am
Where do you configure this option?

Edit: I found out where you control the antialiasing and it was originally set to Application-controlled. What could be the problem i cant play with antialiasing? I really want to play with antialiasing because the graphics look really bad without them

b00stA
May 24, 2005, 2:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAEither disable anti-aliasing or use an older graphic driver.
It's that simple.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_archive.html

caliber
May 24, 2005, 8:49 pm
which one should i download?

edit: i just downloaded one and now even without antialiasing enabled, my soldat looks like the screens i showed u..

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 5:48 am
Make sure Anti-Aliasing is disabled in both Soldat and your Display settings.

b00stA
May 25, 2005, 7:20 pm
Version 56.72 is working fine for me.